Grimoire's CW Projects

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
I haven't written anything in years since getting a salary job so this is for me to get back into the swing of things and practice my craft. These projects are my own damn work so dont take anything without asking please. If you like it, great, if you don't: I dont care.

Alot of what are going to be featured are not part of the Fenoxo Games nor are they within the same universes. Having said that I want to be able to write what I want, when I want without the pressure as these are non-commissioned pieces that I had for a long time. Sorry if some of you are looking for smut related content from me but there will be some in my work in a minor form if I decide to go down that route. I'll post my work in this section which anyone can use my thread to track them down using the links provided down below.

Google Documents are Viewable Only, comment on this thread instead.

Future Projects:

- Villianous: "Superheroes vs Supervillains story from the villain prespective; slumrat is taken in by an infamous Villian unaware of their infamy and begins their journey towards uncertainty: Hero or Villain?"

- Silent Tome: "An amatuer writer goes to prison, experiences life behind bars while writing his books to cope with his time inside."

Last edited:

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
My book Villainous is now being featured for free here on the Creative Writing forums at the link below:
https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/book-villainous-wip.14603/

I'll be adding a full chapter whenever and i'll update this thread on the progress. As of now, I have the preface up and will work on the first chapter very soon, all you have access to the full document on Google just by following the link under "Future Projects" and click Villainous which will take you to the GDoc where you can watch it being made before it hits the forums.

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Been busy rewriting the the Chapter and Act synopsis and overall outline of the Villainous book to get a clear picture of the theme i'm going for. So far the idea is promising but i had to shelve the chapter i was working on to be used in another section later. So I'm writing Chapter 2 soon(ish?) in the meantime, finished my commissions and finished my interviews so my schedule is free this week. See everyone in a week!

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Hello everyone, i was working on the second chapter that i said i would do this later but i managed to get some of it done sooner than i thought so i finished it. Chapter 2 is done and i'm working on getting chapter 3 sometime today since its early afternoon where i am and i feel really excited to get to where i feel has more interest than the slow pacing of the beginning chapters. Yeah, i know some of you might be interested in the grittier and grim parts of the story where the action is but i gotta set the stage for future events and i thought this can give an in-depth thought process of my writing. Please let me know what everyone thinks about this week's chapter, i would love some feedback on what's the first impression everyone is getting from Villainous?

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
Sorry I've been away, still looking for a job and had a hankering for writing on another book i'm not ready to make public yet. Currently sitting on 367 pages of a novel i did but its a personal piece that keeps me sane, not for public tasting. Villainous has been put on a hiatus until i find a job and i'll think about putting out this book i have written in a G.Doc for viewing. The context of my book is a continuation of a Saga i did which is why some of the subject context will fly over people's heads and wouldn't know what the fuck i'm talking about without having to read the Saga first.

I'll post another update when i have something going on.