Grimoire's CW Projects

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction & Creative Writing' started by Grimoire, Jul 29, 2018.

1. Grimoire

Grimoire Well-Known Member

I haven't written anything in years since getting a salary job so this is for me to get back into the swing of things and practice my craft. These projects are my own damn work so dont take anything without asking please. If you like it, great, if you don't: I dont care.

Alot of what are going to be featured are not part of the Fenoxo Games nor are they within the same universes. Having said that I want to be able to write what I want, when I want without the pressure as these are non-commissioned pieces that I had for a long time. Sorry if some of you are looking for smut related content from me but there will be some in my work in a minor form if I decide to go down that route. I'll post my work in this section which anyone can use my thread to track them down using the links provided down below.

Google Documents are Viewable Only, comment on this thread instead.

Future Projects:

- Villianous: "Superheroes vs Supervillains story from the villain prespective; slumrat is taken in by an infamous Villian unaware of their infamy and begins their journey towards uncertainty: Hero or Villain?"

- Silent Tome: "An amatuer writer goes to prison, experiences life behind bars while writing his books to cope with his time inside."

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
    #1 Grimoire, Jul 29, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 1, 2018
  2. Grimoire

My book Villainous is now being featured for free here on the Creative Writing forums at the link below:
    https://forum.fenoxo.com/threads/book-villainous-wip.14603/

I'll be adding a full chapter whenever and i'll update this thread on the progress. As of now, I have the preface up and will work on the first chapter very soon, all you have access to the full document on Google just by following the link under "Future Projects" and click Villainous which will take you to the GDoc where you can watch it being made before it hits the forums.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. Grimoire

Chapter 1 is now up on the Villainous Thread, i haven't edited it thoroughly. I've confused the capitalization for Subject Eight a few times throughout in both the general and reference sense, i will fix spelling errors when i have the chance and update the Chapter texts another time for both document and thread.

4. Grimoire

Chapter 2 is going to be late, i got an interview this week for a job and a commission to fulfill. Haven't touched the editing, yet, but i'll work on Chapter 2 after Thursday of this week and have it up some time before the end of next week.