Got Stuck.

PrawnAbuse

Jan 30, 2022
The interaction with Zaalt is fixed now fortunately however whenever I get to the point where it says this-

You finally board your ship once more, now with Captain Kandar in tow. The bridge is a short walk away, and you quickly have the coordinates for Uveto plugged in and set the auto-pilot to task.

“Nice ship,” Zaalt says, glancing around at your bridge’s setup. “Very homey.”

For a second, you think he’s making fun. When you turn back to look at him, though, you catch Zaalt smiling to himself as he inspects your space-borne home. He chuckles, locking eyes with you a moment. “I can tell when someone loves a ship. Makes it theirs. Has a sort of atmosphere about it you just don’t get from big corporate behemoths, eh? Like someone sunk their heart into the place.”

You guess if anyone else would know, it’d be another rusher like yourself. Without prompting, Zaalt takes a seat in your co-pilot’s chair and flashes you a toothy grin. “Well, for once I’m not in charge here. Anything I can do to help, captain?”

“Nope,” you say. “It’s gonna be a long trip.”

- my game will freeze and refuse to do anything no matter how many times I click the next button. it isn't a critical error but I felt the need to mention it.