Got some ideas, wanna hear em?

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
So, I recently became aware of the fact that the whole "Treatment being mandatory for New Texans" thing got retconed. So I came up with how to implement this into the story. I'm not gonna write it all down b/c it's pretty long, so I'm just going to ask if anyone is interested in hearing it BEFORE I start rambling. So, fellow debachery connoisseurs, do you wish to hear what I have in mind?

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Actually, nevermind. I just went over it, and it's actually kinda dumb. just pretend I'm not here...

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Listening or in case of forum reading it should hurt anyone. At worst you will attract haters that will try drown you in their own spit ^^

Also about Treatment you meant for natives from NT or tourists? Since only thing it was rectoned some time ago was for Steph that wasn't another cow born/rised at NT but outworlder form NT pov.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
It's still mandatory for New Texans. If you don't want it, you have to leave. All that was clarified (not necessarily "changed"), was that they weren't going to physically force you into taking it.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Really? well ok. Anyway, might as well get my idea out. So I was thinking that after Reaha ran away, her family, notably her mom, who, being a prize dairy cow would be quite well know, threw a his hissy fit, and basically demanded Big T make the Treatment optional for New Texans, maybe in like the hopes that upon hearing this, Reaha might come back. I know, stupid, right?

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
In case Reaha mother would be as you said she would actualy not give a fuck second some bull would ramm her and that...would be probaly max few hours after finding out one of her daughters run away ^^

Generaly Treatment makes all cows that not getting atypical effects for female quite easy ging gals that will surely not try riot against goverment especialy if it involve rioting against any bull.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Yeah, I know. while we're here, I just wanna say that i'd really enjoy more reptilian TF's, especially one where you can get a cobra hood. OH, or one where you get a REALLY long tail, like the one you get from Naleen TF, but get to keep your legs, AND some of your genitals move to a position further down the tail. Gimme a sec, I got a pic that shows what I mean...

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Here it is. BTW, neither the character nor the art is mine. Sorry if I offend anyone by posting it on here.

Attachments

• 17710579@400-1465757630.jpg
    17710579@400-1465757630.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 38

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Here it is. BTW, neither the character nor the art is mine. Sorry if I offend anyone by posting it on here.
That's alright. Though, you can have your genitals only on one spot at the time because of "game engine" limitations, unless you have a tailcock.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
True, very true. Ah, the dilemmas we face. so many amazing ideas ( PC 4 arms ) , yet no way to make them a reality. Woe is us!

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Well we got in code position of somewhere on tail not jsut end of it genitalia postion yet none race use this one setting. I eman out of 4 I can think about locations only 3 was used so far: on waist, for taur behind back legs and on the tail end.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Well we got in code position of somewhere on tail not jsut end of it genitalia postion yet none race use this one setting. I eman out of 4 I can think about locations only 3 was used so far: on waist, for taur behind back legs and on the tail end.
however then you won't have your genitalia on your crotch. and having a tailcock is the closest way to you having both.

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Yeah, I guess the tailcocks just make my idea redundant. But we do need more reptilian TF's. Maybe into Jade's original species?