Goo Transformation Stops Endowment Immobilization?

jzpelaez

Jul 20, 2022
I’m trying to get my character to have an endowment immobilization for purposes. IE your nuts back up to an absurd degree.
Character is fully transformed via GaloMax.
Testicles have reached several dozen feet, 1000xxx% weight, the most that’s occurred is blue balls.
Attached is one of my more recent saves.

On another note, certain options for goo transformation seem to be broken for me. In this case, adjusting of nipple length seems to no longer function properly through the goo menu. The only way that works is via other means. Adjueting ot through the menu results in no effect.

Attachments

• Elster (H) - 20Hrs 36Mins, 847 Days - Carrion, Kalas.json
    1,001.3 KB · Views: 5

Bast

Aug 12, 2021
Screenshot 2024-09-10 123411.png

Works for me when I'm using your file. (I gave your character Nuki Nuts in this so they would swell a lot.)

You're right about the nipple thingy though. Both "Shorten/Lenghten Nips" and "Widen/Narrow Nips" affect Steele's areola size instead of the former affecting nipple length.

I will create a bug report for you.

Last edited:

jzpelaez

Jul 20, 2022
That’s weird. Cause it just does not seem to work for me. Maybe if I reimport the save it’ll work. I’ll have to try that later.

Bast

Aug 12, 2021
Well, fuck me. I had tested the ball swelling via goo only with my Steele but not yours. Your character does indeed not receive any of the endowed status effects through goo growth.

Do you happen to remember which flags you might have edited which led to this?