Goo Suit Help (spoilers inside)!

Guest455

Dec 30, 2017
I had read you can encounter a Grey Goo (the suit/crew member) on Myrellion if you decided to blow up Tarkus, so I did to get the encounter.

However I have spent longer than i'd like to admit hanging around, entering and exiting the Golden Peak bar with no luck in triggering the encounter.

After a while I popped open the nifty save editor and ticked the trigger saying I had asked Anno for an update on Nova since I had originally had not.

Is there a trigger I may have missed or is the chance to get the encounter in general just low? I normally keep Tarkus so I can fart around with sexbots and go too the pool but I did a speedrun just to get the encounter since I enjoyed all the other Grey Goo encounters/dialog.

sumgai

Jul 17, 2017
Did you find the third probe? My first time playing, I zoned out when talking to Anno about the Nova update... I was more concerned about getting her aboard the ship that I flat out forgot to go back to the Novahome reactor core.

When I got the third probe, she showed up at the bar. I was surprised.

Reactions: Mooing_Mermaid

Guest455

Dec 30, 2017
Did you find the third probe? My first time playing, I zoned out when talking to Anno about the Nova update... I was more concerned about getting her aboard the ship that I flat out forgot to go back to the Novahome reactor core.

Yup I went back and got the probe after the explosion, she has not appeared.

Do you know of an associated trigger that I could try and find in the save editor?

Guest455

Dec 30, 2017

Did you do the battle with Nova Prime before blowing up Tarkus? may have been my problem

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
Why the balls would you blow up Tarkus anyways?
He speedrunned the game.

Ühm...
Why does one speedrun a erotic-game?

Guest455

Dec 30, 2017
He speedrunned the game.

Ühm...
Why does one speedrun a erotic-game?
How hard is it to understand I just want to get the encounter with the Grey Goo on Myrellion? I've played through the game like 3 times now o I just want to see what I missed by choosing different options.

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
How hard is it to understand I just want to get the encounter with the Grey Goo on Myrellion? I've played through the game like 3 times now o I just want to see what I missed by choosing different options.
Ok, makes sence...
But still, blowing up a planet? It doesn't take long to gt rid of the pirats, and the local platin can be used to get faster trougth the deep caves on myrellion.

Aditional, i sugest to use TitsEd to simply add 9000000 exp, makeing combat a fomalety, as well as the amazonian readyness(or was it needs?)-perk, setting minimal lust to 33, makeing all erotic-scence avaible without sitting (ingame) hours before the encounter waiting for the lust to raise.

Guest455

Dec 30, 2017
Ok, makes sence...
But still, blowing up a planet? It doesn't take long to gt rid of the pirats, and the local platin can be used to get faster trougth the deep caves on myrellion.

Aditional, i sugest to use TitsEd to simply add 9000000 exp, makeing combat a fomalety, as well as the amazonian readyness(or was it needs?)-perk, setting minimal lust to 33, makeing all erotic-scence avaible without sitting (ingame) hours before the encounter waiting for the lust to raise.

Too my knoledge the only way to encounter the Grey Goo Suit companion on Myrellion is to destroy Tarkus, since you cant access Deck 13 anymore.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Too my knoledge the only way to encounter the Grey Goo Suit companion on Myrellion is to destroy Tarkus, since you cant access Deck 13 anymore.

I have never destroyed Tarkus, but I encountered the gray goo suit on Myrellion

Reactions: Irrlicht

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
Really? was she there when you first arrived was it like a random encounter? Maybe I just need to wait longer.

no idea if she was there the first time I visited the bar, but she shows up eventually without fail

Nekotamaishi

Aug 31, 2016
I have never destroyed Tarkus, but I encountered the gray goo suit on Myrellion

Can second this though do NOT ask me how it happened. It was a random thing... I know I went to Myrellion with the character that it happened to BEFORE running deck 13, and so maybe thats the reason but yeah, it can happen. How, I can't explain, nor why.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
I'm pretty sure you just have to not kill Nova or choose Help:Bodies. I believe you can also acquire her via Anno if you do choose Help:Bodies, but I've never done it.

Dec 24, 2017
I'm pretty sure you just have to not kill Nova or choose Help:Bodies. I believe you can also acquire her via Anno if you do choose Help:Bodies, but I've never done it.
This, kinda Gotta let live and help bodies to unlock Nova (not acquire), also the shop you get the probe from, the star next to it on the map, thats a lift back to Deck 13. Deck 13 or Myr Pub, either or will have Nova, but she doesnt appear asap in the Pub, took a few visits/rests to get her to show.

ScarletteKnight

Dec 19, 2015
This, kinda Gotta let live and help bodies to unlock Nova (not acquire), also the shop you get the probe from, the star next to it on the map, thats a lift back to Deck 13. Deck 13 or Myr Pub, either or will have Nova, but she doesnt appear asap in the Pub, took a few visits/rests to get her to show.
If you choose to help them then she'll show up on Myrellion naturally, if you choose to give them bodies then you need to do a sort of sidequest with Anno.

Irrlicht

Oct 31, 2017
If you choose to help them then she'll show up on Myrellion naturally, if you choose to give them bodies then you need to do a sort of sidequest with Anno.
And if you ignore Deck 13 complet and may even did skipp Anno, Nova may also appear on Myrellion.
Does anybody have the design-document arround? Thing do not make much sence...

What if yu have Nova as a suit and then go to fight Nova-Prime?

Coalsack

Aug 28, 2015
I always chosed Help:Gray Goo and was able to get the nova goo suit afterwards.