Goo Gel TF [Submitted]

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I have now finished the Goo TF.
There's been several edits, mostly for flavour purposes. Making it purposefully vague while still descriptive enough for players to fill in the blanks themselves regarding how gooey their bodies are, while at the same time not clashing with existing in game logic.

The tf gives: gel skin, gel arms, gel legs, goo ears, goo tail, goo hair, goo beard?, goo cock, goo pussy aka goossy aka vagoona, goo cum, goo girlcum. Along with some lubrication flags.
This will not be another Galomax, iow this wont let u change anything at will. It will however copy whatever equipment you are currently sporting.
F. ex. If you have a dog cock, it will be a gooey dog cock, or a lubricated dog cock.
If you have a fox tail, it will be a gooey fox tail.
Etc.

Im not planning to add anything else to the doc atm.

Any proofreading would be warmly welcomed, thank you.

Anyway, without further ado. Here u go:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1xKiVPqnihS8gDuNyV3vm0tBxqmprpVRRz_Q8OJrAkwM/edit#

Joke doc from 1st of april below:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/10IQJkqkf27gJOz15T-96e5WG-yW2b5xf8ELNmVAcg_I/edit?usp=sharing

Last edited:

Animalistic

Jul 11, 2019
Besides some aqward wording (will need to double check most of the text) and grammatical mistakes, I do have to ask you, how will player apply this TF? Will each bottle of goo corelate to one change to a body part and we get to chose which. Or is it random?

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
Besides some aqward wording (will need to double check most of the text) and grammatical mistakes, I do have to ask you, how will player apply this TF? Will each bottle of goo corelate to one change to a body part and we get to chose which. Or is it random?
Like any other CoC2 TF. Randomized unless you use reagents.
Sorry not as active as I used to be on the forums >_>
Ill try to be better.
Writing wise too <_<

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I have updated the front page. The goo doc is now finished properly, and all that's left is proofreading.

Thanks for your patience folks.

- Shade

Reactions: Emerald