Gold/Orange Pill Bad End

DOAHunterX

Feb 11, 2017
Would a bad end scene involving Steele becoming a Myr Queen something people would be interested in? Basically, it would give the player a warning if they take a Gold or Orange pill with a high enough racial score while gaining or already having a second row of breasts, and taking another pill would lead to a bad end scene, which varies based upon where you take it:

Your ship--Steele is forced to leave the ship before she grows too big to fit inside. Then, the other locations would trigger, depending on which planet you currently occupy.

Tavros Station--Steele moves to the nursery. Probably least plausible, since who would keep fucking you and fertilizing your eggs? Then again, child care is in a convenient place.

New Texas--Planet truly becomes the land of milk and honey, since guess who's providing the honey?

Myrellion--If done in the DMZ or the Gildenmere area, Steele becomes the lowest ranking queen in the council. If done elsewhere, the Red Myr will capture and execute a bulky, barely mobile Queen.

Other--Steele dies to natives... maybe.

Lkynmbr24

Creator
Oct 30, 2016
My opinions could be very wrong on this but...

Mmm, definitely could be possible according to what I quickly read of Gold Myr lore. I'm not entirely sure what limit the Gold/Orange pills have for increasing breast size as well as lactation though, but I imagine it could stretch pretty far (Probably infinitely to ZZZ cups) which is also influenced on the PC's thickness. Were something like that to happen, it might be also necessary to write a bad end for being in a hostile area depending how big the PC's breasts are and how full they get while lactating, probably similar to how Nuki Nuts get, racial score or not. Could write a special case when it comes to becoming a Myr Queen as well, but as I know a lot of people encourage in this forum, that will be up to you to write if you have the vision for it and if you can create the situations for it. I feel that will be a good amount of coding for items of that nature that can increase breast size to gigantic proportions.

Also, as a wise man taught me:
...generally new writers are generally advised to not gauge for interest of a concept, but that one should rather just write it. people who will like her(it, in this case) will come(cum =P) regardless, if the writing is good.

Last edited:

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
Also, as a wise man taught me:
NotYouNorI said:
...generally new writers are generally advised to not gauge for interest of a concept, but that one should rather just write it. people who will like her(it, in this case) will come(cum =P) regardless, if the writing is good.
Holy Shit! Only now I realize that I wrote "generally" twice! :negativeman:

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Being forced out of the ship on other planets could result in death... or it could result in Steele building a new colony on that planet. Genetic material could be provided by a wayward member of a native species, or one of the NPCs Steele has previously interacted with on that planet, assuming it makes sense.