Going to take some requests for renders

rifleman246

Nov 9, 2016
So I'm thinking I want to try out some more modeling/rendering, and I figure I might as well take some suggestions. The first three or so ideas that I like I'll make. Rules are just that they need to be established TiTS characters, and that the pose or situation can't be too complicated. I'll consider something with two characters, but it isn't very likely. Also, I'll probably prefer to use one of the characters that I've already modeled and posted renders of in the earlier thread.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Keeping your other profile in mind, I'd suggest a retake on Azra, as her wings looked kinda wonky. Other than that, I'd suggest a goo-like character as a way to try out textures, e.g. Celise or Victoria Morrow. But seeing that your characters have an action toy figure feel I really like, I'd suggest some armoured character, such as a Stormguard warrior (Krym or Gel Zon), the Queensguard or Amara Faell.

Pick the one that suits your needs :)

rifleman246

Nov 9, 2016
Keeping your other profile in mind, I'd suggest a retake on Azra, as her wings looked kinda wonky. Other than that, I'd suggest a goo-like character as a way to try out textures, e.g. Celise or Victoria Morrow. But seeing that your characters have an action toy figure feel I really like, I'd suggest some armoured character, such as a Stormguard warrior (Krym or Gel Zon), the Queensguard or Amara Faell.

Pick the one that suits your needs :)

I agree that Azra wasn't really finished when I posted that picture. I guess I should have said that was a work in progress. I think Amara might be a cool challenge. Thanks for the ideas.

rifleman246

Nov 9, 2016
does anyone have any poses/situations they want me to do with the characters I already modeled?