Goats and Demons

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
I hope I'm putting this in the right place because I have no idea how suggestions for racial score would go, but it's been bugging me for a little while that bovine legs count towards the demon score but goat legs don't. I'm guessing it might be because goat tfs are relatively new but I still find it mildly annoying that it really limits what other changes to my appearance I can make without losing my status as a demon-morph. Considering how traditional cloven-hoofed demon designs use goat legs (or are overall goat-based), it doesn't really make much sense to me that they wouldn't be counted if bovine legs do.

While we're on the subject though, I feel like making baphomet a possible race would be pretty cool considering we already have fantasy species-type deals like satyrs, gryphons, and hellhounds as options with the right combinations. I think a similar calculation to hellhound would work, i.e. being a goat-morph with a demon score of 3 (using the hellhound's requirement here).

Of course, I have no idea what goes into coding racial score results so this is just an off-hand addendum to the main suggestion that goat legs be counted in the demon score.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Making goat legs count for demon score is probably that is easily done, and is just an oversight that it isn't done. Tho a whole new racial score thing is a bit more thought and work.

Reactions: ShySquare and Shura

Shura

Apr 15, 2018
Making goat legs count for demon score is probably that is easily done, and is just an oversight that it isn't done. Tho a whole new racial score thing is a bit more thought and work.

I figured as much, which is why I just lumped them together, haha. I'm only really invested in having goat legs count towards being a demon, so the baphomet thing is just a for-fun idea for if anyone feels like coding it. :p