[COMPLETED] Glassix - 1.0

Hoboy

Mar 31, 2016
Yay! New content! Boo! I have to restart AGAIN! I think I'll wait until this patch is completely finished. Do you think this will be the last restart from the beginning? If not, I can wait a while - at least until tomorrows patch. Love this game, love the girls. Now I have a reason to go poking around again (keys). Other than mansion access, I assume all the other trigger points are still valid?

CarpeNoctem

Jul 5, 2016
Hello Daedolon.

2 problems spotted :

- When I want to go to sleep, I don't avec any "sleep" fonction : the Zzzzz isn't here on the bed anymore. Is it a bug, or is this function relocated somewhere else ?

- After a use of the wait function (nice work about that, by the way), right-clic don't show the glasses anymore. I have to quid an load to be able to have them again.

Last edited by a moderator:

The Silver Bard

Sep 2, 2015
This game is really coming along. Thanks you so much for letting us disable sounds. 

I highly encourage you to make the writing in each girl's existing scenes unique in the near future. Your scenes are quite short and a few extra lines for each girl would make a major difference in how interesting each scene is. As far as an effort/benefit ratio goes, it's got to be one of the most efficient improvements you can make right now.

[Blank]

Sep 5, 2016
Hello Daedolon.

2 problems spotted :

- When I want to go to sleep, I don't avec any "sleep" fonction : the Zzzzz isn't here on the bed anymore. Is it a bug, or is this function relocated somewhere else ?

- After a use of the wait function (nice work about that, by the way), right-clic don't show the glasses anymore. I have to quid an load to be able to have them again.

The sleep function is unavailable no matter what, so this update needs to be fixed so the game can go pass the first day (or second day depending on if you skipped the first or not).

Aside from that huge bug, from what I could do in the first day I met Naomi, went into her house... and her office was locked. Could not move. I was stuck there forever until the next update. I had to wait until 18:00 before I could walk through that area.

I can't really comment on any other bugs since I can't get past the first day. However, from past updates I can tell it's a good game, just check for bugs...

Daedolon

Mar 21, 2016
www.gaweb-studio.com
I just updated the game with some bug correction :

MEGA DROPBOX

Changelog :
- Naomi meeting event should now work properly.
- Study room key is now located in the entrance of Rin & Naomi house
- Sleep now works again
- Girls in doll mode can now follow you indefinitely
- Text corrections for day 1

Thanks for your feedback !

Daedolon

Mar 21, 2016
www.gaweb-studio.com
Yay! New content! Boo! I have to restart AGAIN! I think I'll wait until this patch is completely finished. Do you think this will be the last restart from the beginning? If not, I can wait a while - at least until tomorrows patch. Love this game, love the girls. Now I have a reason to go poking around again (keys). Other than mansion access, I assume all the other trigger points are still valid?

It should be the last time you'll have to restart, expect when plot advance on specific days though. What other trigger are you thinking about ?

This game is really coming along. Thanks you so much for letting us disable sounds. 

I highly encourage you to make the writing in each girl's existing scenes unique in the near future. Your scenes are quite short and a few extra lines for each girl would make a major difference in how interesting each scene is. As far as an effort/benefit ratio goes, it's got to be one of the most efficient improvements you can make right now.

You're right about the text. Being a dev, I'm afraid my narrative skills are quite lacking. I have some idea to solve this but will need time to put it in place.

AquaNext

Sep 6, 2016
Hallo, i have played 0.5 and i like it. Now i have downloaded 0.7 but in this built i can not save the game. When i play, save and quit then start the game the save game is not there?

Bakkis

Aug 17, 2016
Thank you for the update. I like the way the game is taking and I'm looking forward to the next version. Can't wait to get to level 3 and 4. And please let us get some more girls too.

Daedolon

Mar 21, 2016
www.gaweb-studio.com
Following players feedbacks and requests, here is another update :

MEGA DROPBOX

Changelog :
- NWJS version has been downgraded from 0.16 to 0.14 to allow XP and Vista compatibility. I've never tester myself, this change has been made following players report, let me know if the game works properly on these OS now
- Search, Wait, Map and Status menus have their own icon located in the top right part of the screen now for easy access
- Talk and Follow commands are located in the first dialogue instead of in the social sub dialogue for easier access
- Corrected a bug with saves, their name should be properly displayed now
- Corrected a bug which disabled the glasses after waiting some time
- Corrected more text misspell, thanks to Fling2 and Regardie

Let me know if you found any more bugs.

Thanks for your time !

Hoboy

Mar 31, 2016
EDIT: Nevermind - save function works as it should. Do NOT remember what I did initially that made it look as if it didn't, but it works. Will see where this goes next - back to playing!

Daed - ready to go (was waiting for the bugs to be worked out) but I found there are still problems with the save system. I launched a new game, saved at the start of Day 2, and when I tried to call that save up the save menu is populated with the old saves from v.6. None of them work, so the new save did not overwrite an old one. How do I clear saves from earlier versions?

Shizenhakai

Jul 9, 2016
0.6 Help, i can't take  Principal follow me go to park, sr my bad english.

Here is what I do:

Once I obtain her highest possible obidience rank, I go with her for around 30 minutes and then tell her to stop following me. Then, without moving anywhere, I immediatly tell her to follow me again. Rinse and repeat until you are at the shrine.

If you are too soon there (which I usually am if I take one of the girls that live farther away) note that you can unfollow them, make them follow, wait one time (regardless for how long), unfollow, follow, wait etc.

(I *think* the game checks how much follow-time you have left everytime you either try to walk somewhere or try to wait, thus unfollowing them and then follow again before doing anything resets the timer..)

Since there is no real reason to sleep in this game use the night to get people where you want them, makes the sundays *much* easier :D

LordMalachai

Sep 14, 2016
I'm playing 0.7 right now, but I haven't been able to have the first sexual interaction with Naomi yet. When I go to open her door, it says that it's locked.

Any help?

Shizenhakai

Jul 9, 2016
I'm playing 0.7 right now, but I haven't been able to have the first sexual interaction with Naomi yet. When I go to open her door, it says that it's locked.

Any help?

You get the key from herself after you have met her in front of the house. (Her daughter hints at which day & time you should try if I remember correctly).

Just skip school at that day and wait in front of her house til she arrives, the character will offer his help carrying her bag and voila.

I *think* you can find a key and break into the room while she is in, but I havn't tried it yet (search in front of the room for it, I think)

Hoboy

Mar 31, 2016
You get the key from herself after you have met her in front of the house. (Her daughter hints at which day & time you should try if I remember correctly).

Just skip school at that day and wait in front of her house til she arrives, the character will offer his help carrying her bag and voila.

I *think* you can find a key and break into the room while she is in, but I havn't tried it yet (search in front of the room for it, I think)

Yes - search the hall just after you enter the house (love the search function - looking forward to a lot more use of this in the future...)

haisokool

Sep 13, 2016
Here is what I do:

Once I obtain her highest possible obidience rank, I go with her for around 30 minutes and then tell her to stop following me. Then, without moving anywhere, I immediatly tell her to follow me again. Rinse and repeat until you are at the shrine.

If you are too soon there (which I usually am if I take one of the girls that live farther away) note that you can unfollow them, make them follow, wait one time (regardless for how long), unfollow, follow, wait etc.

(I *think* the game checks how much follow-time you have left everytime you either try to walk somewhere or try to wait, thus unfollowing them and then follow again before doing anything resets the timer..)

Since there is no real reason to sleep in this game use the night to get people where you want them, makes the sundays *much* easier :D

Thank u bro, i will try 

Shizenhakai

Jul 9, 2016
..Now that I think about it.. I have an idea @Daedolon ! =D

Could you add bad effect from sleep deprivation? Like the bad effects for skipping school you said you would add alter..

I was thinking of something like: first day without sleep results in taking twice as long for walking and waiting, The second day will turn "waiting" (any amount of time) into a 10+ hour long sleep and starting from the third day every action you do has a good chance of turning into sleep.. Also, oing to school while lacking sleep should give a high chance of falling asleep and thus getting the bad effect you plan for skipping school..

Not sure what you think of the idea and I admit it is a tad early for the bad side effects..

Btw, I have a question: Who is affected by the glasses? Only females, females the wearer finds attractive, everyone the wearer finds attractiv or everyone?

I.e. Do I like the game because it shows promise or do I like it because you worked the glasses into the code to influence the player to like it?@_@

Daedolon

Mar 21, 2016
www.gaweb-studio.com
Lol Shizenhakai :D

Regarding sleeping, I was planning to add an automatic event at 2AM which will send you back to sleep directly to avoid problems like that.

As for skipping school downside, I was planning to add some affection malus to all classmates/teachers/family members/principal (so 7 girls, Naomi doesn't care :p)

But I'm open to suggestions, your idea is interesting, I'm not sure if players would be happy to increase the travel time if the MC is tired from sleep deprivation. I'll wait for more input on this side.

@Hoboy : yup, the search feature will be useful to add more stuff later on, not only keys :)

Sep 22, 2016
Idea for more girls without lots of work, have Lily want some 'pure delights'. Lily will tell you it's not easy to find pretty girls with not even kissed. "I'll mark some as don't touch" ( ie locked to Obedience 0). Then give Kana a few classmates just for this, as younger makes more sense.

Might be hard to drag them to the shrine.

Kilted_Hunter

Sep 19, 2016
Well, as it stands now, that can be said of all the females currently in the game, as you've never actually "kissed" the girls ! ( which I think should actually be an early "obedience" action between making them your "friend" and exposing your self to them ). But, I agree, it'd be nice to see some more girls of Kana's age, as she has none to "play / hang-out " with or "use" what your character has been "teaching" her on her girl-friends :) .

Kilted_Hunter

Sep 19, 2016
@Daedolon . . . I'd really like to try out the DEMO of your " Vampire's Revenge - Rebirth " game, but the link ( http//www.vampire-revenge.com/rebirth ) on Hongfire leads to " The file you are trying to download is no longer available" . Is there some place else we can get the DEMO ? or possibly you could put the download here ? ( I'd even like to try the original game " Vampire's Revenge " , if there was a DEMO available ) .

Sep 22, 2016
To clarify, never even kissed anyone ever, not just Kei. Idea to justify a bunch of can't touch extras to make the game seem fuller, without all the work of crafting H-scenes.

I think there's already one or two full action girls Kana's age planned based on stuff I think Daedolon wrote., Kana has a friend, Ayumi has a sister (younger judging by the ??? room), might be the same girl.

The Silver Bard

Sep 2, 2015
Adding non-sexual characters still requires creating the character model and rendering images for them. I'm not sure how much less work it actually is.

Daedolon

Mar 21, 2016
www.gaweb-studio.com
Adding kiss commands shouldn't be difficult and adding more girls is also possible but I'd like to focus on finishing the level 3 and 4 + ending the plot before adding more girls. And adding girls without being able to fully play them might frustrate a lot of players.

@Daedolon . . . I'd really like to try out the DEMO of your " Vampire's Revenge - Rebirth " game, but the link ( http//www.vampire-revenge.com/rebirth ) on Hongfire leads to " The file you are trying to download is no longer available" . Is there some place else we can get the DEMO ? or possibly you could put the download here ? ( I'd even like to try the original game " Vampire's Revenge " , if there was a DEMO available ) .

I'm currently working on it from scratch and the demo was from the old version. I'll add a demo of the new version later on though.

Sep 22, 2016
Adding non-sexual characters still requires creating the character model and rendering images for them. I'm not sure how much less work it actually is.

For V0.7, 319 character pics, 970 scene pics (with two bigger and better obedience levels to go). I've only worked with DAZ/Iray, and don't know how it compares to Sexy Beach. Looking at just the character pic poses I'd barely rig them, spending most time morphing.

.... And adding girls without being able to fully play them might frustrate a lot of players.

Where's an evil grin emoticon when you need one?

Seriously, your game, cherry pick from the multitude of ideas that must be thrown at you, or even just do it your way.