[COMPLETED] Glassix - 1.0

anonim138

Aug 8, 2016
Just yesterday I finished maxing out points for all of the girls, and I have to say this is one of the best Hentai RPG games I've ever played. Sure, earlier I've played robozou with this interesting mechanic, but it had these cockblocking art from earlier era of animation. Glassix on the other hand looks like a perfection. Both in story and art.

I really hope you will finish the next stage of obiedience as quickly as possible, because I just can't wait to try out the juicy stuff. So, keep up the good work :D

PS If you're looking for any ideas for endings, I suggest you to look up a hentai comic called  'The King's App' (Or 'Ou-sama Appli.' Had to look that up).There are about 5 parts. It has a very similiar idea to yours, just with mobile application instead of glasses. It really shows how everything can go downhill pretty quickly, so maybe it will help you with creating the bad ending.

Daedolon

Mar 21, 2016
www.gaweb-studio.com
Next update will concern the plot. Level 3 will be either next or next next release.

I just checked the comic you mentioned and I like it, even though the ending is not to my taste. Authors always go way overboard in the ending and I'll aim to offer the choice to players in my game. Either this kind of evil endings or something less screwed up. But that'll come much later though.

Daedolon

Mar 21, 2016
www.gaweb-studio.com
Hi all,

With a lot of delay, the new Glassix version is here.

Download : MEGA DROPBOX

This update focus on the plot and you will discover a new girl (not playable yet) as well as a new important feature. I don't want to spoil so I can't say much right now. However this new feature gives a lot of new possibility and a lot of new conditions in game and I'll need more time to make it flawless.

The story will unfold automatically on day 6. There is also a possible game over now, I'll let you discover it.
The bug with Naomi first meeting follow up scene as been corrected for real this time.

I'm planning to work on more daily content for the next release such as night events and more school events (swimming lessons) as well as adding more commands for each girl. Since I've been quite slow this last month, I'll try to speed up the pace and release those quite fast. I'll also try to implement all the optimization a lot of players requested here and there asap (minimize UI, custom wait time etc...)

On a side note, no Linux and Mac links at the moment, I did not have time to think about a solution yet, sorry about that ! Only one zip file for Windows like before to avoid the problems from the previous failed attempt at sharing data files between OS...

Let me know if you encounter any trouble !

Shinokun

Aug 17, 2016
I found a strange bug

SPOILER!!!!

Bugs:

If u have a follower and the Succubus is "killing" you and u start an new Game, the follower  appears in the new Game =D

Edit//

- If u start one Day One there is a point u can decide if you follow ur "Father" or go to school.

- If u follow your "Father" nothing happens. Its just go on

- sometimes the girl is stilled naked  and out of doll mode after the succubus event

- If u choose "follow me" right before the succubs event they follow u after the event, even if they saw here self naked

- U can do 1 Girl naked in Doll Mode and another Girl normal in the same room like the Libary and then have Sex with Dollmode Girl

DONT READ because of Spoiler!!

Im on Day 7 and the Succubs need a Girl right? So I ask a Girl to follow me and drag her to the Shrine but nothing happens.

It tried every hour

Edit//

Okay u must use Aiko first on 12AM!

Edit // okay u can bring her anytime =D

But after the day the Succubus is killing u anyway

Edit// Okay u must justsleep in your bed before 12PM!

After getting all Girls to her, even sleep doesn't help

Last edited by a moderator:

Daedolon

Mar 21, 2016
www.gaweb-studio.com
Previous save files are not compatible unfortunately so you'll have to restart a game. You'll have to bring the girls to the shrine starting 12PM each Sunday, the first one needs to be Aiko, as requested by the new girl. Nothing will happen if you bring her in the morning or if you bring another girl the first Sunday.

By the way, if you struggle to bring a girl, you can move her little by little, asking her to stop following you then asking her again to follow you right away. It's a bit screwed up I know, I'll try to find a better way later on. The idea was that you needed to level up the girls a little before so they'll follow you more easily. It'll be easier once level 3 is added since level 2 only allows 2 hours follow.

Also after investigations, I screwed up the doll mode unlock and that was triggering all the failed game over and strange behavior even though you did bring a new girl. I updated the new version, you'll have to download it again I'm afraid.

I also added the dropbox link.

Let me know if you encounter any other trouble. Thanks for your patience !

Hoboy

Mar 31, 2016
So the links in the previous post are the new unbugged version? Here's hoping - I should be able to play some of this tomorrow. Start from scratch - interested to see the shrine and what all I have been reading about the new version...

CarpeNoctem

Jul 5, 2016
Very nice update Daedolon, thanks a lot.

If I can make a suggestion about the social interface with girls... Now, it needs quite a lot of clicks... 5 clicks for each action, instead of 3, previously.

Do you think it would be possible to cut unnecessary transition texts, like "what should we do" and "what order should I give her" ? It's maybe not possible, if it's an unbreakable "show answer => display choices => player click" sequence...

Cog

Apr 17, 2016
Hints no longer seem to propagate once you reach max obedience for that level. Was that intentional, or a bug?

behe

Aug 19, 2016
Anyone know that why i cant seem to bring aiko to the temple for the succubus? -ver6

Daedolon

Mar 21, 2016
www.gaweb-studio.com
I just updated the game to correct a few things :

• Hints should now be working properly.
  • Kana new scene : Cum outside image name has been corrected
  • The doll mode was kind of buggy, not always unlocking the girl after the event. it should now be working properly.

For people who struggle to bring girls to the shrine, you can cancel the follow order just before they tell you they have to go and ask them to follow you again right away, it'll reset the follow timer.

You can use the same link as before to download the updated version.

Let me know if you encounter other bugs.

Gero

Aug 20, 2016

• Hints should now be working properly.
  • Kana new scene : Cum outside image name has been corrected
  • The doll mode was kind of buggy, not always unlocking the girl after the event. it should now be working properly.

For people who struggle to bring girls to the shrine, you can cancel the follow order just before they tell you they have to go and ask them to follow you again right away, it'll reset the follow timer.

Previous save files are not compatible unfortunately so you'll have to restart a game. You'll have to bring the girls to the shrine starting 12PM each Sunday, the first one needs to be Aiko, as requested by the new girl. Nothing will happen if you bring her in the morning or if you bring another girl the first Sunday.

By the way, if you struggle to bring a girl, you can move her little by little, asking her to stop following you then asking her again to follow you right away. It's a bit screwed up I know, I'll try to find a better way later on. The idea was that you needed to level up the girls a little before so they'll follow you more easily. It'll be easier once level 3 is added since level 2 only allows 2 hours follow.

Also after investigations, I screwed up the doll mode unlock and that was triggering all the failed game over and strange behavior even though you did bring a new girl. I updated the new version, you'll have to download it again I'm afraid.

I also added the dropbox link.

Let me know if you encounter any other trouble. Thanks for your patience !
  • de was kind of buggy, not always unlocking the girl after the event. it should now be working properly.

On first week Sunday I went with AIko to the shrine and succubus event triggered, I went to sleep on evening around 22 Pm but still was killed by Lily after midnight, help please!

Daedolon

Mar 21, 2016
www.gaweb-studio.com
This problem occurred in the first v0.6 released, I had messed up the doll mode unlock. I've updated the game twice since then (the second time to correct the hints) so you'll have to download the game once more, sorry for the inconvenience.

Daedolon

Mar 21, 2016
www.gaweb-studio.com
Sorry, my reply was for Gero. I didn't see yours. For the virus, it's been reported by several players but I'm afraid I have no solution to offer yet. I use Construct 2 to create the game which uses Nwjs to export the game and both softwares have been out for some time and are reliable. I checked online but found no clue to why the .exe gets reported as a virus. Still looking into it.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Sorry, my reply was for Gero. I didn't see yours. For the virus, it's been reported by several players but I'm afraid I have no solution to offer yet. I use Construct 2 to create the game which uses Nwjs to export the game and both softwares have been out for some time and are reliable. I checked online but found no clue to why the .exe gets reported as a virus. Still looking into it.

Don't forget that some anti-virus software is notorious for false positives (freeware anti-virus). I downloaded the game and got no such warning.

Bakkis

Aug 17, 2016
Don't forget that some anti-virus software is notorious for false positives (freeware anti-virus). I downloaded the game and got no such warning.

I agree. It's most likely the anti-virusprogram that is to blame. I have never gotten any warning. I use Windows own anti-virus and Malwarebytes +Super anti spyware.

Daedolon

Mar 21, 2016
www.gaweb-studio.com
Following multiple players reporting their antivirus blocking the game, I tried to export the game in HTML5 format to solve the problem hopefully. I'm looking for a few testers to let me know if it runs properly for them since some features might be blocked in browser. I quickly tested myself and it seems fine but more tested would be appreciated.

Moreover, the HTML5 would also solve the cross platform issue since you'll be able to play on any browser and OS. I could even enable touch events to make it run on mobile but not sure if it's really useful...

You can always download the new version with the same links :

MEGA DROPBOX

Let me know if you encounter any troubles with this version !

ranger57

Aug 23, 2016
Following multiple players reporting their antivirus blocking the game, I tried to export the game in HTML5 format to solve the problem hopefully. I'm looking for a few testers to let me know if it runs properly for them since some features might be blocked in browser. I quickly tested myself and it seems fine but more tested would be appreciated.

Moreover, the HTML5 would also solve the cross platform issue since you'll be able to play on any browser and OS. I could even enable touch events to make it run on mobile but not sure if it's really useful...

You can always download the new version with the same links :

MEGA DROPBOX

Let me know if you encounter any troubles with this version !

Hello, I downloaded the new version .6 and there is no executable in the zip file. What do I do now?

Daedolon

Mar 21, 2016
www.gaweb-studio.com
It's a HTML version of the game, you launch it with the index.html file.

Thanks to the players feedback regarding the HTML5, there still some issues but could be a solution. I put back the windows links in the mean time. I'll investigate this a little more.

ranger57

Aug 23, 2016
It's a HTML version of the game, you launch it with the index.html file.

Thanks to the players feedback regarding the HTML5, there still some issues but could be a solution. I put back the windows links in the mean time. I'll investigate this a little more.

Thats what I had thought but could not get it to launch in chrome, ie, or firefox. just black screen. Thanks a bunch. love the game. have followed from the beginning and cant wait to see where it goes.

Daedolon

Mar 21, 2016
www.gaweb-studio.com
Download : MEGA DROPBOX

A lot of you reported the game being flagged as dangerous by several antivirus. After trying my luck at a HTML5 version, I went back to the windows export to check more about the cause of this since v0.5 didn't have this problem.

Following advices, I did a thorough virus scan of my computer with Spybot and Malwarebytes to confirm I had no virus on my drives. Only 3 unrelated cookie tracers were detected and have been cleaned since then.

Then, I checked my nwjs installation, deleted it completely and reinstalled the latest version of it. I tried several exports with this new version and it does appear to be finally clean of virus, as indicated by this scan on virustotal.com.

Finally I checked if the problem might have also come from the tool I use to change the icon of the game. I'm using resource hacker to edit it and after some test, it does appear to impact the result of a few antivirus. So to solve this, I'm not using this tool anymore, meaning no glasses icon but it doesn't really matter right now.

To sum up, I've updated the game with this new version of nwjs and it should be clean now.

Unfortunately, I still do not know why or how my previous version of nwjs got flagged as infected and I do not know if it is indeed a real threat or just a false positive as initially thought. I'd recommend scanning your own drive just in case.

I'd like to apologize for this inconvenience. I'll be more cautious for any future releases and be sure to have a total scan before release from now on.

bdi123

Aug 27, 2016
If you keep this newest Glassix v06 format, would you add an option to use it in Windows mode rather than full screen?

Daedolon

Mar 21, 2016
www.gaweb-studio.com
Hi guys,

Here is v0.7 :

MEGA DROPBOX

A lot of your feedback has been included ! Thanks for your patience and advices, it really improves the quality of the game !

What's new ?

- UI has been updated : Click the top right icon to show menu
- Night H-scenes for all girls : Triggers when you enter the girl's room starting 11PM
- New feature : keys are required to access locations
This feature is quite important since it gives players something more to do in the game. It replaces the mansion and study room requirements from before too.
Doors which give access to girls houses are now locked (except yours)
Doors which give access to girls rooms are now locked during the night (11PM - 6AM)

You'll have to find the key using 2 possible ways :
a) For house keys, once you get a girl to 60 mood, she'll give you her house key. For room key, you'll need to get her to 80 mood. The mood formula is pretty simple : affection + obedience level * 10.
b) Another way is to search specific locations (as to, where would a family usually store their keys... Pretty obvious, I don't think you'll need help for this.) The new command "Search" is accessible in the menu.

There is also another way to enter rooms without having keys : Use doll mode on the owner of the house or room and have her follow you.

- New main character status page : accessible from the girls status page (Currently used to list keys)
- Custom wait time :You can now choose how long you wait (9 hours max at once)
- Toggle fullscreen : Accessible in options
- Toggle sound : accessible in options
- Options are now accessible while playing
- Added "Back" button in status and map pages
- Added a "Quit" link in the menu
- Corrected some images with clipping clothes to improve overall quality
- You can now cheat affection and obedience by clicking the related text in the status page (instead of the avatar like before)
- Save process has been updated to allow future version compatibility : This means YOUR CURRENT SAVE WILL NOT BE COMPATIBLE but your new saves should be compatible for future versions from now on !

I'm already aware of a problem with the study room key which is not accessible for the moment, I'll update a quick patch tomorrow to solve this !

Unfortunately, I did not have time to include the swimming lessons since it would require a whole new character if I wanted to do it properly and I was quite short on time.

I also forgot to correct the spelling mistakes some of you took the time to report. Sorry about that, I'll correct this tomorrow too.

The next update will focus on level 3 obedience events and is to be expected next mid-late month. This month will be spent to work on the demo for my new game "Vampire Revenge Rebirth".

As always, feedback and bug report is always welcomed, there are a lot of new stuff in the game and I couldn't test all situations.