[COMPLETED] Glassix - 1.0

Daedolon

Mar 21, 2016
www.gaweb-studio.com
For Linux, I'm afraid I can't help much right now. I might have some ideas on how to make it work though, but will only be able to try them next release.

About the clothing, I'm not sure I understand your question. I'll check the bra problem though.

For new locations and girls, I'm preparing a general roadmap post  so I'll let you know asap.

Thanks for the feedback :)

Drak

Jun 8, 2016
if you got to the girl with the tan lines house there is a room marked with question marks, which makes me figure it's her mother. so i do think he will add more girls to the mix. by the way more mother daughter scenes please, it's my biggest fetish with such little content.

Daedolon

Mar 21, 2016
www.gaweb-studio.com
Hi all,

I thought I'd share with you what I'm planning for Glassix since you gave me some good ideas and knowing more about what's possible in the game might allow you to give me even more ideas.

As said, here is what I'm planning for Glassix since you gave me some good ideas and knowing more about what's possible in the game might allow you to give me even more ideas.

First of all, I'd like to clarify one important point about Glassix :

The glasses presented in the game are not intended for classic hypnosis like most of you seem to think. Those glasses act more as apprehension removal than a classic hypnosis tool.

What I mean by that is that the MC uses the glasses to suggest the girls to behave closer to their basic instincts than what they were taught. Which means a S character such a Hikari is intended to stay S and will never become submissive with the glasses alone. Each girl has her own nature and will stick to it even under the influence of the glasses, the only thing the glasses will do is to make the girls think it's OK to share their hidden nature with the glasses owner and the level represent how much nature they'll be willing to share.

Basically, level 1 is meant for handjob - masturbation, level 2 is for blowjob - boobjob, level 3 is for vaginal penetration and level 4 is for anal. Each girl will also have some specific scenes each level related to her nature.

There are several sides of the game which can be worked on and I'm planning to switch between them with each release and depending on your feedback. One release takes me usually 2 to 3 weeks to complete :

1) The plot :

I've already prepared it and just need to include it. What I'm preparing here is not just about more H-stuff (even though a lot will be added during the plot) but there will also be a whole new system integrated with it which will allow the player to do more dark stuff with the girls. Two new girls will appear to finish the plot. I'm guessing finishing the plot will require 2 releases, each with a new girl. Then another release to make those girls playable like other girls since they're special.

2) Increasing girl levels :

Currently, the game is locked at 2 for all girl. Adding 1 level requires 1 release. Those levels includes the obedience event and the daily commands.

3) More town events :

A lot can be added here : night scenes with all girls, school and swimming pool events etc... For this part, I try to include them in other releases little by little but it could be worth spending a whole release just for them since it's also a lot of work.

4) New folks :

Yes, more girls are planned and I'm intending to have all of them fully playable. Some players suggested to include more of them without creating the related H scene to start, which is a good idea and would allow me to introduce them as well as create more town events. It would add much more interactions in the game which would be nice.

Among the girl planned, you can expect those : police woman, nurse, another junior classmate, more teachers (PE, junior teacher) and more depending on your suggestions.

On a side note, some of you might be familiar with SBPR and might have some girls in mind to include in the game. If you're interested, send me a link, I'm open to suggestions. Remember each girl would need 2 outfits : work and casual (and swimsuit later on).

Moreover, this part is not limited to girl. Some male citizen are also planned to give new opportunities to the MC, being good or bad.

Maybe working a release just on this could increase the game's interest.

5) Expanding the town :

South and North districts are planned, North being the entertainment park while South will be the beach.

Moreover, the other districts will be expanded as well, such as the school which would include a gym location for the possible PE teacher.

All girls will have their own home too which would add a lot more locations with each new girl as well as work place.

This also mean all the girls current routine will change the more places are added.

For this part, I work on it as the story and girls are added. But the two new districts might require a release on their own.

By the way, I'm searching for new backgrounds materials sources, I used most of what I could from DLSite so if you know of other places where to find nice backgrounds, it would be helpful. Paid ones are fine too.

6) Money :

A few of you already suggested the idea and it would make the game more lively. You'll be able to earn money with part time jobs or more dark stuff while spending it on stuff like gifts for the girls or tickets to access special location such as the entertainment park. This is were adding more citizens would help to have more way to earn money.

Moreover, if gift are added, the game would use the usual system of like/dislike gift for all girls and you would have to give a gift to check whether a girl likes it or not. The status page would have a new tab which would keep track of such preferences.

7) Affection gain tweaks :

Currently, the affection system is pretty straight forward with a simple bar which only goes down if you screw up. The idea would be to make the bar increment or decrement to neutral each day, forcing the player to interact daily with its target to keep being close to her. With gifts, it would also be easier to handle several girl at once.

More over, the current mood of the girl is based on her affection for you. This would change by adding a variable mood to the girl which would change each day between good, neutral and bad. The mood would impact greatly the chance of commands success, a girl in a bad mood would rarely obey you order. The mood would change daily but could also be changed by some specific interactions such as the massage or with some gift.

8) Karma system :

The MC actions currently have no impact on the story, it only impacts the girl's mood. Adding a karma would keep track of the good and bad actions done by the MC and would trigger different endings as well as different behavior from the citizens towards the MC.

That's all for the moment. I hope you have a better idea of what to expect with Glassix now.

The next release will focus on the plot since it will unveil a new key mechanism for the girls. After that, it will depend on what you prefer, I can focus on any side of the game, having more girls in the game would be a nice addition I think as well as adding a few fun situations, even if they would not be fully playable at first. Of course, most players greatly expect the level 3 scenes which will allow penetration so... It'll be up to you :p

Thanks for your time and support !

Reiziger

Jul 7, 2016
Amazing game! Thanks!

I have a small issue: When I click ''take it out'' with Kana or Aiko (toilet/bathroom) I get no images.

Any solutions?

poiuygtyu

Mar 26, 2016
I had an issue with NAomi's intro scene. I met her in the street but she didn't appear inside and the scene didn't continue. Also dailybath (4).png shows her with cum on her face already.

Drak

Jun 8, 2016
when you say dark ways to earn money are you saying putting some of the girls to work on the street?

Hoboy

Mar 31, 2016
Or it could be along the lines of robbery or doing things for underworld bosses - hey - the glasses are a powerful thing. Doesn't have to taint our girls anymore than needed for our own desires...

Solacekia

Jul 9, 2016
I'm not sure if anyone is getting this, but I'm getting a 'no file' error when I try to download the Data.zip. I've tried over multiple days but it still happens. Any idea of what I can do?

Daedolon

Mar 21, 2016
www.gaweb-studio.com
I had an issue with NAomi's intro scene. I met her in the street but she didn't appear inside and the scene didn't continue. Also dailybath (4).png shows her with cum on her face already.

Got it, I'll check this bug.

when you say dark ways to earn money are you saying putting some of the girls to work on the street?

Yup, among other things :)

I'm not sure if anyone is getting this, but I'm getting a 'no file' error when I try to download the Data.zip. I've tried over multiple days but it still happens. Any idea of what I can do?

Unfortunately, I have no solution right now. I'll try to upload next release to several file host to avoid this problem.

Drak

Jun 8, 2016
so that file error has something to do with it not being recognized either by windows or your browser. the way i got around it was to use the megasync program itself to download it.

Jeno

Jul 10, 2016
Hey Daedolon,

Thanks for making this game, I quite enjoyed it! Finished all level 2 events for everyone without any issues. Did take some time though.

Are there any special events around that I may have missed? (like the one with your sistser in the bathroom where she rides your arm...) but for other characters?

Keep up the awesome work :)

Daedolon

Mar 21, 2016
www.gaweb-studio.com
For v0.5.1 :

- New blowjob & boobjob commands for all girls- New ass rub command for Naomi- New cunnilingus command for Hikari- Toilet scenes updated with handjob, blowjob & boobjob for all girls- Bath scenes updated with handjob, blowjob & boobjob for all girls- Massage scenes updated with cunnilingus for Aiko & Saiko- Special event for Aiko at her office in the afternoon during week- Special event for Saiko in karaoke during week-ends- Special event for Rin & Ayumi in karaoke during week-ends

Solacekia

Jul 9, 2016
Not to sound like I'm rushing you, but how often should we expect updates? I'm a bit too keen on this game xD

alesto1

Jul 13, 2016
I´ve got the black screen problem everytime... with this newest update I can´t launch game... always just black screen, it doesn´t matter if I will choose to skip or not day 1... HELP PLZ          n.n

Shizenhakai

Jul 9, 2016
I´ve got the black screen problem everytime... with this newest update I can´t launch game... always just black screen, it doesn´t matter if I will choose to skip or not day 1... HELP PLZ          n.n

I had the problem at first too.

I *think* 0.5.1 is just a patch, so you need to also download 0.5, unpack it and then copy the 0.5.1 files into that folder and it should work. ^^

Last edited by a moderator:

Daedolon

Mar 21, 2016
www.gaweb-studio.com
They are already done. For this version, you need to download 2 zips : the zip for your OS and then the data zip. Also, do not try to overwrite a previous version. You need to delete any version you already have and unzip the two files zip. Finally, saved game are not compatible between versions. Start a fresh game instead and use the cheat system : go to the status page, click the girl's image to increase her obedience quickly.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hoboy

Mar 31, 2016
I think what may be confusing people is that the link on the first post is for 0.5, while the post that launched 0.5.1 (second page) has the explanation and all files clearly marked 0.5.1. Maybe the first post should be updated?

Hoboy

Mar 31, 2016
Well, bad news. Due to summer vacation, I have some visitors/family home which slow down my work on the game (can't exactly work on it in public :D) I'll try to delay it as less as possible.

Do what you need to do. We all appreciate what all you have done, and will always appreciate what you do in the future...thanks..

YellowPear

Jun 21, 2016
My impatience is getting the best out if me, any progress update on your awesome game? Looking forward to it <3

xyzabc198

May 4, 2016
As said, here is what I'm planning for Glassix since you gave me some good ideas and knowing more about what's possible in the game might allow you to give me even more ideas.

So, a couple ideas I expected to see in the game, but then when I noticed they weren't I was disappointed so thought I would bring them up.

1- Interactions with people after they fall asleep, like maybe you could undress or grope people while they sleep, if you go too far they wake up, and then if your affection with them is high enough, you have sex, but if it's not they get angry at you, or something like that. And maybe them waking up can be avoided if you give them alcohol, although I'm not sure if that's a kind of mechanic that is possible in your game

2- The other thing I thought about was during swimming classes or gym classes, perhaps you could peek into the girls changing rooms, or hide in the showers, or have a peep hole, or something like that

Just a thought

Daedolon

Mar 21, 2016
www.gaweb-studio.com
My impatience is getting the best out if me, any progress update on your awesome game? Looking forward to it <3

Normally I get it done every 3-4 weeks but due to visitors for summer, I've not been able to work on the game as much as I wanted. They leave this week and I'll be able to resume work as normal, so you can expect the next version in 2 weeks. It'll focus on the plot this time around and will implement a new key system for the game as well as new H commands.

So, a couple ideas I expected to see in the game, but then when I noticed they weren't I was disappointed so thought I would bring them up.

1- Interactions with people after they fall asleep, like maybe you could undress or grope people while they sleep, if you go too far they wake up, and then if your affection with them is high enough, you have sex, but if it's not they get angry at you, or something like that. And maybe them waking up can be avoided if you give them alcohol, although I'm not sure if that's a kind of mechanic that is possible in your game

2- The other thing I thought about was during swimming classes or gym classes, perhaps you could peek into the girls changing rooms, or hide in the showers, or have a peep hole, or something like that

Just a thought

Yes, sleep events and swimming lessons are definitely planned for the game. I'm just already so full with the plot and girls obedience level events that I did not have time to work on additional daily events. Those will be added pretty soon though.

Hoboy

Mar 31, 2016
Hey - take your time. We all are enjoying what you are creating, so do not feel like you have to rush to create more. Just do it as you can, and do your best!