[COMPLETED] Glassix - 1.0

HHSF

Apr 2, 2016
I have never been able to get the interactions at the hospital to work, I have capped obedience level but have no special interactions there, in the office or anywhere else in the building.

Hoboy

Mar 31, 2016
I have never been able to get the interactions at the hospital to work, I have capped obedience level but have no special interactions there, in the office or anywhere else in the building.

From the first post on this thread:

"Level 2 obedience event, 25 points and level 1 unlocked required :- Mother : Hospital office 5PM week day"

So - get the Mother to the lock point for level 2 , with affection at the red heart level, and then visit her at the hospital at 5:00 on a weekday. Can make it after school if you sprint, or just skip a day of school to be sure...worked for me...

PS - you do have the level 1 event unlocked?

Last edited by a moderator:

KenKaneki

May 29, 2016
I'm really enjoying this. Thank you so much for your hard work. I last played v0.3. I'd like to wait till 0.5 so I have more content to play. Any idea for what date we can expect it? 

alander

Jun 1, 2016
whether it is possible to add a "wait 1 min" in the F3?
(When you come a little earlier to the scene, exit and re-enter spends 2 minutes - then sometimes you do not have time for the next event)
p.s. sorry for bad english - I translate through Google.

Daedolon

Mar 21, 2016
www.gaweb-studio.com
Scenes don't need to be triggered at the exact minute. 

For example, if a scene is indicated a 6PM, it means you can trigger it from 6:00 to 6:59. So the 1min wait is not necessary. There are a few scenes which triggers during half hours instead of full hours but even so, walking out and back should be enough to trigger it.

Daedolon

Mar 21, 2016
www.gaweb-studio.com
Hi all,

Download : MEGA

Here is Glassix v0.5. What's new ?

• Status page : Requested by a few players, this page will help you keep track of each girl you met.
  • Hint system : When a girl is ready to have an event, she will give you some hints about where and when to trigger her event. Once discovered, the hint is stored in the status page.
  • Cheat option : To avoid current grindy situation for players who already finished all current events and don't want to restart with each new version, a small cheat system has been added. Simply left click the girl's avatar on the status page to increase her obedience. You'll still need to unlock each level by triggering the related event.
  • Multi slot saves : Requested by a lot of players, pressing F9 now sends you to a multi save page. Work still in progress, I plan to add a pagination later on to increase the number of slots.
  • A "skip day 1" option has been added when starting a new game.
  • A clickable menu has been added for those of you who plays on desktop and don't have easy access to the "F1" keys
  • Bug correction : Girls are properly placed when more than 3 of them are in the same room.

Side note : I'll be away for 1 week starting tomorrow. 

What has not been done due to lack of time and will be done when I get back :

• Daily events level 2
  • FAQ
  • Multi platform release (Mac + Linux)

This mean the current state of v0.5 is only new functionality additions, no new content yet. 
This also mean I won't be able to correct any new bug you discover until I'm back, sorry if you stumble upon any problem.

Still, feel free to report any problem as I'll check them as soon as I'm back.

poiuygtyu

Mar 26, 2016
I love the game and I like the new save and status menu. 

I noticed a few issues. First, the hint for Rin and Ayumi's second event seems to blatant. I'd say something more like "Hey Kei You should come hang out with Rin/Ayumi and I at Ayumi's house over the weekend." Also, after Aiko's second scene You're sent to the first floor of the hospital rather than the second floor where her office is.

Gorgozilla

Jun 18, 2016
cheers :)

Daedolon

im a follower of your game, and i must say that you are heading in  the right direction,

i definetly agree with the poiuygtyu that the game have become way better now with the new menus etc..

keep it up :)

YellowPear

Jun 21, 2016
Any ETA for the next content update?  :$  (Yes, I'm a tad impatient, but that's what you get for making this awesome game ;P)

xyzabc198

May 4, 2016
One thing I'd like to mention, when you have a girl following you and have the large image of her on the left, if you try and look at her with the glasses you can't see her "love" or "obedience" rating because of the time/date/buttons in the top left, maybe you could just move the bars to be a bit to the right when in this mode? just a thought...

Daedolon

Mar 21, 2016
www.gaweb-studio.com
Any ETA for the next content update?  :$  (Yes, I'm a tad impatient, but that's what you get for making this awesome game ;P)

For ETA, I'm going to release the level 2 daily H-scenes this week-end, then I'll work on the plot doe v0.6. Not sure how long it'll take though since I'll need to update my other game too before v0.6.

One thing I'd like to mention, when you have a girl following you and have the large image of her on the left, if you try and look at her with the glasses you can't see her "love" or "obedience" rating because of the time/date/buttons in the top left, maybe you could just move the bars to be a bit to the right when in this mode? just a thought...

I'll check this, thanks for the report.

Daedolon

Mar 21, 2016
www.gaweb-studio.com
I'm afraid I'll have to delay the update for 1 or 2 more days.

Since I'm also updating the level 1 scenes and not just adding the level 2 scenes this time, it adds a lot more events to handle and review. Moreover, those events are shared for all girls with all outfit, which makes it quite fastidious to create with the Studio which is not really friendly concerning duplicates.

With this update, you'll have more choices during bath, toilets and massage events (still only limited to level 2 events, so blowjob and boobjob mainly) as well as the level 2 orders. But we'll come to real sex with level 3 and those events will be updated once again so players can choose whatever they want with the girls.

Thanks for your patience !

Daedolon

Mar 21, 2016
www.gaweb-studio.com
Okay guys,

Here is the slightly overdue update for Glassix, v0.5.1. Thanks for your patience.

<Check first post>

About the new content :
The new scenes are quite short. They are divided between generic scenes which are shared between all or most girls and specific scenes which are limited to one or few girls. There are also two different ways to trigger them : commands require the player to talk to the girl and click the order while events are triggered automatically upon entering the room at the required time and can happen only once a day.
The purpose is to have lots of content thanks to generic scenes which are easier to create since they are the same for all girls while having more specific scenes depending on the girl kink so they would each feel different.

What's new :
- New blowjob & boobjob commands for all girls
- New ass rub command for Naomi
- New cunnilingus command for Hikari
- Toilet scenes updated with handjob, blowjob & boobjob for all girls
- Bath scenes updated with handjob, blowjob & boobjob for all girls
- Massage scenes updated with cunnilingus for Aiko & Saiko
- Special event for Aiko at her office in the afternoon during week
- Special event for Saiko in karaoke during week-ends
- Special event for Rin & Ayumi in karaoke during week-ends

It might not look like much but there's a lot of new images behind and I couldn't test all girls and outfits, so let me know if you encounter any problem or mistake during the scenes.

Thanks !

poiuygtyu

Mar 26, 2016
Something minor. Mitsuko's bra disappears during the boobjob scene. Not sure if that's on purpose or not. Also during the the massage the option says "Got for it", when it should say "Go for it."  As Rin and Ayumi have had threesomes with Kei wouldn't it make sense if you could have sex with one of them while the other one is in the room. 

Also you may want to look into using 7zip (http://www.7-zip.org/) rather than a normal zip.  I was able to compress the game and data to 534 MB. 

YellowPear

Jun 21, 2016
Awesome (small) update! Though I had a startup problem; I had black screens 3 times when I loaded my game (legit game, no cheats :D ), I saved in 'My House', but it loaded at the School Gates, when I tried to move in any direction, screen went black and I had to restart the game. 3rd time it loaded correctly.

As for the new scenes, I found them in the Scenes folder, but I couldn't trigger them somehow. Tried talking and letting them follow me into the bathroom for instance, but alas, no success. Any tips/guide you can give us?  :$  

Keep up the amazing work you have delivered so far! Can't wait for a next release!

Daedolon

Mar 21, 2016
www.gaweb-studio.com
Awesome (small) update! Though I had a startup problem; I had black screens 3 times when I loaded my game (legit game, no cheats :D ), I saved in 'My House', but it loaded at the School Gates, when I tried to move in any direction, screen went black and I had to restart the game. 3rd time it loaded correctly.

As for the new scenes, I found them in the Scenes folder, but I couldn't trigger them somehow. Tried talking and letting them follow me into the bathroom for instance, but alas, no success. Any tips/guide you can give us?  :$  

Keep up the amazing work you have delivered so far! Can't wait for a next release!

Saves prior to 0.5 are not compatible and result in the black screen bug. Since I couldn't guarantee 100% compatibility between versions, I preferred to add a small cheat in the status screen : Clicking the girl image will increase her obedience. So you can just restart the game, skip intro and cheat with the obedience quickly to get them back to what you had before. Not the cleanest way but with this, there won't be any compatibility problem.

Something minor. Mitsuko's bra disappears during the boobjob scene. Not sure if that's on purpose or not. Also during the the massage the option says "Got for it", when it should say "Go for it."  As Rin and Ayumi have had threesomes with Kei wouldn't it make sense if you could have sex with one of them while the other one is in the room. 

Also you may want to look into using 7zip (http://www.7-zip.org/) rather than a normal zip.  I was able to compress the game and data to 534 MB. 

Yup, for Rin and Ayumi, I'll add the check to see their level and allow commands even if one of the two is in the same room.

For 7-zip, currently, the windows core is 50Mo and the Data zip is 506Mo, so that would save 22Mo. Not sure if it is available on Mac and Linux though.

poiuygtyu

Mar 26, 2016
Saves prior to 0.5 are not compatible and result in the black screen bug. Since I couldn't guarantee 100% compatibility between versions, I preferred to add a small cheat in the status screen : Clicking the girl image will increase her obedience. So you can just restart the game, skip intro and cheat with the obedience quickly to get them back to what you had before. Not the cleanest way but with this, there won't be any compatibility problem.

Yup, for Rin and Ayumi, I'll add the check to see their level and allow commands even if one of the two is in the same room.

For 7-zip, currently, the windows core is 50Mo and the Data zip is 506Mo, so that would save 22Mo. Not sure if it is available on Mac and Linux though.

7zip's available on linux and I think there are tools for Mac but I'm not sure.

Also I had an issue where the scene where you meet naomi would mess up.

Hoboy

Mar 31, 2016
7zip's available on linux and I think there are tools for Mac but I'm not sure.

Also I had an issue where the scene where you meet naomi would mess up.

7zip is not Mac compatible that I know, but I haven't really dug into finding a solution. I have a PC. so it goes on a stick, gets unzipped there and then back onto the Mac...

Secundinus

Jul 3, 2016
After some debugging i got it running under linux. There seems to be issues:

1. mismatching file names
  2. the data path issue. 

Linux is a case sensitive OS so requesting classmateA.xml will not open classmatea.xml. 

Here are a list of files that differ from request and name:

1. BankGothic Md BT.*
  2. classmateA,B,C.xml
  3. teacherA.xml
  4. motherB.xml

The data path is a bit more tricky. The game expects it to be in binary path inside package.nw. On Arch nwjs-sdk is installed in '/opt/nwjs-sdk' and thus the data needs to be in present in 'package/opt/nwjs-sdk/'. Don't know why this is the case and don't have the knowledge of nwjs/node/etc. to find out.

Steps to get it working on linux:

1. Install nwjs(or nwjs-sdk) via your package manager. The game ships with a 32bit version and doesn't work on 64bit.
  2. Download the game and data.
  3. Find the path of the nwjs install. 
  4. Extract the game and data.
  5. Copy package.nw to a new dir and extract it.
  6. Create a directory tree in package(see step 5) to your nwjs install(step 3) (e.g. /home/user/glassix/package/opt/nwjs-sdk/) and copy the data contents into there.
  7. Rename the files to the ones listed above. (e.g. teachera.xml to teacherA.xml)
  8. Start the game and play. cd /path/to/package; nw package or while inside the package dir: nw .

Hopefully this helped a few people figure out. If i made any sense at all.

Edit: added bit about how to start the game.

Daedolon

Mar 21, 2016
www.gaweb-studio.com
Thanks a lot for the detail Secundinus !

I'm not familiar at all with Linux and Mac but the file name problem is strange. I do have the capital letter A and B inside my software but maybe it gets change to lowercase during export.

As for the path, this is also strange because the game should be searching inside the game's folder and not elsewhere. It's working fine for Windows users even when they don't have nwjs installed so it should be working for linux and mac too.

However your explanation already answered a lot to the problem I had and I'm pretty sure I'll be able to figure an easier solution thanks to you. You have my gratitude !

Secundinus

Jul 3, 2016
Thanks a lot for the detail Secundinus !

I'm not familiar at all with Linux and Mac but the file name problem is strange. I do have the capital letter A and B inside my software but maybe it gets change to lowercase during export.

As for the path, this is also strange because the game should be searching inside the game's folder and not elsewhere. It's working fine for Windows users even when they don't have nwjs installed so it should be working for linux and mac too.

However your explanation already answered a lot to the problem I had and I'm pretty sure I'll be able to figure an easier solution thanks to you. You have my gratitude !

It may be happening when you zip it up. I used to know how windows stored case and in what cases it was stripped but that knowledge has fallen out of my head. There may be an option in the archiver settings.

To clarify, it is searching the games dir in a sense. It just prepends the binarys'(as in the nw program) base dir on the data dir. How the windows build is able to use data from the dir wherein package.nw resides is past me.

As for windows not needing extra stuff that linux needs: that is just how it is on linux. For better or worse you need to know how to muck around to get some things working. After a while you end up learning to enjoy the challenge.

Have a good day/night.

Secundinus

Jul 3, 2016
Got it, thanks a lot again for your help. 

I forwarded the message on other forums who had a few Linux users too. But I think I'll be able to find a easier solution for next release.

You're very welcome. I'll just add that i edited the original post with some detail on how to launch the game. Managed to space that out when i originally posted. If you need anything else just throw a rock but i'll let you handle it from here.

Chibiko

Jul 5, 2016
Hi!

Do not working in Linux.

i downloaded SDK, unpack like instruction said, but after start game only black screen :(

Can somebody upload working game with extract@play?

CarpeNoctem

Jul 5, 2016
Hi Daedolon, and congratulation for this GREAT game! You make an amazing job, and the regularity of the progresses is also remarkable.

Could I ask you a couple of questions?

About clothing: is it deliberate that the girl, especially the matures ones, have quite some “reasonable underwear”. Naomi is kind of kinky, sure; for the other one, there is no stocking or no Gartner-belts. (By the way, there are some bra issues, between daily outfits and scenes: somebody already told about Mitsuko, but Saiko seems to wear a bra in boobjob at work)

About the unused locations (northside, southside), what are your projects? Do you want to change the habits of the actual girls to send them here occasionally, or have you in mind to add some other girls that would spend their time mainly in these quarters? I guess that you haven’t planned to add more girls, it’s such an amount of work... But just asking.