[COMPLETED] Glassix - 1.0

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
So how do you make lily playable? I'm in week 3 and still haven't seen anything new about her, other than seeing her every sunday. Do I need to give her a set number of girls before she activates?

Daedolon

Mar 21, 2016
www.gaweb-studio.com
So how do you make lily playable? I'm in week 3 and still haven't seen anything new about her, other than seeing her every sunday. Do I need to give her a set number of girls before she activates?

Sorry for the late reply.
You have to go to street K starting the second week then go to the shrine. Then you'll unlock Lily.
I updated the walkthrough with this info, forgot to add it before.

Reactions: EmperorG

Erikkustrife

Oct 27, 2017
Sorry for the late reply.
You have to go to street K starting the second week then go to the shrine. Then you'll unlock Lily.
I updated the walkthrough with this info, forgot to add it before.

Hey you probably already know this and all but when ever Get lily the next time its sunday and i dont bring her a girl i lose, even though she stated after you get her that you no longer have to do that.

Daedolon

Mar 21, 2016
www.gaweb-studio.com
Hi all !

Here is Glassix 0.17 PUBLIC :

Download links

What's new :
  • Lily obedience level 3 and 4
  • Lily commands level 3 and 4
  • Utako obedience level 1 and 2
  • Utako commands level 1 and 2
  • Kumiko obedience level 1 and 2
  • Kumiko commands level 1 and 2
  • Yatsumi obedience level 1 and 2
  • Yatsumi commands level 1 and 2
  • Yatsumi's house added in Downtown Bakery Street
  • Utako's and Kumiko's apartment added in Downtown Street J
Enjoy !

Reactions: Erikkustrife

GetterRobo

Nov 30, 2016
Played this Game again, and I have to say it's much better now.
The AI update made the game worse, so glad the game is now much better.

-Stamina-
I really like how stamina is used, means you have to limit your time spent doing actives.
Making the end game harder in a good way.

However, there are some Daily events which are now pointless to do.

During Midnight, since there is nothing to do.
I just go to school and train my stamina, despite there being a big gate.
I suggestion I have is to lock the gate, also throw in a quest or something such as a girl, to get a key for the gate so you can enter the school at night.

Running is great.
Teaser events are great, I want more of them.

-bladder-
There needs to be a way to increase Bladder, Dirtiness and Hunger levels.
It's just random and you can't control it.

Saiko and the classmates do have toilet and bath breaks during the class.
However, they never go to the bath or toilet and their levels decrease.
One time I waited 59 mins and level are did not increase they were all still in the class reload save and wait 1 hour and somehow they went to the bath/toilet and back to class all within a minute.

Another thing I found it.
Start a new game and check Saiko wait 3 hours and her bladder will not be 100, all the time.
Start a new game and check Saiko wait 1 hour 3 times and her bladder will 100, all the time.
Both times I'm just waiting for 3 hrs in my room, yet there is a big difference in bladder levels.

-New Girls-
They are all fine, I really like Hanae and Shizuru. Look forward to the level 4 for the rest of them.

-Updates, I want -
What I would like in the game
1) is a shop to buy items to give to the girls to increase various levels such as Bladder, Obedience, Affection etc...
2) If a girl is on 100% Bladder/Dirtiness you can order them to go to the Toliet/Bath
3) More Teaser events
4) A Phone to call the girls (makes sense they give out their number before giving out there house and room key)
5) A Male Character (For a Harem to be successful you need a Male)
6) A lock on the school gate at Night

Daedolon

Mar 21, 2016
www.gaweb-studio.com
Played this Game again, and I have to say it's much better now.
The AI update made the game worse, so glad the game is now much better.

-Stamina-
I really like how stamina is used, means you have to limit your time spent doing actives.
Making the end game harder in a good way.

However, there are some Daily events which are now pointless to do.

During Midnight, since there is nothing to do.
I just go to school and train my stamina, despite there being a big gate.
I suggestion I have is to lock the gate, also throw in a quest or something such as a girl, to get a key for the gate so you can enter the school at night.

Running is great.
Teaser events are great, I want more of them.

-bladder-
There needs to be a way to increase Bladder, Dirtiness and Hunger levels.
It's just random and you can't control it.

Saiko and the classmates do have toilet and bath breaks during the class.
However, they never go to the bath or toilet and their levels decrease.
One time I waited 59 mins and level are did not increase they were all still in the class reload save and wait 1 hour and somehow they went to the bath/toilet and back to class all within a minute.

Another thing I found it.
Start a new game and check Saiko wait 3 hours and her bladder will not be 100, all the time.
Start a new game and check Saiko wait 1 hour 3 times and her bladder will 100, all the time.
Both times I'm just waiting for 3 hrs in my room, yet there is a big difference in bladder levels.

-New Girls-
They are all fine, I really like Hanae and Shizuru. Look forward to the level 4 for the rest of them.

-Updates, I want -
What I would like in the game
1) is a shop to buy items to give to the girls to increase various levels such as Bladder, Obedience, Affection etc...
2) If a girl is on 100% Bladder/Dirtiness you can order them to go to the Toliet/Bath
3) More Teaser events
4) A Phone to call the girls (makes sense they give out their number before giving out there house and room key)
5) A Male Character (For a Harem to be successful you need a Male)
6) A lock on the school gate at Night

Well, most of what you want are planned features. Money and items will be includedand with it a lot of new stuff will work : new outfits to buy, different kinds of shops to buy gifts, food, drinks, outfits, sex toys etc... to give more control on affection, bladder, dirtiness and such.
For teaser events, I release polls regularily to let players vote for the content they'd like to be included. Last poll, they voted for new commands so maybe future polls will result in new teaser events :p It does add some nice daily things to do in game ^^
The phone feature will be included with the dating update which will give the mc the ability to set up dates with the girls in specific locations to raise affection and possiblyy kinky events :p

By the way, v0.18 has been released to patrons and will be released publicly at the end of this month and it adds a new wardrobe management. You can choose what outfits the girls will wear during specific periods of the day.

For the bladder value, the calculation might be incorrect when 1h is skipped at once. I'll check what's happening. Thanks for the feedback !

alander

Jun 1, 2016
Hello.
I found some glitches, which have not yet been reported.

In the gallery, some scenes are not played - just an empty black screen, until you close the game forcibly. (for example, Rin "on the train" and "aqua park")

In the house of Yatsumi a mistake in the ways - from the living room you can directly get into the corridor of the second floor. Perhaps because of this error, she can not find the route to the toilet or bathroom. (many times I saw that she moved from the entrance to the street and back, although the status is visible - she needs to the second floor).

And the most uncomfortable bug when there is a girl (girl_A), which is given the order to follow the player. If she enter the toilet or bath with another girl (girl_B), urinating or taking a bath, the event will be with the girl_A regardless of her "bladder" or "dirtiness". (occurs if the next girl following you is higher in the list of characters than the girl you are entering).

PS Sorry for the Google translation, my English is very weak.

Daedolon

Mar 21, 2016
www.gaweb-studio.com
Hello.
I found some glitches, which have not yet been reported.

In the gallery, some scenes are not played - just an empty black screen, until you close the game forcibly. (for example, Rin "on the train" and "aqua park")

In the house of Yatsumi a mistake in the ways - from the living room you can directly get into the corridor of the second floor. Perhaps because of this error, she can not find the route to the toilet or bathroom. (many times I saw that she moved from the entrance to the street and back, although the status is visible - she needs to the second floor).

And the most uncomfortable bug when there is a girl (girl_A), which is given the order to follow the player. If she enter the toilet or bath with another girl (girl_B), urinating or taking a bath, the event will be with the girl_A regardless of her "bladder" or "dirtiness". (occurs if the next girl following you is higher in the list of characters than the girl you are entering).

PS Sorry for the Google translation, my English is very weak.

Thanks for the details, I'll solve this in v.0.19.2 :)

Daedolon

Mar 21, 2016
www.gaweb-studio.com
Hi all !

Here is Glassix 0.18 PUBLIC :

Download links

What's new :
  • Wardrobe management added
  • Yatsumi obedience level 3
  • Kumiko obedience level 3
  • Handjob command for bed and chair
  • All scenes images have been optimized to reduce the game size
About the wardrobe management :

To access it, you need to bring the girl to either her room or a public female changing room (In bathhouse, Aquatic park, Beach or School gym) and talk to her. A new option, Wardrobe management, will appear and let you choose what outfit the girl will wear during specific periods.

There are 4 periods at the moment : Casual, Work, Swimsuit and At home.

There are 6 possible outfits for all girls (except Lily which only has the 2 first) : Casual, Work, Swimsuit, Bath towel, Underwear and Naked (you need to get the girl in underwear or swimsuit and choose to go pantiless to get her naked)

Students have 2 extra outfits : Gym cloth and School swimsuit.

Each outfit requires a certain of audacity from the girl depending on the period and her obedience level. Girls will be more likely to wear sexy outfit at home than at work. And of course, certain outfits require more audacity to be accepted, as well as going pantiless. You'll see the outfit audacity and max audacity possible for the period in the new interface. The formula is quite simple so you should figure it out pretty easily. It's quite close to what I explained before :p

The outfit will be reflected during the girls daily life and daily commands, however unique events such has obedience level will still show the original outfit. This is simply because handling those variations would just be way too much work so only the images of daily events have been updated. Same goes for pantiless outfit, the underwear will still show because too many possible variations otherwise.

If the outfit does not have the proper images ready yet, it will default to the naked variation. This will be visible for the school swimsuit and underwear outfits which are currently missing a few images but that shouldn't be too troublesome.

About the images optimization :

Following some patrons advices, I decided to optimize the images and processed all the scenes images. There is some slight quality loss in result but it has roughly been reduced by 66% which means the game has gone from ~5.2Gb to ~1.8Gb in size even though the amount of new images for this update reach about 2700+ new images which makes it worth the quality loss. I know it's mainly duplicated images with alternate outfits nevertheless it's still a pain in the ass to create them ^^ That's why I'm more than happy to migrate to 3D assets with Lust Complex in the future :p

About new commands :

Following the last polls, players voted to have new commands. This update contains 2 of them which are variations of the handjob for the bed and chair. In the future, we'll try to create more unique commands so be patient.

I tried to test this new version as much as I could to avoid bugs but due to the type of content, there might be some events or situation which might still be quite buggy so let me know if you encounter any trouble with this update.

Major known bugs which will be solved in 0.19 at the end of the month :
  • Lily still requires girl each Sunday even after she tells you she won't
  • A few other bugs reported but not game breaking so far.

Have fun !

Daedolon

Mar 21, 2016
www.gaweb-studio.com
Hi all,

Here is Glassix 0.20 PUBLIC release ! (Forgot to post baout 0.19 last month :x)

Download links

What's new :
  • Story completed
  • Anael obedience levels 2, 3 and 4
  • Kumiko level 4 with related commands, toilets, bath and night options
  • Utako level 4 with related commands, toilets, bath and night options
  • Yatsumi level 4 with related commands, toilets, bath and night options
  • New extra girl : Emiri, Strip club barmaid
  • New extra girl : Shiho, business woman
  • New unique event for Naomi related to Rin's birth
  • New anal option for Yatsumi threesome
About the story :

With this update, the story reaches its end. Just level up Anael to level 4 to proceed with the story. You'll have to make a choice between Anael or Lily which will then unlock a new option when talking to girls to trigger their unique endings. Two endings per girl : good or bad depending on who you chose. Beware that proceeding with the last story event will make Lily and Anael disappear from the game even though you'll still be able to play the game. This means any event related to one of those 2 girls will not be accessible anymore, like the pact events to get the doll mode option for a girl.

Depending on the girl you chose, the condition to trigger the ending will be different. With Anael good endings, you'll have to reach maximum affection with a girl. The current max affection is 100 which should be pretty easy to reach. However this will change with the Dating feature and make it a little more entertaining to raise affection as well as choosing one official girlfriend among all the girls which will become the new requirement for good ending. If you choose Lily bad ending, you'll have to grind until 200 obedience points. With the Lily's spells feature, grinding such an amount of obedience should be much faster. So basically, the mechanic of what you have now will change a bit once the game is completed but not the content itself. I know usually, all features are implemented first but Glassix being in the work for so long, a lot of new things have been thought over the course of development and carefully analyzed before adding it to the list of potential features. I hope you can understand.

The endings are not done yet and will require an update of their own to complete, maybe 2. A poll will be started with all previous remaining options plus the endings so you will be able to vote for the content you want to be added first.

Enjoy !

Daedolon

Mar 21, 2016
www.gaweb-studio.com
Hi guys !

Download links

What's new :
  • Emiri obedience level event 1, the related commands and her pact event
  • Kristina obedience level event 1, the related commands and her pact event
  • New school uniform quest
  • A few bug corrections (Check changelog if interested)
For the new uniform quest, check the walkthrough (Section : "New school uniform event "). Please note that this new uniform is only displayed on the avatar at the moment, not the scene images (yet). The new images will be processed once the new sexy casual outfit of each girl is added (which would require the Items & Money update to be voted for :p)

This update contains less content than usual I'm afraid. I've been quite busy working on Lust Complex since there is a lot to learn and do but I'm getting there.

Hai

Feb 7, 2017
Great! hope so the Next update Emiri and Kristina is full. Thanks for your Effort!

Daedolon

Mar 21, 2016
www.gaweb-studio.com
Hi guys !

Download links

Here is Glassix 0.22. It's a major update which add some new interesting stuff to do in game and tweak a lot of things. Since you guys were understanding, I took some extra time to polish the interface as well and review a few stuff. Here are the details of this update :

Girls updated :
  • Kristina level 2
  • Emiri level 2
About the spells :

Lily will open her shop 1 day after the player brings her Aiko. For players loading a previous save file, the event will automatically trigger when you walk in a street.

Once this event unfolds, you have two ways to access her shop : either by going to the shrine, there will be a new icon to open her shop, or you can just talk to her when she becomes playable.

To buy spells, you'll require a new currency, sexen, which is earned when you do perverted things with the girls. Note that it requires the girls to be aware, so no sexen earned in doll mode or sleep. The amount of sexen earned depends on how much a girl likes the act. Some girls will enjoy service while other will enjoy anal. You'll have to discover this by experimenting. Another way to earn sexen is to use the x-ray vision which will earn a small amount per girl depending on what you see below.

As explained before, spells are split in 5 circles, which increase in power and requirements. Some of them will be upgradable some won't. Some spells will focus on girls and you'll need to buy it multiple to unlock it for all girls. There are currently 28 spells in game, 5 of them not implemented yet. The new spell shop interface in game should be clear enough and shouldn't require more explanation about how it'll work. I'll let you discover the list in game :)

Interface tweaks :

Following this update, part of the interface had to be reviewed and somewhat downgraded in the early game. Some spells will unlock data and information which were previously accessible so don't be surprised.

Here is a sum up of those changes :
  • X-Ray mode is now limited to one layer at first and require to buy a spell to see below the underwear.
  • The "Girl status" and "My Status" now have two distinct icons in the top right menu for easier access and their interfaces have been split too.
  • Most information in the "Bio", "Traits" and "H" tabs have been hidden until you unlock the specific spells. In a later update, you'll be able to discover those information by talking to girls and interacting with them instead of buying the spell if you want to improve immersion.
  • Girls do not appear on the minimap anymore by default and require to buy a spell.
  • Cheats are disabled by default and you need to enable them in the game options.
  • Activable spells will unlock new buttons in the status pages or the city map. I added tooltips to avoid confusion as to what those buttons do. Most of those spells use the same mechanisms as the cheats but cost stamina.
  • I updated cheats to give max value at once to avoid multiple annoying clicks.
  • I've disabled the text exits options in the game menus because it was causing troubles and I'm not sure anybody actually used it.
  • The girls names should now be displayed alphabetically in the diverse list in game.
Fun stuff :
  • A new spell "Devil's tracker" introduces a new way to easily track your girls in town. I hope you'll like it :p
  • I've added sounds here and there.
  • The "Spells" tab in the "My Status" interface will give you quick access to the list of spells in game and their current ranks.
Spells not implemented :

Among the 28 spells, 5 are not yet implemented.
  • Devil's gift - Luck : It will be added with the money update and will increase your luck during gambles or events requiring luck.
  • Slave Mode : This one will be important (and a requirement for the evil endings) but will require a proper update since it'll change the way girls behave. You'll be able to select how they'll call you, unlock unique events and possibly partially overwrite their AI. Unlike doll mode, the girl will be totally under your control and show emotions. I still need to put some thoughts into it though since it's a long shot at the moment.
  • Devil's Lust, Stop time, Possession : Those 3 spells are at the moment just there in name. Not sure if they'll ever be implemented but they could add some new unique events or even ways to play the game so I added them to let your imagination kick in ;)
New cheats :

• Sexen and money : Click on the sexen or money texts to get max amount. Money is useless at the moment though.
  • Obedience level : Click on the obedience level text in the girl status page. Note that this might cause some troubles for some events which change some hidden variables values in game so you might want to be careful with that one.

GetterRobo

Nov 30, 2016
I like the new spells.

Problem is you don't unlock them until Day 8, so until then there isn't much to do.
You also don't gain any Sexen until Day 8 either so there isn't much point in doing activities.

megabozoman

Nov 4, 2016
ok so decided to play this game for the first time since v12 and now i can't get it to load every time i try it gives this error message
[0416/182837.016:ERROR:main_dll_loader_win.cc(145)] Failed to load NW DLL from C:\Users\Vista\Documents\New Folder (4)\Glassix\nw.dll: The specified procedure could not be found. (0x7F)

did i just get a bad download or did something mess up?

Daedolon

Mar 21, 2016
www.gaweb-studio.com
Hi guys !

Here is v0.23

Download links

What's new :
  • Money added to the game
  • 15 items added
  • 4 shops added
  • 7 jobs to earn money
  • 5 private lessons event to raise your skills faster
  • Emiri obedience level 3 & 4
  • 4 new extra girls
  • New Yoga club in Street J, Downtown
  • New Firm law office in Street N, Southside
  • Girls now use their swimsuit and sport outfit when required
About the items :

Currently, items are divided in 3 categories : food, drink and gifts. You can buy items and give them to the girl for an affection bonus. Giving food will lower their hunger while giving them drinks will increase their bladder level. You can also eat food or drink drinks yourself to restore stamina. You can access and use your items in your status page, Items tab. To give items to girls, just talk to them and you'll see a new option for that. The affection bonus will depend on either her food taste or her gift taste which can be discovered through one of Lily's spell at the moment.

The outfits type of items will be added later on once we've organized and produced all the images for their sexy casual outfits and sexy underwear.

At the moment, I only added 15 items to see how it goes. Truth be told, I lacked inspiration for them so we'll be added a lot more with each patch and versions in the future.

About the shops :

I've only added 4 shops since they were not that many items yet but in the future, the town will have lots of shops. Shops can sell the same items but at different prices meaning it'll be interesting to discover the best spots for each type of items (in the future at least).

The outfit and underwear shops will be added when the proper images have been prepared as explained just above. Those will sell the sexy casual outfits of most girls as well as the sexy underwear. The sexy work outfits will be unlocked through quests.

Jobs & Training :

Currently, the only way to earn money is to work. By talking to the right girls at the right locations, you'll have access to an option to work with them and earn money.

Some girls will also offer to train certain skills for money. It's faster than doing it by yourself and can also lead to H options (in a later update though)

The new extra girls :

3 of them are basically teller or saleswoman for the several shops and park in town. The 4th one is actually special and will be quite useful. She is the mayor assistant. By getting friendlier with her, you'll be able to change the different work rules in town and basically unlock the sexy work outfits of other girls. But that'll also come later.

GetterRobo

Nov 30, 2016
Do Drinks do anything?
No one seems to want a Drink.

About Jobs and Money.
You need Affection from the girl to get the job even if you have the required skills.
To get them Affection you need to buy them stuff which you can't do as you don't have money.
Sure you could talk to the girls, but it doesn't get enough a day, for it to be worth doing.

Emiri doesn't have this Affection requirement, but it's quite late at night.
Meaning you have to take this job, just to buy snacks for the girls to get there affection, so you can get a job.
The Shops aren't even open after you finish work so you have to wait until the morning.

Start Game
Level up skills so you can do the job
Wait until Night and work at Bar for $40
Wait until Morning
Spend all that $40 on gifts
Give gifts to raise Affection
Finally, you can do the job you wish to do.

I suggest you lower the Affection cost or give the player like $10 (enough to buy gifts to get the affection up) at the start of the game.

Daedolon

Mar 21, 2016
www.gaweb-studio.com
I'll check the drink bug. They should accept it and it's used to control their bladder and force them to go to toilets faster :p

For the jobs requirements, you're right, maybe lower them and instead add a money bonus the more the girl likes you.

human

Mar 18, 2018
How I can location woman?
like my mom in home he tell me mom is home
Are There I can control girls by mode doll if answer yes HOW ? if answer buy spell what his name?
Thank you

Last edited: