[COMPLETED] Glassix - 1.0

CarpeNoctem

Jul 5, 2016
pmf026, you should maybe take it easy a little more.

Please, keep in mind that each update is a huge amount of work, done in a very short time, and nobody gets paid for that. All work made willinglee on free time by very few people.
Glassix is not perfect, I know that. But with so few resources and time, that's the best we all can do. And not so much of free games have an regularly update so fast.

Now for your remarks.
- principal and sister obedienceD : these are not my texts. I had the same thought than you when I have seen them, but for the reasons mentioned above, I chose to not say anything to Daedolon. Not so important.
- maid pact: I know how anatomy works, thanks. Girl's rectum don't lubricate. But cocks do it a little, like Lily's one in this scene. more she [=Lily ] pounds her ass, the more she [=Lily ] lubricates the anus. Of course, we could spend hours to talk about the poor capacity of lubrication of preseminal liquid, but as we are talking about a magic cock of a succubus, it would be a loss of time, woulnd't it ?

For the airport toilet, I agree it's not so credible. But it depends quite a lot of the town and the hour. I've seen more than one time airport toilets empty in my life, it just happens sometime. Of course, for credibility, we could change the hour of the event to 3 AM... or just cut the scene with Saiko. But would it make the game better???

pmf026

Nov 4, 2016
Moscow, Russia
www.youtube.com
pmf026, you should maybe take it easy a little more.

Please, keep in mind that each update is a huge amount of work, done in a very short time, and nobody gets paid for that. All work made willinglee on free time by very few people.
Glassix is not perfect, I know that. But with so few resources and time, that's the best we all can do. And not so much of free games have an regularly update so fast.
Just the fact I decided to take my time and translate this (let alone correcting) says a lot, I don't usually take huge amounts of text to work on, but when I do it only shows that I really like and care about it, be it a movie or a video game.
And I seek perfection, at any task given, that's why I lash out like that sometimes. Oh and I never asked for any money, too. So...

I guess the answer to my 'wtf' question is just - plain ignorance. Well, perhaps English speaking guy here will fix those parts someday. Right now, I'm focusing on Russian only, and I'll fix those weird parts, that has no impact on the story.

Now for your remarks.
- principal and sister obedienceD : these are not my texts. I had the same thought than you when I have seen them, but for the reasons mentioned above, I chose to not say anything to Daedolon. Not so important.
But it is. It the same type of goof as this:

- maid pact: I know how anatomy works, thanks. Girl's rectum don't lubricate. But cocks do it a little,
No they don't.

...like Lily's one in this scene. more she [=Lily ] pounds her ass, the more she [=Lily ] lubricates the anus.
This is getting silly.

Of course, we could spend hours to talk about the poor capacity of lubrication of preseminal liquid,
It's called precum, I told you. Yeah, you wanna talk about it? Let's talk. First of all, there's a reason why it's called pre-cum, its the size of a tear, transparent drop.. that comes out right before you cum. The only body part it lubricates is your urethra, killing any germs on its way out. And 1 drop definitely won't be enough to slide your dick into someone's ass. And even if you did use it like that, you'd cum inside right away and look like an idiot with a lump dick, waiting for recharge.. gimme a break)

but as we are talking about a magic cock of a succubus, it would be a loss of time, woulnd't it ?
Really dude? Magic?

For the airport toilet, I agree it's not so credible. But it depends quite a lot of the town and the hour. I've seen more than one time airport toilets empty in my life, it just happens sometime. Of course, for credibility, we could change the hour of the event to 3 AM... or just cut the scene with Saiko. But would it make the game better???
You seem to have missed the point, despite the introduction of demonic creature, the game is supposed to be about hi-tech gadget..and what would you do with it, and it's supposed to be believable at least. Demonic entity, fine... but introducing magic wet assholes? is like... aargh..CRINGY AF!

Best solution to airport toilet goof, is switching toilets. Oh, and you can go further, by putting some weird male npc in the scene, knocking on the cabin where mc plowing Saiko for example.

Last edited:

Daedolon

Mar 21, 2016
www.gaweb-studio.com
Lol pmf026, you're quite the perfectionist as you said ^^ That might not be a good match because on my side, I'm not that picky about those things.

For the lubricate part, as you said, the juices do not come from their anus but from their vagina or the saliva. If a girl is really aroused, her vagina will be overflowing and you can use those juices as a starter for anal penetration. But it's true that after that, I don't know if you still need more juices or if you can go for hours without. I don't have anal experience to confirm that. I'm guessing it's the former and since you're a perfectionist, it can be horrible to think about dry anal ^^ But since I'm no expert and not a perfectionist either, I didn't think too much about it when I wrote it. Moreover my writing skills are not my strong point so I just usually write what I think on the spur of the moment and don't always double check what I wrote :x I'm quite amazed by other games where I see the conversation going on for 10 or 15 panels of really detailed text while my own scenes are quite short ^^ However, since the game offers a lot of different girls, we can't really be so over creative for this part and have to make it shorter.

Reactions: pmf026

pmf026

Nov 4, 2016
Moscow, Russia
www.youtube.com
Lol pmf026, you're quite the perfectionist as you said ^^ That might not be a good match because on my side, I'm not that picky about those things.
It's all good.

But it's true that after that, I don't know if you still need more juices or if you can go for hours without. I don't have anal experience to confirm that.
Well, to be honest, anal is quite a selfish act, really. First of all, not many women enjoys it, because its painful in the beginning. Some women love pain, and some women, especially those who know their bodies and all the 'magic' spots, truly like anal, but most women doing it just to please their man really, for some it's a new experience, new sensations and they wanna try it again, and some don't. Everybody's different.
Now, back to your question: It only hurts in the beginning and when you're pushing it in. If you don't have any lube (which will ease the pain and make her muscle relax), just spit on it and go slow, or tongue it a couple minutes whatever floats your boat) Once your dick is all in, that's it. For hours? Get real, dude))

I'm guessing it's the former and since you're a perfectionist, it can be horrible to think about dry anal ^^
Tried that once, when I was younger) It was hell for her, I had to stop))) Oh, you mean Ryoko dry anal scene? it wasn't horrible, because MC is one selfish motherfunker, so I can relate))

But since I'm no expert and not a perfectionist either, I didn't think too much about it when I wrote it.
It's okay. it's only text, not story changer, nothing we can't fix.

Moreover my writing skills are not my strong point so I just usually write what I think on the spur of the moment and don't always double check what I wrote :x I'm quite amazed by other games where I see the conversation going on for 10 or 15 panels of really detailed text while my own scenes are quite short ^^ However, since the game offers a lot of different girls, we can't really be so over creative for this part and have to make it shorter.
It's all good, man. Don't worry about it. I like it a lot, Glassix is gold. Text we can fix, dialogues can be added later, yes? Criticism is good, people care.

Last edited:

Nerezza

Oct 30, 2016
If lubrication's a problem to some people, then adding a bottle of lube to collect and use could solve the problem.

It could be found in someone's bedroom, or an adult shop could be slipped into the city someplace with a female clerk to charm. I'd enjoy the latter, but the former could be placeholder until a later date ;)

Edit: Oh right since this is my first time commenting here, I suppose I should bring attention to a little project I tried out in 0.11.4

Honestly I'm not a fan of repetitiously-grindy adult games. I'll admit to editing my TiTs saves to bypass the gym grind I do on new characters, though I don't edit anything else that isn't bug-related!

Anyway, there's no argument that Glassix is grindy. This is to be expected for a new game that's expecting to fill up with content, but still I wanted to take the opportunity the exposed game files has created, and adjusted obedience gains for different scenes. Before I talk about my own adjustments, I want to share what you need to edit to do the same!

Beware that the following requires you to understand script stuff. I don't get into the guts of doing these edits, I'm just pointing out what you need to focus on for changing stat gains on girls. If you're not familiar with scripting or programming it's likely you won't understand how to apply the following.

The file you need to edit to adjust obedience/relationship changes in general scenes is:
"Glassix\data\events.xml"

The lines you should focus on contain:
"stat=" and "amount="

The first sets stats to change, so for example: "stat="obedience,relation"" for both obedience and relationship.

The next sets the amount the values should change, the order of the values is relevant to the order of the stats set above, so for example: "amount="1,2"" paired with the previous example increases Obedience by 1 and Relationship by 2.

You can add or remove these from lines as needed, however they obviously must be added or removed as a pair.

As for my attempts to make a balanced and less grindy progression, originally I tweaked and added some extra obedience and relationship gains by assigning points to different parts of a scene. So, whether or not the girl would enjoy it, does the PC make the girl uncomfortable during the scene somehow (cumming on their faces, for example), and how intimate the encounter gets (just watching them pee, or is it a full on fuck?) adds up and I get the total obedience gained. Then I break it apart among the choices appropriately.

In the end, the player would get better rewarded for doing more than just watching them pee, but I quickly got to where I was hitting obedience caps too quick for me to do all the obedience events! It's definitely a delicate balance that needs to be struck, I'd like to see others try it out.

As an extra thing I did that might interest others, here's how I gave Mitsuko and Sarah bathroom visits during the school day. Of course, this also illustrates how easy it is to edit schedules for anyone interested.

Underneath "Glassix\data\events\" you can find "principal.xml" for Mitsuko and "teacherC.xml" for Sarah. You're going to look down to find "<!-- Schedule -->" and beneath that find a proper place for, and edit in, these blocks of code:

Principal:
Code:
    <vent type="schedule" character="principal" cloth="work">
        <conditions>
            <location value="principaloffice" />
            <time from="7:30" to="12:30" />
            <dayindex operator="in" value="1,2,3,4,5" />
        </conditions>
    </vent>

<conditions>
            <location value="girltoilets" />
            <time from="12:30" to="13:00" />
        </conditions>
    </vent>

<conditions>
            <location value="principaloffice" />
            <time from="13:00" to="18:00" />
        </conditions>
    </vent>

Sarah:
Code:
        <conditions>
            <location value="gymhallA" />
            <time from="10:00" to="12:00" />
        </conditions>
    </vent>

<vent type="schedule" character="teacherC" cloth="work">
        <conditions>
            <location value="girltoilets" />
            <time from="12:00" to="12:30" />
        </conditions>
    </vent>

<vent type="schedule" character="teacherC" cloth="work">
        <conditions>
            <location value="gymfieldA" />
            <time from="12:30" to="13:00" />
        </conditions>
    </vent>

These are edits to their 0.11.4 schedule and might not drop in to the 0.12.1 schedules they have. It should give you an idea of how things have to be scheduled (make sure you delete conflicting blocks already in their schedule!!) so even if it's different, you should be able to adjust as necessary.

Dropping those in will make them visit the girls toilet during lunchtime. It definitely makes them easier to get, but I'm sure some people wanted them to use the school toilets like the other girls.

Last edited:

Cog

Apr 17, 2016
@Nerezza: You do realize that Daedolon already put a system in place to eliminate the grind, right? If you go to the girl's stat page and click on 'affection' or 'obedience', it will give you as many points as you like, up to the next threshold.

Nerezza

Oct 30, 2016
I didn't know that, but that's not what I was aiming for with my project anyway.

The point of what I was messing with was to come up with a good balance for the stat gains. Back after 0.11.4 released I messed around with that a bit and intended to share some details here on the thread so others could try it out themselves and maybe find a better balancing system, but I got distracted and ended up forgetting until now.

Now that I've posted that, maybe someone will come along and come up with a stat balance that Daedolon might implement. If someone can figure that out, that's one less thing Daedolon has to invest time in.

GetterRobo

Nov 30, 2016
Nerezza.
Yes, Cumming on their face is a waste of time, you get nothing for it.

You can get all girls to 100 Points in 27 days.
(I'm still working on the speed guide.)

The Quickest girl to get to 100 Points is Aiko in just 15 days.

Start: Aiko: 5
Day 3: Can get 2 points each day - 10 points Event 1
Day 8: Can get 4 points each day - 25 points Even 2
Day 11: Can get 8 points each day - 50 points Event 3
Day 14: Can get 12 points each day - 97 Points.

As you can see you're point gain gets really fast.
Increase the number of points you gain, who only make this faster.

The Longest girl to get to 100 Points are Rin, Ayumi and Mitsuko.
As all their events are on the weekend.

Day 9: Event 1
Day 13: Event 2 (20 Extra Points)
Day: 20: Event 3 (30 Extra Points - 38 Extra Points for Mitsuko)
Day 27: Event 4 (20 Extra Points)

Increasing the point gain would be really pointless.... they have enough points you can pick up before their event on the weekend

pmf026

Nov 4, 2016
Moscow, Russia
www.youtube.com
If lubrication's a problem to some people, then adding a bottle of lube to collect and use could solve the problem.

It could be found in someone's bedroom, or an adult shop could be slipped into the city someplace with a female clerk to charm. I'd enjoy the latter, but the former could be placeholder until a later date ;)
Great idea, sir! THUMBS UP!
Not only, it will eliminate cringe parts that I mentioned earlier, but it will also add +10 to gameplay. For instance, in order to fuck someone's ass first you need 100+ obedience, and also bottle of lube (which is limited)..
I'm sure Daedolon thought about it already, since he's planning to introduce money into the game.

pmf026

Nov 4, 2016
Moscow, Russia
www.youtube.com
First version of re-worked Russian translation of Glassix 0.12+
Первый вариант правильного/переработанного русского перевода Glassix 0.12+

This is complete translation, but not final, as there still might be errors and parts of previous translation.
When there is new batch of text, (new version, events, new girls...) just add them in English, I'll translate later on.

to Daedolon: ru.xml is ready.
to Russian speaking player base: Перевод полный, но в нем ещё остались ошибки, и наверняка еще и части предыдущего перевода. Обновлять постараюсь регулярно.

Give it a couple days, as it still needs to be polished. Only if you want it to be perfect, if not.. you may include this file right away. I tried to be thorough, but might've missed some lines of previous translation..
Anyways, here it is.

Attachments

• ru.zip
    288.3 KB · Views: 4
Last edited:

Daedolon

Mar 21, 2016
www.gaweb-studio.com
Thanks pmf026 ! I'll add it for 0.13 released in a few days and I do add any new line or updated lines at the end of the updated file to make it really easy for any translators to update the file with each update.

As for the lube, it's indeed possible, I didn't think about it so the feedback is welcomed and it would solve the problem while adding a challenge at the same time which is not bad for the game which is too grindy for the moment. It might take some time to implement this since I'd like to make this a purchasable item in a sex shop and will have to add a proper inventory management with item quantity increase and decrease.

pmf026

Nov 4, 2016
Moscow, Russia
www.youtube.com
Minor corrections to Christmas event, that I overlooked. Fixed some typos.
No more corrections for today.

Daedolon, man, tell me how much time do I have (to fix as much errors/typos/bad translation etc.) before you're about to add new text?

Attachments

• ru_1.03.zip
    290.2 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

pmf026

Nov 4, 2016
Moscow, Russia
www.youtube.com
Thanks. I'm not sure I'll be able to deliver the new version this week-end but in worst case, it'll be out next week.
;-((( Well, I'll be looking for more (ru)language errors then. ETA wednesday-thursday, yeah?

ps: What to expect in new version? New events? Hanae? any new H-stuff?

updated ru.xml. Corrected Naomi Christmas event, Sarah first meeting event, minor Mitsuko dialog corrections, fixed Sarah level 3 and level 4 lines, and some typos.

**** revisited Sarah and Okimi lines, fixed more typos.
**** last update, before v0.13 (0.13a - just one line fixed / idk how I missed that one)

Attachments

• ru_1.13.zip
    289.8 KB · Views: 4
  • ru_1.13a.zip
    289.8 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

pmf026

Nov 4, 2016
Moscow, Russia
www.youtube.com
End of June.......*Chewbacca cries*

Hoboy

Mar 31, 2016
Reading this - god, this sounds so ambitious. If this works and it gets pulled off the way it's described this will be awesome. Wishing you to be as bug free as possible...quality is worth the wait...

forgotpw

Dec 18, 2016
I know english isn't everyones first language, but I read it as v0.14 is end of June because he needs all this month to get v0.13 out, so we may get that end of May.

AI as described ... I look forwards to digging through his code, even though my gantt chart will probably become useless.

Daedolon

Mar 21, 2016
www.gaweb-studio.com
Not too late ^^

For the v0.13, it's not end of June, worst case would be end of May. End of June was referring to v0.14 because normally, my planning was to have 1 version each month so v0.13 was supposed to be end of April, v0.14 end of May and v0.15 end of June.

However I'm having a few troubles getting the AI to work properly. They can walk to their next destinations as expected but sometimes gets stuck in the current building instead of going to their next destination. To solve this, I've been working on an improved debug tool which also add to the development time. But in the end, it'll speed up the future updates so it's worth it and since most patrons agreed to have some delay for better stability, I took the deal. This means v0.13 will be for May and v0.14 for next month.

Sorry for the inconvenience !

pmf026

Nov 4, 2016
Moscow, Russia
www.youtube.com
Not too late ^^

For the v0.13, it's not end of June, worst case would be end of May. End of June was referring to v0.14 because normally, my planning was to have 1 version each month so v0.13 was supposed to be end of April, v0.14 end of May and v0.15 end of June.

However I'm having a few troubles getting the AI to work properly. They can walk to their next destinations as expected but sometimes gets stuck in the current building instead of going to their next destination. To solve this, I've been working on an improved debug tool which also add to the development time. But in the end, it'll speed up the future updates so it's worth it and since most patrons agreed to have some delay for better stability, I took the deal. This means v0.13 will be for May and v0.14 for next month.

Sorry for the inconvenience !

I suggest you make a 'beta branch' for developing and testing new features on. Test if it works, add if it does.

Important feature request: Add built-in updater for translations (small button somewhere). I've got the server running 24/7, I can host those. This shouldn't be too difficult. Similar to the way a Smart TV checks for an updated app.

This is 'widgetlist.xml' (for unofficial TwitchTV app). When TV starts (or app-sync initiated), it connects to the web server and reads this file, if <compression size> has changed, it will <download> an update.
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<rsp stat="ok">
  <list>
    <widget id="Twitch">
      <title>Twitch</title>
      <compression size="667759" type="zip"/>
      <description>Twitch app</description>
      <download>http://%my_server_ip%/TwitchTV_3.6_America_20160920.zip</download>
    </widget>
  </list>
</rsp>
Considering, how often I update translation file, this might come in handy.

*** Translation update. ru_1.14 (slightly changed Sarah St.Patrick event, and fixed some typos in her daily events). Revisited balcony encounter. Fixed lots of typos.

Attachments

• ru_1.14.zip
    289.6 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

pmf026

Nov 4, 2016
Moscow, Russia
www.youtube.com
Finally! A new version! but v0.13 is weird. The AI is weird. Girl's behavior is weird.

Girls randomly change clothes. I've seen Saiko wearing towel ....in school (senior class) and then followed by "an error occured, log file has been created" message.
Another weird thing (not sure if that is intended): Follow me command grants you +5 affection, and then if you issue "stop following me" command, they say OK, and if you "follow me" again, you'll get -5, and then -10, and then -15 etc.. what's going on?!
"error occured, log file has been created" created where exactly? why does this occur during "quick trip to school" ?
...and save files are incompatible with 0.12. When you load v0.12 save the game goes "crazy", like ... girl icons appear randomly, some lightbulb that you can't interact with.. i have no idea what that is. And girls just randomly appear and disappear.. wtf.
Another thing (probably intended), girls refuse to talk giving you "not now!" respose if you try... the game in its current state seems kind of broken to me.

BUT... the idea is indeed good. I like it.

ps: Translation in progress...

Last edited:

DrSmith

Apr 14, 2017
Finally! A new version! but v0.13 is weird. The AI is weird. Girl's behavior is weird.

Girls randomly change clothes. I've seen Saiko wearing towel ....in school (senior class) and then followed by "an error occured, log file has been created" message.
Another weird thing (not sure if that is intended): Follow me command grants you +5 affection, and then if you issue "stop following me" command, they say OK, and if you "follow me" again, you'll get -5, and then -10, and then -15 etc.. what's going on?!
"error occured, log file has been created" created where exactly? why does this occur during "quick trip to school" ?
...and save files are incompatible with 0.12. When you load v0.12 save the game goes "crazy", like ... girl icons appear randomly, some lightbulb that you can't interact with.. i have no idea what that is. And girls just randomly appear and disappear.. wtf.
Another thing (probably intended), girls refuse to talk giving you "not now!" respose if you try... the game in its current state seems kind of broken to me.

BUT... the idea is indeed good. I like it.

ps: Translation in progress...
Bummer about the save games! I asked about old save games being compatible and Gaweb said they should be.
Also a very buggy release from what I read (don't have time now to test myself). I think it's poor planning when you try to implement such a major feat while you don't have the time (family business). Just focus on something simple than.

pmf026

Nov 4, 2016
Moscow, Russia
www.youtube.com
Bummer about the save games! I asked about old save games being compatible and Gaweb said they should be.
The saves are compatible, you can load them no problem, its just the game game acting weird after.

I think it's poor planning when you try to implement such a major feat while you don't have the time (family business). Just focus on something simple than.
That's exactly what I was trying to say. Nevertheless, the idea was good, the game feels more live sort of... What I hate about this AI, is that now you are forced to have a girl following you if you want to trigger her event.

To trigger Rin level 1 (art class), I went to her home after school. Found her home 7:00pm she was wearing casual clothes (red hoodie and shorts or whatever she's wearing), asked her to follow me, and went straight to school/art class ...
the event triggered and she changed to school uniform.. and then changed back to casual.. So basically you can make any girl follow you and bring her to event destination, and skip time until her event triggers.

Saiko randomly changes clothes - Note, this happens during normal day at school. Not weekend or anything. Weird as fuck. Happens every day.

While at Ayumi's, I found game breaking bug: (+Ayumi hint 1), found her taking a bath.. this is what happened:
[Inception] don't mind me ... and then there must be two options: first is [inception] masturbate and second is to leave.. BUT.. there were TWO options to "leave quietly" "leave quietly" if you choose to leave (doesn't matter which) - you end up locked in this scene.. you can't leave, the menu doesn't work, there's no escape...
update: All bathroom scenes affected.
Alt+F4 works, but you'll lose all progress.

Something similar happened to me in v0.12 when you're in gallery mode (not Aiko's gallery) and hit alt+f4, instead of closing, the game switches to "Angry Aiko profile page" - no escape. But that was gallery... something you can live with.

2dae:
I double-checked ru_1.14, my mistake actually. I overlooked some lines.Will fix.
Just tell me, which revision did you use? 1.14 right?

Last edited:

pmf026

Nov 4, 2016
Moscow, Russia
www.youtube.com
After playing a little, I must admit... this roaming AI is HOOOOOOOORRRIBLE!! It's nearly impossible now to catch up with the girl, let alone trigger her events (unless she follows you to the room where this event must occur) that a solid -50 to gameplay, it's a total mess at this stage.

More bugs:
Missing images in the gallery.
Nightly sneak events - broken (all of them). Example: Try go to Kana's room while she's sleeping.. and you'll get something like "I see Miss Mitsuko naked ..." no images during this.. you exit the room, and go back.. this time its "..I see Hanae naked on the bed..." its any other girl except the one who actually lives there.

Difficulties with the Demon - sometimes it triggers and sometime it does not.

So basically, 90% of game time you are forced chasing girls around town, trying to go to specific location with them.. this shouldn't be like that. I lost any interest to continue playing past 20 minutes and that's with cheating (affection/obedience)... grinding is now pure hell. The girl invites you to her place at specific time.. you come by, and SHE IS ON THE OTHER SIDE OF TOWN.. FFS!!!

v0.12 was perfectly fine, man, why you had to break it?! :'(
Well, this is not easy to fix now I know that, but can you at least try and fix bathroom events (game breaking) ? this is like emergency!! 0.13.1 pls

Last edited: