[COMPLETED] Glassix - 1.0

Daedolon

Mar 21, 2016
www.gaweb-studio.com
Ayumi's sister is indeed one of the 2 future loli characters I planned as well as Kana's classmate but I still have a lot to do regarding important features for the game.
Since CarpeNoctem already works on new girls, I thought it would give me some time to focus on important features alone and once those are done, I'll be back on adding new girls.

For the references, since the game has been developed for more than a year now, it's indeed not perfect ^^

Daedolon

Mar 21, 2016
www.gaweb-studio.com
Hi all,

Here is Glassix v0.12.1. It requires Glassix v0.12.0.

Download : MEGA or MEDIAFIRE

Here are the important bugs which have been corrected :
  • Save pagination
  • Deidre character image resized properly
  • Missing events from gallery added (Saiko level 4 and St Patrick in Sarah's tab)
  • Choices are smaller so we can display more of them
  • Fujiko and Chan-Mei images for their meeting event have been corrected
  • And a few more which you can find in the changelog menu

As for Glassix next update, I know a lot of you are expecting Lily or new characters however I'm planning to work on the artificial intelligence. I read what a lot of you fear : making the game more difficult since girls schedules would be more random but this is part of what I want for the game. Each girl has specific interest so players who wanna rush things will still be able to find regular patterns in their schedules.
Moreover, this update is not only related to their schedule, it is critical for future features as well as improve the game overall feeling :
  • The player will see girls walking around town when they need to go to their next destination. It will be much more lively.
  • When the player asks a girl to follow and the girl reaches her timer or the player ask her to stop following, instead of teleporting to her schedule current location like what's happening now, she will walk all the way back to her next location.
  • Ability to customize the girl outfits (casual, work, swimsuit, bath). It could work on a schedule or just for the day.
  • Plan dates with the girl and meet her at chosen locations
  • Having more than 1 girl follow you, based on relation between girls (for example, Hikari might not follow you if you have Ryoko already following you)
Finally, this update would simplify the XML content.

It will not impact events at all since girls will still walk to the event location before the required time.

Thanks for your patience and understanding !

Reactions: pmf026

CarpeNoctem

Jul 5, 2016
Message from Daedolon:
Hi guys, I just noticed I forgot to add the updated "data" folder in the zip file. I just updated it but you'll have to download the patch again. Sorry for the inconvenience ! :X

CarpeNoctem

Jul 5, 2016
Sarah's swimsuit bed anal sex: I just realized that the pics are not finished... I have to photoshop them. This bug will be corrected for the next update. Sorry guys...

Regardie

Jan 12, 2017
Message from Daedolon:
Hi guys, I just noticed I forgot to add the updated "data" folder in the zip file. I just updated it but you'll have to download the patch again. Sorry for the inconvenience ! :X

I believe it is still broken. I think you added the v12.0 data folder as I can find no changes from the original in events.xml or en.xml

Edit: It was still not completely updated. It has been fxed now so any Mega downloads should be good from here on.

Last edited:

bdi123

Aug 27, 2016
I'm currently on day 16 and have tried being home in the dining room between 20:00 and 21:00 several times and still no sign of Daisuki. Was that link forgotten?

Regardie

Jan 12, 2017
I'm currently on day 16 and have tried being home in the dining room between 20:00 and 21:00 several times and still no sign of Daisuki. Was that link forgotten?

No the baker scene has been modified. You just need to go to the bakery to meet her. I don't have the timing in my head but I thought it was evening.

Daedolon

Mar 21, 2016
www.gaweb-studio.com
Daedolon, add 'delete save' option. kthx

Ok. in any case, you can actually manually delete save files now by deleting the related file located inside the "saves" folder.

As Regardie said, the event as been changed. However there's currently a bug even with the latest patch and she doesn't get unlocked even after meeting her. I'll release a patch asap.

pmf026

Nov 4, 2016
Moscow, Russia
www.youtube.com
Ok. in any case, you can actually manually delete save files now by deleting the related file located inside the "saves" folder.
Yes, I know, but wouldn't it be convenient to have that option?

Bug report:
Possible 'follow me'/affection-obedience stats update bug.
Best way to reproduce is to skip to school, and while in a classroom with 4 girls, try clicking follow me fast, sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. BUT, the most important thing is their stats won't change while +1 (state change alert) is on screen.
So, if you hit "follow me" on Saiko, you'll see +1, and then quickly "stop following me", then you repeat the same with Rin, and you won't see +1 alert until Saiko' +1 alert disappeared. Rin is following you, but now you must first make her stop following you, and repeat "follow me" on Rin, now you'll see +1.. same problem with affection level. This is weird. Please take a moment to look into it.

Oh and sometimes, you end up seeing Sarah still following you..the next day.
like, uhm... she's not with you, but when you meet her near gym entrance, you'll notice "stop following me", and you be like "hmm..i don't remember asking her to follow".. so weird.

Okimi apartment: Toilet scene is wrong (She is just standing there, open for dialog..) Sometimes it works properly though. Same goes with Saiko at her apartment.

ps: Russian translation Google Translated?? This is horrible. I'll try to make a new one.

Last edited:

forgotpw

Dec 18, 2016
You only get to see each girl pee once per day, every time after (even different toilets later in the day) they just stand there. Are you sure you didn't catch them earlier in the day?

Sarah's a bunny boiler. She'll stalk you for hours until you catch her and command her to stop following you. ;) :p

pmf026

Nov 4, 2016
Moscow, Russia
www.youtube.com
You only get to see each girl pee once per day, every time after (even different toilets later in the day) they just stand there. Are you sure you didn't catch them earlier in the day?
Not every girl. I'm talking morning/evening toilet encounters. That wasn't the case before.

Sarah's a bunny boiler. She'll stalk you for hours until you catch her and command her to stop following you. ;) :p
Again, it wasn't like that before.

forgotpw

Dec 18, 2016
Not every girl. I'm talking morning/evening toilet encounters. That wasn't the case before.

Again, it wasn't like that before.

I've only been following this game since version 0.7, when I first noticed it with Saiko. I edited the routine to give every girl then available three toilet breaks all in an easy to visit pattern to confirm you only get one pee per girl per day. Same thing with bath time.

The bunny boiler bit was a joke, in case that wasn't clear, implying the bug was fatal attraction

@ Valnir05, Sarah needs obedience level 2 or more, then go to Museum Venue A 12:00-13:59 on the weekend.

pmf026

Nov 4, 2016
Moscow, Russia
www.youtube.com
I've only been following this game since version 0.7, when I first noticed it with Saiko. I edited the routine to give every girl then available three toilet breaks all in an easy to visit pattern to confirm you only get one pee per girl per day. Same thing with bath time.
What I meant was, Saiko and Okimi toilet scenes are screwed in v12, they will just stand there now. How to reproduce: Skip a day, go to Okimi apartment, and wait for her in the toilet. Once she is there, you daily event will not trigger.

ps about the joke, yeah, never heard it before, therefore don't get it.

pmf026

Nov 4, 2016
Moscow, Russia
www.youtube.com
What I meant was, Saiko and Okimi toilet scenes are screwed in v12, they will just stand there now. How to reproduce: Skip a day, go to Okimi apartment, and wait for her in the toilet. Once she is there, you daily event will not trigger. BUT... if she goes

ps about the joke, yeah, never heard it before, therefore don't get it.
FYI - old movie reference ( lookup "Fatal Attraction" )
Strange.. how come I don't have it in my collection. I will. Thanks.

ps: I'm collecting 1980-2000 hollywood films yeah

forgotpw

Dec 18, 2016
I have not been able to replicate the bug, I've use v11.0 to v12.1 saves, plus started from scratch in versions 12.0 & 12.1, camped in Okimi's toilet and waited. Every morning for weeks the event triggers properly. I've looked at the code and can not see anything obvious. Maybe you've done some odd combination or have a corrupt save, or maybe I'm doing something wrong.

Bunny boiler is one of those sayings that transcended it's source, I hear teens use it correctly with no idea it came from 'Fatal Attraction', or sometimes even that a pet rabbit got boiled. Other films, songs and TV, News, use the term often enough. (look up "sadie hartley murder" to see how often the UK press call Sarah Williams a bunny boiler last year)

CarpeNoctem

Jul 5, 2016
Talking about bunnies...

Display Easter_small.png

In next update, with a lot of other stuff.

Just to be clear: the 3rd girl is not playable yet, so you won't see her much in this event. But everything is ready to add her later.

pmf026

Nov 4, 2016
Moscow, Russia
www.youtube.com
I have not been able to replicate the bug, I've use v11.0 to v12.1 saves, plus started from scratch in versions 12.0 & 12.1, camped in Okimi's toilet and waited. Every morning for weeks the event triggers properly. I've looked at the code and can not see anything obvious. Maybe you've done some odd combination or have a corrupt save, or maybe I'm doing something wrong.
Her morning events work. It's the evening ones (before she goes to the bath). If she goes to the toilet after she has taken the bath, then it works. But what were she doing standing in the toilet then? Something isn't right.

Last edited:

pmf026

Nov 4, 2016
Moscow, Russia
www.youtube.com
Talking about bunnies...

View attachment 4107

In next update, with a lot of other stuff.

Just to be clear: the 3rd girl is not playable yet, so you won't see her much in this event. But everything is ready to add her later.
That's very nice!!!

ps: Wouldn't it be better to focus on previous "unfinished" girls instead? I mean, give 'em at least a couple events.. Fujiko or Shizuru idk maybe two girls at the mall.. or chubby Daisuki

CarpeNoctem

Jul 5, 2016
ps: Wouldn't it be better to focus on previous "unfinished" girls instead? I mean, give 'em at least a couple events.. Fujiko or Shizuru idk maybe two girls at the mall.. or chubby Daisuki

I had to wait the result of the pool patreon: better to do something during these weeks instead of doing nothing (I already do some pics for Daedolon, but my main job is still to write stories...)
On top of that, each time you see something "new" here, it's actually not-so-new: a lot of work has already been done behind the curtain. 90% of the job have been made before last friday.

pmf026

Nov 4, 2016
Moscow, Russia
www.youtube.com
I had to wait the result of the pool patreon: better to do something during these weeks instead of doing nothing (I already do some pics for Daedolon, but my main job is still to write stories...)
On top of that, each time you see something "new" here, it's actually not-so-new: a lot of work has already been done behind the curtain. 90% of the job have been made before last friday.
Oh I see. I like what you guys did to Sarah/Aiko and Ryoko/Mitsuko scenes a lot. Can't wait for the next update;)

pmf026

Nov 4, 2016
Moscow, Russia
www.youtube.com
teacherA
"She keeps having this voracious look while rubbing my cock with a ravenous light in her eyes. She regularly lubricates it with her perfume."

Seriously? Perfume? Have you tried that on your dick? If you did, you wouldn't want to experience that burning sensation ever again, trust me:))

Shall we substitute perfume with baby oil maybe?

ps: Russian Translation Re-work is almost finished.
Miss Viola should be ashamed of herself and should never translate anything. If it was up to me, I'd fire her right away. I'm not joking.

Regardie

Jan 12, 2017
teacherA
"She keeps having this voracious look while rubbing my cock with a ravenous light in her eyes. She regularly lubricates it with her perfume."

Seriously? Perfume? Have you tried that on your dick? If you did, you wouldn't want to experience that burning sensation ever again, trust me:))

Shall we substitute perfume with baby oil maybe?

Yeah, I left a bunch of that in the stuff I reworked. There are too many voracious looks if you ask me. Bad google translate.

Along those lines, airport scene waiting for Emika, take Saiko to the men's room, too full, go to the women's room, no problem. Have any of you ever seen a women's bathroom at an airport that was not mostly full?

pmf026

Nov 4, 2016
Moscow, Russia
www.youtube.com
Yeah, I left a bunch of that in the stuff I reworked. There are too many voracious looks if you ask me. Bad google translate.
Is this google translate?? I mean original en.xml.. the text is ok, a bit repetitive and sometimes redundant, but I like it.

To russian speaking player base: перевожу заново, перевожу с матами, как надо. Будете читать текст, шишка встанет, будете малафить)) Ждите)

Last edited:

Daedolon

Mar 21, 2016
www.gaweb-studio.com
I don't know russian at all so I wouldn't know if the translation is good or not.

For your toilet bugs, you say it's random ? Would you have a save file you could share so I can reproduce the problem and check the data content ? Because this event is shared between all girls so if there's a bug, it's either for all of them or for a specific location since the game currently check if the location's name start with "toilet". Okimi's toilet is properly named so I have no idea where I can start debugging since I can't reproduce it at all.

For the english, CarpeNoctem indeed add variations between girls as requested by players and I failed to double check them. But since it's a minor problem, I'll check this bit later on ^^

And about the crowded men toilets, I had the exact same thought :p But I was too short on time to give the feedback and had to release it as is. I'll check with CarpeNoctem about this.

Thanks for your feedback !

pmf026

Nov 4, 2016
Moscow, Russia
www.youtube.com
I don't know russian at all so I wouldn't know if the translation is good or not.
Yeah, I know. Shots were fired at Miss Viola. The style she used to translate, is what we call...."стиль надмозга", which can be roughly translated as "overmind style" lol
Worry no more, I managed to fix 80% of that. Currently working on v12 parts.

For your toilet bugs, you say it's random ? Would you have a save file you could share so I can reproduce the problem and check the data content ?
Not exactly random. I mean, I was waiting in the toilet... when event should trigger, Okimi was just standing there as if she was following me, like that..
so then I tried waiting in the bathroom instead.. it worked, I leave the room, and went to the toilet right away and guess what.. triggered toilet scene. Weird right?
Same happens with Saiko.
Oh and Fujiko' timing is totally weird. Probably overlaps with Ayumi's.

a specific location Okimi's toilet is properly named so I have no idea where I can start debugging
It's not location bug, more likely the time of appearance overlaps somewhere. Bath/Toilet, Toilet/Bath.. I mean maybe be they spent too little in the toilet, or too much time spent in the bathroom.
Look into that. The girls affected: Saiko, Okimi, Fujiko.

For the english, CarpeNoctem indeed add variations between girls as requested by players and I failed to double check them. But since it's a minor problem, I'll check this bit later on ^^
Not a problem at all. Variety is good.

What's the source/original language Chinese? Why not included (commented out)?

ps: XML Notepad is awesome and it's free (too bad it's not optimized for multi-core, searching is slow af)

pmf026

Nov 4, 2016
Moscow, Russia
www.youtube.com
<principalobedienceDpunish17>
....It's quite tight but her blowjob seems to have aroused her and she's quite wet.
</principalobedienceDpunish17>
or
<sisterobedienceD33>
....Her asshole is quite small but the blowjob she gave me and her overflowing juices help easing the penetration.
</sisterobedienceD33>
What overflowing juices has to do with easing anal penetration? It doesn't work like that, come on))
or
The best example so far...
<maidApact19>
...the more she pounds her ass, the more she lubricates the anus....
</maidApact19>
I mean, hello? Anatomy-101: girl's rectum is no different than man's. It doesn't get wet like that alright. So what the actual fk? of course this could simply be a bad translation,
I'm just trying to understand what the author meant to say here exactly. There are many parts like that. Help, for translation's sake)