[COMPLETED] Glassix - 1.0

Daedolon

Mar 21, 2016
www.gaweb-studio.com
V0.3 out !

Download : MEGA

What's new :

• Underwear visible in x-ray mode. Left click to toggle them
  • 2 daily events added for all girls : Toilet and bath scenes (Reminder : Daily events can be triggered only once per day)
  • New orders reflecting the girls kinks: Massage for mother and teacher, show tits/ass for principal, masturbation for sister
  • Handjob order removed for characters listed above (will be re-added when obedience level 2 is reachable). The idea is to let each girl evolve differently.
  • H-scenes now keep the related girl's outfit.
  • An extra masturbation scene is available in the bathroom for the sister. Mainly to show players that scenes dependent on locations will be available in the future.
  • Menu have been disabled during x-ray mode to avoid bug
  • Cancel option added to Wait menu

On a side note,

• I wanted to work this week-end (since that's when I have the most free time) on a few more scenes, add more hints in the girls daily talk and correct a few more bugs some of you encountered but I forgot there's a chinese festival starting tomorrow and I'll be busy with family until next week. So I pushed this version earlier than planned.
  • Regarding the game size which more than doubled compared to the last version, I didn't optimize the images yet. Will do when I have more time. But since the game includes MANY outfits and characters variations for the same event, the size will keep increasing quite fast.
  • Finally, regarding the release speed, I wanted to work half time for each of my game but it appears most patrons seem more interested in Glassix. Since I prefer to work efficiently, I'll focus more on Glassix from now on.

Let me know if you encounter any problems in this new version.

Last edited by a moderator:

RandomOne

Apr 29, 2016
Great game! but please, please, do a fast travel option or make the text over the footsteps always visible,

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
erm... ran into a problem trying to download

An error occurred while loading MEGA.

The file "chrome://mega/content/css/style.css" could not be loaded.

BrowserID: Firefox 46.0 20160421124000 WINNT x86-msvc

the fuck is up with that?

InnocentCynic

Mar 14, 2016
Just playing through, and it looks pretty good so far! Would be nice if you could boost the obedience gain for now, since going through the first 10 days doing the same thing every time will only get more annoying per patch, as this is the 3rd time through this now.

Daedolon

Mar 21, 2016
www.gaweb-studio.com
@Randomone : Fast travel might be tricky. I'm not sure I understand the purpose of seeing the footstep tooltip all the time ?

@Ethereal Dragon : Strange bug. you're the first to have it. Have you tried to download it again later ?

@InnocentCynic : For this update, the v0.2 saves should be compatible. In case you restarted everything, you actually have the two new daily scenes in toilets and bath which you can trigger once per day to increase their obedience faster. So at the moment, you can gain 3 points each day for each girl except Ayumi and teacher whose houses have not been implemented yet. Will be in next update.

RandomOne

Apr 29, 2016
@Randomone : Fast travel might be tricky. I'm not sure I understand the purpose of seeing the footstep tooltip all the time ?

because, for example, in your house, exit is in the same place as the living room in Rin's house and sometimes i end up in the same place over and over again (maybe i am the only one having this issue, but would be really apreciated!)

Daedolon

Mar 21, 2016
www.gaweb-studio.com
@Ethereal Dragon :  Ok thanks for the heads up. I'm not sure I can do anything about it though :(  

@Randomone : Ah ^^ I understand better now :p  However, leaving the tooltip always on could be a problem when you have the girls in the room since it can take a lot of space when there are many exits. I'm afraid for the moment , I'll leave it like that. I think with time, you shouldn't have too much problem with directions in the game since it's quite straight forward.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Hmm I haven't tried the game yet but looking at the resource files it appears that there's not actual anal or vaginal penetrative sex yet in the game. I assume that this is planned for later down the road?

Daedolon

Mar 21, 2016
www.gaweb-studio.com
A little update about the next version.

For the new scenes, I'm trying to make them longer. Previous obedience 0 events had around 5 to 7 screens. The obedience 1 events should have between 13 to 17.

What you can expect : More lewd stuff taught to some girls, chikan scene for the principal, more BSDM with Rin's mother, more submissive play with Hikari and some drunk sleeping sex. Moreover some of those events will require two girls to be ready.

It will not lead to any penetration sex yet except for two special cases. We must not rush it. It takes time to educate girls correctly :D

A new hint system will be added too. How it'll work : 
Instead of having the girl tells a random sentence each time you talk to her, the message will only be changed once or twice a day, divided between trivial and hints messages. When one of the girl gives you a hint, it'll concern where you should go to trigger her event. She'll need to be ready for the event (meaning the lock icon need to appear when you try to train her) and then, the hint will be added to your hint page so you can keep track of all the hints you've found and for each obedience levels. You'll also have hints on where they live and with whom which will be used later for the date system.

Daedolon

Mar 21, 2016
www.gaweb-studio.com
v0.4 out !

Download : MEGA

Changelog :

• Obedience level 2 events
  • Downtown has been expanded : Teacher's apartment, Ayumi's apartment and Karaoke added
  • Daily bath and toilets scenes no longer waste time if you cancel them
  • Naomi toilet scene in casual outfit corrected

Since I did not have time to include the new hint system, refer to the first post for the time and location for the level 2 obedience events.

I did not have time to test it fully since I would have needed more time. But since I'd like to stick to the planning, I release it now. Let me know if you encounter any problems.

Hoboy

Mar 31, 2016
Repeat - thanks! Spent a couple hours and now have all locked waiting for next event. In the future will the lock events be available for replay or viewing? Hmm?

Daedolon

Mar 21, 2016
www.gaweb-studio.com
That'll teach me not to push a release too late without proper testing :/  There were quite a few bugs reported by players and I've corrected them. Download again to get the corrected version.

- Sister obedience 1 event location and time corrected 
- Saiko is now properly located in her own room on week-end
- Saiko's daily massage in casual close was missing and has been added
- No more 2 Ayumi in her room late at night
- Rin's obedience level 1 event images have been corrected
- Daily events should now properly reset when travelling between locations while the day change

kokotheworm

Sep 5, 2015
How does the principal first meet happen exactly ? I had triggered it once but in a new play through I can't seem to replicate it .

Daedolon

Mar 21, 2016
www.gaweb-studio.com
Following your report, I checked and it indeed seemed to have a problem with this event. I've updated the game with a few corrections too :

- Principal meeting event correct
- No more double Saiko late at night in her room
- Saiko's massage in her casual outfit has been fixed (for good this time)

Download here

Hoboy

Mar 31, 2016
I must say - thank you or your diligence in this. I admire your work ethic.

muttdoggy

Mar 23, 2016
Great job with the bug fixes! I've noticed that it can get a bit crowded in the classroom when you don't automatically go to school but visit the classroom during school hours. If I try clicking on Hikari I'll get the Teacher instead.

muttdoggy

Mar 23, 2016
Yeah it's not game breaking.. I just wish the teacher could be doing something else with her hands while she's strategically placed behind Hikari.  :laugh: