Give the crew some love?

Quad'L

Nov 26, 2021
So Captain Kirk, er Steele has a crew but the only one interacting on missions on planet-side is the Cap. Well, when he is confronted in combat situations his only option is to duke it out solo despite a number of his potential crew members having fighting skills and or sexy moves to stop a bull in it's tracks. When the ship gets boarded only the cap can fend off the attackers and the weapons stored in the ship are nothing more than cargo to be sold since everyone else is hiding in the bathroom I guess... This doesn't jive with some of the personalities Steele's crew can get on roster. I mean their lives are on the line for sex slave just as much as the daring Captain's is. Can't we bring a little more AI in the crew interactions with the Cocky Captain and his intrepid adventures?
Even the equipment that can be given to these lovely members is highly limited due to their lack luster development. Sigh, I guess I just want "more" to bring the story to "life" in a way that immerses the player and draws them into better empathy with the NPCs and the world-building.

Quad'L

Nov 26, 2021
I thought this was "submissions" in the sense of ideas for the game... My bad. You have properly spanked my peepee and I will now slink into the corner and wank, um, nurse my wounds...

Quad'L

Nov 26, 2021
Are you going to write that yourself, then? If you aren't, it should go here.
Arrgh! I thought this was the game "suggestions" where you, you know, put in suggestions for game play... I have been properly corrected and will now go into the corner to wank, er nurse my wounds... (spank you very much for the re-direct)

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
What I am saying is "Want it? Write it". Well, that and "get acquainted with each forum subsection".

Last edited:

Wint3rRyd3r

Feb 14, 2021
It's hard enough to contain Anno in settlements and on the ship. Do you have any idea what kind of damage that ball of pure horny would do if she was unleashed in combat? The galaxy can barely handle Amara and you want to unleash another mega slutty ausaur? We have to keep all hands on deck to contain Anno.

TheShepard256

I mean their lives are on the line for sex slave just as much as the daring Captain's is.
They really aren't. The vast majority of Bad Ends only affect Steele and anyone who happens to be nearby at the time; Bad Ends which affect the rest of the crew are few, far between and generally involve highly unusual circumstances they couldn't prevent or defend against even if they were by Steele's side.