GIFs

Primus

Oct 6, 2017
Is it possible to put GIFs from fan submissions or the authors and creators themselves if they wanted? I am not that familiar with flash and everything, but looking it up, it is possible. Or is it too much trouble at this point? Because if tried with some sex scenes, it would make for interesting parts. Like having one with our goo crew buddy girl and ending up in a sex scene with her, you would read the text, but there will be a GIF at the bottom or with the text on the side, showing any part of the scene is happening.

Just wondering.

Kirorororo

Oct 6, 2017
Just saying you'll probably hear this but TITS and other Fenoxo's games don't usually include anything moving automatically, also I think gifs would make readers having difficulty concentrating on the text if it's in their vision field. but if on the bottom, it would then probably not be worth the coding as most players would just skip trough it. Would be better if it was manually scrollable fix images throught a button or something.

Primus

Oct 6, 2017
Maybe something like what 'My Very Own Lilith' game does? It has full text, but in the button area, it gives an option to show the image and it would basically show half of the screen with images and more options to go to the next image if need be and the text is moved to the other side, just more condensed.