Getting to Gastigoth when you've already completed quests to send prisoners?

angrytart

Jun 25, 2017
I've already completed the quests where you send prisoners to Gastigoth, but I believe I must have done them in an older patch before Gastigoth was added to the public build because I have yet to receive any email with the relevant coordinates even though weeks have already passed. How am I supposed to get there? I tried using TiTSEd to remove the flags for quests such as Stellar Tether and SaendraQuest 2, but I'm not familiar with it and probably fucked it up. If the only way is by redoing the quests, then can someone give me the specific flags to set to 0 or remove? Thanks a lot

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
Deleting the flags means you have to redo the content because the game no longer has that information in your save file

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
You don't need to redo the quests to unlock Gastigoth, I had done those quests ages before Gastigoth was added and still got access to it. Maybe you didn't wait long enough, those emails can sometimes take ages to show up.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
It is my experience that the Gastigoth is a email that takes quite some time to show up on existing saves.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Gastigoth should unlock after reading the letter that is sent 5 days after one day has passed in game.

NewseX

Sep 15, 2017
I had the same problem. It seems like the letter never gets sent if its an older save that completed Stellar Tether and/or Saendra's rescue mission before Gastigoth was implemented.

don't think there anything you can do besides make a new character, or maybe try editing the save to trigger the correct flag.

angrytart

Jun 25, 2017
I had the same problem. It seems like the letter never gets sent if its an older save that completed Stellar Tether and/or Saendra's rescue mission before Gastigoth was implemented.

don't think there anything you can do besides make a new character, or maybe try editing the save to trigger the correct flag.

But what flag would I need to trigger?

Keto

Jun 19, 2017
I got the letter and have completed the stellar tether quest long before the update came out. No idea what is causing the issue for everyone else here.