Geography Question

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
To the north-west? A fucking long way off. Hawkethorne is a few miles away from Khor'minos, and the outskirts of Khor'minos (on the other side of the mountains) are on the east coast.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Speaking of geography, do you have a drawing of a map of the world?

I have a really shitty outline of it as a spreadsheet! :D

CBM4yOe.png

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
I see the Big Fukken Tree, but I don't see the Trap for Heffalumps.

Pretty cool map. Very basic, but great reference.

DaisukeKaiser

Apr 23, 2020
Damn the Frost Marches are way bigger then I thought.. Personally the terrestrial fire temple piques my interest.

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Hm, so a visitor from a sunken city would be very unexpected.

The Sunken City is to the south-east of Hawkethorne, though.......

I think literally the only area geographically west of the Marches we've mentioned is Tychris.

WolframL

Feb 12, 2020
Ah shit, you already have a R'lyeh type city?
That must be where Floofthulhu sleeps.

But more seriously, I remember seeing that name in the public design doc and it's mentioned in Cait's as something she knows about because her father was interested in finding it. Anything that Catfolk Brian Blessed wants to know about has my interest. :D And apparently it's sunken underground rather than under the water.

DaisukeKaiser

Apr 23, 2020
This thread also brings up a question I've been meaning to ask, is there plans for leaving the frost marches to go to the other countries referenced in-game, like Tronarii(Marked masked merc's origin place), jassaria(Cait's home), or the old country?(I so wanna head pat my way through an entire village)

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
This thread also brings up a question I've been meaning to ask, is there plans for leaving the frost marches to go to the other countries referenced in-game, like Tronarii(Marked masked merc's origin place), jassaria(Cait's home), or the old country?(I so wanna head pat my way through an entire village)

Beyond the scope of this game.

You'll always be in this part of the world, but you may explore a bit beyond the Marches themselves -- Tychris and the Winter City would both be considered beyond the Frost Marches by strict definition, as is Khor'minos (it's under them!) -- but the game isn't planned to be a globe-trotter, no.

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
Yeah, yeah, sky is blue and water's wet...

Paradox01

Feb 8, 2020
USA
I was expecting something along the lines of "now listen ere you little shit..." :p
I was thinking it, Joey, I was thinking it hard. ;)

Reactions: Malidica