Genital control

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Catnip's dong transformation shortens it to 4 inches long. You can also overload on Condensinol and start from scratch.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I typically go for ODing on condensol. However it seems to only get to around a footish before an OD will remove your dick entirely in my experience. Splitting them with the dong designer and using Lash to remove extras afterwards is also a possiblity, though if yer involving Lash you can also just reset your dicks and start from scratch if you don't mind having to redo your cum output modifications.

Reactions: CloudStriker

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
Nah, I just meant like, Olympic event level genital capabilities.

• Haha
Reactions: Lone Wolf115

Bobinette

Aug 27, 2016
For quick shrinkage: start with a 4inch penis at character creation. Get the mini perk. Become a sub to Sera by having sex with her multiple times until the option "My cock?" opens up. Go through this scene and you'll end up with a 1inch dick.

For an even smaller cock, get the Dong Designer. Use it until you get two dicks, then use it again and again on the smallest one you have until you get one at 0.2inch (should be on the 5th or 6th times). This is the smallest you can get (unless it's been patched in the last two/three releases). If you don't want to have lots of penises, go back to Sera. Go through the "Shrink Me" again and again until you only have one dick. She'll make them disappear one by one.

This will not cost any money. Enjoy the ridiculeness of all sex scenes with this size.