General smut manganime thread.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
"I think someone should make a smut manganime thread one day."
-Yours truly, Oct 9, 2015

Ever since no one has opened a "hentai (and) dōjinshi central" thread and I kinda miss the old forum one, I decided to put my words where the General Bullshit is.

If you're willing to share any online examples and published reccommendations, don't forget to state which fetishes and pairings they include. It'd be nice if you also included some extra information about the works if you can.

Useful threads:

Here's an example:

The Princess Who Loved Insects (Mushi Mezugu Himegimi)
  • Language: English
  • Parts: Three
  • Creator: Suzuki Dogezaemon
  • Based on media? Yes - Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind
  • Censored? Yes
  • Link/s : Parts 1 & 2 (eHentai) and Part 3 (eHentai).
  • Pairings: female x male insects (parts 2 & 3), female x male (parts 1 & 3)
Fetishes:
  1. Human - sexual slavery (part 1), branding (part 1), human pregnacy (part 1), human birthing (part 1)
  2. Insects - insect pregnacy (parts 2 & 3), insect birthing (parts 2 & 3), parasitism/symbiotes (parts 2 & 3), transformation (parts 2 & 3)
  3. Vaginal and oral
  4. Minor fetishes: Ritual (part 1), pheromones, cum drinking (part 2), heat (part 2), multibreasts (part 3), incest (part 3)

Last edited:

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
The Princess Who Loved Insects (Mushi Mezugu Himegimi)
  • Parts: Three
  • Creator: Suzuki Dogezaemon
  • Based on media? Yes - Nausicaä of the Valley of the Wind
  • Censored? Yes
  • Link/s : Parts 1 & 2 (eHentai) and Part 3 (eHentai).
  • Pairings: female x male insects (parts 2 & 3), female x male (parts 1 & 3)
Man, just recently went over that one on my own. Didn't find it to be a great fap material, but it was one hell of a ride story-wise. The way author managed to nail down the characters of everyone within this story is so rare in doujins nowadays. Nausicaa was 1 to 1, except for the insect fetish and hatching (huh) a new plan for achieveing world harmony. Then there is the visual style that was in so beatiful and so similar to the style of the original, it made me pause whenever a character from the movie was on screen. And last, but by no means least, the amount of details and emotions that went into the plot, despite its ridiculous premise...

My only real gripe was the lack of Oviposition and Omu fugging. :p

Last edited:

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I can't say it's prime fap material either, but as a Nausicaä film and manga (I have yet to read it in full, though) fan, I liked how things were relatively kept within canon bounds, too - I especially appreciated their effords to keep spores away from the settlement. Coupled with the visual style, I felt this could be a good way to start the thread.

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
Thanks for pointing this thread out to me Kesil I completely forgot about it and Search didn't show it to me when I searched earlier before when I made that thread. Anywho here's that link I put in that thread.

[Suzuhane Suzu] Majuu Jouka Shoujo Utea [English]

• Creator: Suzuhane Suzu
  • Based on media? None though there is a anime which is based off this tank
  • Censored? Yes
  • Link/s : Majuu Jouka Shoujo

Fetishes:
1: big penis, dark skin, demons, multiple penises, tentacles
2: age regression, anal, big breasts, pregnancy, blowjob, cervix penetration, corruption
3: defloration, dick growth, double penetration, eggs, femdom, footjob, futanari, harem
4: impregnation, inflation, lactation, magical girl, milf, mind break, mind control, nakadashi (creampies for those of you who know know wtf nakadashi stands for)
5: Nice Time for Roo, paizuri, rape, stomach deformation, transformation, triple penetration, x-ray, yuri

Edit notes: left out a few things like pairings, there's a lot but I practically listed all the fetishes there is in the thing.

Last edited:

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
You're welcome. Care to edit your message and follow the guidelines, please?

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
There's no Nice Time for Roo! All sex is consensual!

1o6ab7.jpg

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
I guess no one will cry bloody murder if I resurrect this thread, especially as I was the one who created it.

Seeing this is the home of text-based games, I wished to reccomend people to go and check the works of Daraku Jiko Chousa Iinkai. Said works deal with transformation, monsters and corruption.

Reactions: Grimoire

Grimoire

Jun 15, 2018
Florida
www.patreon.com
There is something that i am reading that is both hot and entertaining but its not a dojin but a webcomic: Shapeshifter: Chapters 1,2,3 - Chapter 4 - Chapter 5 (ongoing)

Shapeshifter has a totally of 5 Chapters with the fifth currently being working on but has it out now for viewing. The author of the series is Lemonfont and i don't have a site they normally frequently go to so no luck on that.

Synopsis:​
The story is about a shapeshifter (obviously) named Faye Artemis that hooks up with a NEET online and basically they get kinky until she decides to wanna meet the guy she's fallen for IRL. After that, the rest of the story is about them connecting together and meeting others who are like Faye and the extremes of shapeshifting going wrong.​

Tags:
anal, bbw, big balls, big breasts, breast expansion, breast reduction, catgirl, corruption, crossdressing, dark skin, demon girl, dick growth, exhibitionism, facesitting, femdom, futanari, giantess, glasses, huge breasts, long tongue, male on dickgirl, masturbation, minigirl, monster girl, muscle growth, nakadashi, selfcest, shemale, tall girl, transformation, x-ray​

Ch0w

Apr 12, 2017
i dont read or follow hentai/smut stuff,

but the last 3 things i've read that has some serious/adult things recently was
Beastars-part3.png
KILLING-BITES.png
and
wolf_guy.jpg

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Doskebe Elf's heterosexual diary (ドスケベエルフの異種姦日記)
  • Pairings: female x male insects (part 4 & 5), female x monster (parts 1, 2, 3), female elf x human male (implied), female x futanari (chp 2)
Fetishes:
  1. Female elf - Ryona, ovulation, pregnancy (chp 3) ,birth (chp 3), dangerous copulation, perilous situations, gang bang (chp 3 & 5), cervix penetration, impregnation (chp 3), double penetration, anal, drug use (chp 3), cum inflation, the pleasure of cumming inside, bondage, gag, rape, futanari (chp2), seed-laying (chp 2), vaginal prolapse (chp4)
  2. Insects - Spiders (chp 5), Slugs (chp 4)
  3. Monsters - Cyclops (chp 1, implied), Giant slime (chp 1), Deep Ones (chp 3), Plant monster (chp 2)

Horny elf goes around fucking giant insects and monsters because it seems that she can't get off on sex that isn't inherently dangerous to life and limb. Things do get a little rough depending on the chapter so if you're not into lightweight ryona, steer clear.
Not going to lie, this character has had an influence on my own Steele.

Last edited:

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
sorry will fix when i get home

edit: okay links for chaps 1-4 should be okay...I think. for some reason chap 5 is only on exhentai

Last edited:

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
So I found a work that made me think of Trials in Tainted Space. Since TiTS doesn't have a thread similar to CoC2's "Show off some art", I felt this thread could do.

KaraClitoris
  • Parts: One
  • Creator: Tomoshibi Hidekazu
  • Based on media? Nope.
  • Censored? Yes
  • Link/s: Nhentai
  • Pairings: MxF
  • Fetishes: Medical, sex toys, masturbation, vaginal penetration. Minor: drugging, lactation, binding.
Spirited doctor has his nurse assistant test smutty items he invented. In this case, they'll test a clitoris reproduction. When fondled, nearby women will feel as if theirs were being tampered with.