Gene

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
Are you feminine? If so tell him to knock it off in the relevant talk scenes.

Are you masculine? Stop talking to him all the goddamn time.

Or touch belly, if you don't mind doing that. I did try to give him a lot of outs.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Are you feminine? If so tell him to knock it off in the relevant talk scenes.

Are you masculine? Stop talking to him all the goddamn time.

Or touch belly, if you don't mind doing that. I did try to give him a lot of outs.

Sorry if I seemed a little passive-aggresive, by the way. Not my kink, but there's also consentual fun to be had with the big guy.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015
I can see why Gene might be a frustrating character if all you want is consensual. Vahn, Geoff, Burt (mostly) and the upcoming Fazian and two guys at Arbetz Travel Agency are all no-strings-attached consensual, so I wanted to do something a bit different with him. I'm sorry if that involves a bit of busy work if you want to keep getting at his scenes without high submission.

If you pay attention in the right talk scene, you shouldn't need to savescum.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
I can see why Gene might be a frustrating character if all you want is consensual. Vahn, Geoff, Burt (mostly) and the upcoming Fazian and two guys at Arbetz Travel Agency are all no-strings-attached consensual, so I wanted to do something a bit different with him. I'm sorry if that involves a bit of busy work if you want to keep getting at his scenes without high submission.

If you pay attention in the right talk scene, you shouldn't need to savescum.

Yeah, I must have not paid attention to the text. That, or I'm missing the subtext like usual.