Gender preference should extend to scenes.

LurkyDory

Sep 10, 2015
I'm just throwing that out there as a no-brainer idea:

There are many scenes where things happen based on the character having a cock or a vagina.

If they have both, someone has already chosen for you just by virtue of how they wrote the scene(i.e. it encountered the check for a cock before the one for a vag, or worse, it chose randomly).

Given the option of setting a gender preference, it should be respected in more than the pronouns used.

Last edited by a moderator:

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I'm just throwing that out there as a no-brainer idea:

There are many scenes where things happen based on the character having a cock or a vagina.

If they have both, someone has already chosen for you just by virtue of how they wrote the scene(i.e. it encountered the check for a cock before the one for a vag, or worse, it chose randomly).

Given the option of setting a gender preference, it should be respected in more than the pronouns used.

What exactly do you mean?

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
I think he means that if you've selected "Male" but have both parts, scenes should use the cock/anal stuff only? Might be swinging and missing it, but that's how it seems to read off.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I think he means that if you've selected "Male" but have both parts, scenes should use the cock/anal stuff only? Might be swinging and missing it, but that's how it seems to read off.

Gender preferences and sexual parts preferences are not always the same. I personally prefer to have a choice every time.

jarllee97

Jun 13, 2016
Wait if you have a cock but no vagina but still select to be called female will npc's respect this?

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Wait if you have a cock but no vagina but still select to be called female will npc's respect this?

Yes, default male/female pronouns selector is using femininity, not actual genitals. And manual selection can override femininity, though it can be awkward if you are not androgynous.

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
Um, I think there is some sort of misunderstanding going on with OP here ? Gender preferences almost only affect the pronouns used to refer to the player, mainly because the players of the game may want very different PCs (males, females, herms...), and as @Etis said, one's gender isn't tied to one's genitals/sexual prefs anyway.

Besides, the only scenes I can think of that take the control from the player are loss scenes (and that almost certainly won't be changed), the venus pitchers' (idem, but you can resist with low lust/libido) and Sera's sex scenes (and she tells you that she'll be calling the shots from the start). @LurkyDory can you please give us an example of what you mean ?

@jarllee97 yes

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
Besides, the only scenes I can think of that take the control from the player are loss scenes

There are a lot of cases where you can't choose anal if you have vagina. Or where you simply can't be on receiving side if you don't have vagina. So if you want to play as male/shemale/trap who likes catching or female/herm buttslut your options are limited.

Can be partially fixed by an option for vagOrAss to be configurable like mf one.

ShySquare

Sep 3, 2015
There are a lot of cases where you can't choose anal if you have vagina. Or where you simply can't be on receiving side if you don't have vagina. So if you want to play as male/shemale/trap who likes catching or female/herm buttslut your options are limited.

Can be partially fixed by an option for vagOrAss to be configurable like mf one.

Oh right, I'd forgotten about that (I remember how much grief that gave me in CoC, although I feel TiTS is a bit better in that regard)

headhunter732

Jul 2, 2016
Definitely would appreciate a vag/ass preference, and I think this is what the OP is asking about. To have mpreg you HAVE to have a vagina or rely purely on eggs

LurkyDory

Sep 10, 2015
Well, here's an example:

In Help scene with Haley, if you have both parts you always get the cock part simply because the condition for cocks is encountered first.

Noob Salad

Captain Shitpost
Aug 26, 2015
For scenes involving rand() I see how that might be helpful. But most let you pick (either implicitly or explicitly). Or if it's variations in a single scene it'll touch up on all of them/as many as it can (as it should).