Gel Zon and Frostwyrm showdown

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Ok, so, I got bored and thought up a neat scenario where Gel Zon messes with you at the wrong place and time and incurs frostys wrath.
For this frostys name is Glacia, and my Steele is named Jinx, and this is after the two of them have had some kips.
Also I have no idea what I'm doing so apologies if this gives one of the writers a stroke, lol.
Aight, let's get cracking!

You reach out your mind to call your draconic mate, and after feeling her response find a spot out of the wind to sit and wait, when suddenly, a familiar voice breaks the silence.

"Ah, what luck! I knew traveling this far out into the cold wastes would lead me to glory, but I did not expect to encounter you here!"

Gel zon leaps from atop the cliff above you, hitting his jetpack at the last second to cushion his decent as he lands next to you. He spins his spear in one hand then enters a fighting stance, the blade perfectly flat and aimed at your head.

"Perhaps this shall be the time I finally best you!"

(Initiate Gel zon fight, he beats you, blah blah blah.....)

"Yes! At last! Finally, the sweet taste of victory in on my tounge! And now, to claim my prize!"

As he plants his spear into the ground and begins to undress, you feel a familiar presence, and look out over the waves to see a familiar shape rapidly approaching. Your eyes widen, and you leap to your feet. "Hang on, Gel Zon! I--"

"Ah, still have some fight in you, eh? Very well!" He reapplys his armor and takes up his spear. "Let's go for round 2 then!"

He hits his jetpack to full burn and rushes at you like a missile. Caught off guard and still winded from the first round, you barely manage to get out of the way, though he still manages to get cut a decent sized gash into your arm. He spins around some distance away and blasts into a second charge, and while you clutch your wound and open your mouth to protest, a great roar echoes across.the coast. Gel Zon stops his charge, and as you both turn to look out to sea, you swear you could hear his jaw hit the ground as Glacia crashes onto the shore between the two of you like a meteor, her back back to the astounded storm warden.

She takes a glance over her shoulder at Gel zon. After letting out a dismissive huff she turns to you, and as she notices the cut on your arm she jolts up, eyes twice their normal size.

"My Qal, you are hurt!" She bounds to your side and begins looking over your injury, lapping her tounge across it in an attempt to clean it and halt the bleeding. "What happened?! How did, who did...." Then she freezes, and time seems to stand still for a moment as the coin drops.

"You". Her voice is unlike anything you've heard from her before, and the pure, black hatred you feel surging from her mind is almost palpable as her forepaws curl into fists and she begins to tremble with broiling rage.

"You.... dare?" She slowly turns, her red eyes almost glowing with fury as gel zon drops his spear and falls onto his ass, petrified in absolute terror and disbelief.

"You dare to harm my Qal?" She begins to slowly pace towards the warrior, and he begins to scramble backwards away from the living blizzard of wrath before him. "The one who showed me mercy, despite having me at theirs? Who sired and bore my young? Who saved my kind from the brink of oblivion? Who showed me more warmth and kindness in a day than I had ever known in my life? Who rescued me from an abyss of loneliness, deeper and colder than any ocean or ice, or even the void between the stars themselves?!?!"

Glacia rears up on all six limbs as she lets out a savage roar that you were later told could be heard all the way back at Irestead. "YOU DARE TO EVEN CONSIDER FOR A MOMENT THE THOUGHT OF BRINGING THEM HARM!?!?!?"

Gel zon finally manages to regain his senses, and after scrambling to his feet begins sprinting down the coast. He doesn't get very far, as Glacia leaps toward him and sweeps him up in her claws, bringing his face to hers as frigid air pours from her mouth and nostrils.

"I will not merely kill you for what you have done. I will not merely make you suffer for what you have done. I will have you spend the rest of your worthless life frozen as I pass the years breaking that useless lump of tumorous greymatter you call a mind. I shall make you plead for a death that will never come, make you feel pain and torment you never thought possible as your cries of anguish lull me and my young to sleep at night, and make you wish your whore of a mother had never spread her legs for the poor wretch who had the grave misfortune and shame of becoming your father and bringing such a pathetic worm such as yourself into this mortal coil. I will break you down, piece by piece, until you are nothing more than an empty husk; a shell, devoid of anything that once made you what you were, not even capable of being happy for when the day finally comes that I freeze you solid and grind you into dust!!!"

She opens her maw wide, and prepares to let loose a hurricane of frigid wind. "NOW SCREAM!!! SCREAM FOR ME, AND MAY YOU NEVER STOP FOR MANY YEARS TO COME!!!!!"

And scream he does, one of the purest fear imaginable, and so loudly that glacia almost doesn't hear you when you yell at her to -- "STOP!!!"

She closes her maw and looks toward you, her anger now mixed with confusion. "My Qal? But... why? This.... thing.... tried to harm you. I saw it flying towards you, ready to impale you on a spear. Why do you wish it spared?"

"He wasn't trying to kill me. He's a friend. It was just a little sparring, of sorts."

"But... your arm...."

You run your fingers across your wound, already closed and feeling better thanks to her delicate ministrations. "This was an accident. He just got a bit carried away, is all, but he wasn't really trying to injure me. Right Gel zon?"

Your gazes shift to him, and after a moment he stammers out "Y-yes. Of course. M-my most sincere apologies, to both of you! I had become so used to them being such an indomitable force that I had not even considered such a thing may happen." He looks toward glacia and smiles nervously, sweat running down his face in buckets and tentacles still visibly trembling with fear. "The shame of it all! I assure you, both of you, it shall not happen again."

Glacias eyes narrow, then close as she takes a deep breathe in and out. "I see. And I can tell from looking into your mind that you are not lying, and that you are one of integrity...." She opens her eyes and gingerly places Gel zon on the ground before straightening up onto her haunches. "In that case, I owe you my apologies as well. As you may have surmised, they have become very dear to me, and I could not help but let my concern turn into blind anger." She says as she dips her head in apology.

Gel zon shakily gets to his feet and lets out a laugh that borders on him breaking into tears.

"Of course, of course! Worry not, all is forgiven! We all make mistakes, even one as... grand... as you." He continues his awkward laugh as glacia looks down at him blankly, then fades into silence and swallow deeply.

You walk over and place your hand onto your lovers flank, smiling up at her in approval.

"Well then, my Qal, do you still wish to go to my lair? The kips must surely have sensed my... outburst... and seeing the both of us would do wonders to calm them."

You nod, saying that you would love to, after you have a few more words with Gel Zon.

The two of you retreat behind a large boulder hopefully out of hearing and mind reading range, and apologize profusely to Gel Zon for what must have undoubtedly been a traumatizing event for him. To your surprise, he begins laughing again, but this time it is in his usual genuine and strong tone.

"There is nothing to apologize for, my friend! All are well in the end, so let us not dwell on how the blame is to be divided. And, well, as for this so called trauma, fret not about that either. Though in the moment of it I was trapped in the cold grasp of terror, now that it has passed I feel not fear but exilheration when reminiscing on it!

He glances around the boulder back at your mate, still waiting patiently. "To have even seen a frostwyrm in the flesh, much less faced the wrath of one and survived! The honor and glory this shall bring me more than makes up for any harm it may have caused!"

You sigh, and Gel zons smile fades as you explain to him not to go around bragging about what just transpired, as doing so would only bring about unwanted attention to glacia, and may even put her and your kips in danger. You implore him to not tell anyone about what happened, or that he even saw your mate in the first place.

Gel zons lets out a begrudging sigh. "I understand. And yes, you are correct. I am certain beyond a doubt that many would come to seek her out, and unfortunately, far less will come with good intentions than without. Worry not, this will be a secret that I shall carry with me to my grave and beyond, I assure you. I will also come up with an explanation for her.... outcry, earlier, so that it is less likely she will get any attention from that as well. Though it may have traveled far, it will not have traveled clearly, so it should not be too difficult to craft a convincing story about an avalanche or storm or something or other being the cause."

Last edited:
Oct 7, 2019
Seems like a pretty neat idea to start with. But would this be a one-time event? (although it seems like it would be)