[Gauging Interest] Armello Group RP?

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
Hi all. I'm going to preface this right off the bat by saying that any group RP with me right now would have to put a lot into the hands of the players. I'm not sure how well free forms fly around here, but if there's no one wanting to try a co-GMed game with me, or anyone who's interested in taking these ideas in their own direction in a game totally of their own ruling, players be warned that this could be a mess. Honesty never hurt, right? :p

So Armello is a pretty interesting little furry game with an ultimately way more interesting world. With a tyrannical king, four rival clans (Wolf, Bear, Rat, and Rabbit) vying for that king's throne, a medieval setting, and a corruption score, there's enough to be desired that I started toying with the thought of a group RP where the players join a party to conspire against the corrupt king.

These are just a couple of loose ideas, but if I've captured anyone's interest, or anyone wants to know more about the world of the game, let me know, and I'd be willing to put a foot forwards in making this happen if people want it to.

Archangel99

Feb 13, 2016
Well, what sort of characters are we going to play? Only furries? Are scalies an option? Will there be character leveling up and stuff?

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
Scalies, avians, whatever suits your fancy, except I'm pretty sure there are no humans in the world. Each character would have an option to play as a member of the rat, bear, wolf, or rabbit clan, meaning they would be that race and have a slight bonus to earning money overtime, or they can be something else of their own choosing, and not in a clan. For leveling, I planned on using the basic Dungeon World one, (need 8 exp + character's current level to level up) and the stats and combat system would be similar to the game's own.

BubbleLord

Scientist
Creator
Jun 24, 2016
I'm interested, but the pure furry setting is rough (animal faces slay boners for me). If there's room for human/monster people-like clan members, though, I would definitely be up to the idea.

Last edited:

elwytrek

Apr 17, 2017
Eh... normally I'd say yes to human faced ones, but I feel like they just don't fit well into this setting.