Matilda
Hayley
Ulya
Eva
Sonya
+1 new map

Regardie

Jan 12, 2017
I have had v0.07 Win fix sitting around on my computer for a while and just got around to really playing it. I had started it when it came out for free and somehow it had slipped between the cracks and I never finished the content.

So I like the images, you do have a great artist working with you. I like the writing, some very clever bits. I believe I finished the low morality path and I still need to try the MC as a better person. The low path seems out of character for the MC based on the intro bits, three years later and still maintaining the relationship with Chris then to try and do a school full of students, become a pimp, etc seems like a drastic change. It does have some sexy content though. I hope the high path gives some sexy content as well, while the MC doesn't become as much of an ass.

There are lots of spelling and grammar things in the public version to fix. In a RenPy game with the assets open I would have gone through the files and fixed it all and posted it here for you. I like to do that to make games better, as it really is about the story. But with the RPG maker MV format I can't do that, plus the public version is now two versions back from what you are currently working on so hopefully it has all been fixed by now.

I am going to list some bugs I found even though the version is old. After finishing the cellar puzzle the first time, if you play it again, you can never finish it. Get the barrel to the top of the ramp and you are stuck, it never moves on. Do you need the combat experience with the rats for any type of leveling up?

After the Luna / old lady car theft, when you are supposed to take Luna home, the cross the street circle is still there and if you bring Luna there, the game hangs.

The game has crashed completely, closed itself down on several occasions on me. Usually, when moving from one map to another, for example, entering the inn. Not every time but annoying.

I have not found a fast skip option. Long passages of dialog during which you can't save, then a crash and you have to play the dialog again, and watch as it slowly appears on screen, or does a slow fade. Is there a way to hide the text box to see the underlying image? You often give an empty text box before moving to the next image, is that a way to get around the hiding of the text box?

I am willing to look over scripts for you if you want the help. I am a firm believer that I have no talent for writing the script myself, but I am good with the spelling and grammar rules and I can fix typos. I don't know what RPG Maker uses for the dialog bits but I can read and understand most coding languages so if it is stored in some odd type file I can still work on it.

With the release of v.09 to patrons, does that mean v.08 will be rolling out to the public soonish?

Reactions: Dede Kusto

Dede Kusto

Jul 4, 2016
I believe I finished the low morality path and I still need to try the MC as a better person. The low path seems out of character for the MC based on the intro bits, three years later and still maintaining the relationship with Chris then to try and do a school full of students, become a pimp, etc seems like a drastic change.
It's a long distance relationship and if you are on the low path you will see that their bond isn't as strong as they /you predict.
He doesn't become a real pimp actually. He basically fools around with Aura aka Luna :p

I hope the high path gives some sexy content as well, while the MC doesn't become as much of an ass.
The high path has two main romance choices one is Ashley the barista and the other one is Chris. Also, there are some other characters that you can "interact" like Eva (nurse), Hayley (swimmer girl), Grace (librarian9. Grace's path is a bit different than the others though. There is some sort of a mystery out there and if you contact with those characters you may have a possibility to solve it. You will be part of that "mystery" if you follow the low path too though. You will experience things from a different perspective.

There are lots of spelling and grammar things in the public version to fix. In a RenPy game with the assets open I would have gone through the files and fixed it all and posted it here for you. I like to do that to make games better, as it really is about the story
There are a couple of people helping me on that but if you want to join the crew I can't say no to that. Just send me an email. (dedekusto@gmail.com)

After finishing the cellar puzzle the first time, if you play it again, you can never finish it. Get the barrel to the top of the ramp and you are stuck, it never moves on. Do you need the combat experience with the rats for any type of leveling up?
Tbh I've never played that puzzle game twice. But that map has to refresh after you leave it. But as I understand this isn't happening?
You need to go to the gym and build up your strength to fight more efficiently. There is no experience/level system within the game.

The game has crashed completely, closed itself down on several occasions on me. Usually, when moving from one map to another, for example, entering the inn. Not every time but annoying.
Those random crashes are related to the game engine mostly I think.

I have not found a fast skip option. Long passages of dialog during which you can't save, then a crash and you have to play the dialog again, and watch as it slowly appears on screen, or does a slow fade. Is there a way to hide the text box to see the underlying image?
You can press "w" to skip the dialogues faster.
With the release of v.09 to patrons, does that mean v.08 will be rolling out to the public soonish?
V.0.08 is available to the $5 patrons right now and it will available to the public when v.10 is out.
Thank you very much for your feedback!

Dede.

Reactions: Regardie

Regardie

Jan 12, 2017
You can't actually leave the cellar since there is no target for the barrel at the top of the ramp on any repeated play of the puzzle. You know where the barrel has to go and you put it there but there is no trigger to move on any longer.

w to skip, I should know these things.

Path finding seems pretty good. On most maps I can click on a location and the sprite will find it's way there, even through doors on the second floor of his apartment.

Look for an email from aoc.regardie. I would like to help if I can.

Dede Kusto

Jul 4, 2016
You can't actually leave the cellar since there is no target for the barrel at the top of the ramp on any repeated play of the puzzle. You know where the barrel has to go and you put it there but there is no trigger to move on any longer.

I see... I will fix this. It's quite funny that you are the only one that realized that and it's the 9'th update of the game :) They all go for the skip option I think :p

Regardie

Jan 12, 2017
Both the barrel game and the waiter game are cute, but I played them both again hoping for different puzzles each time. Maybe you could make a couple of each and then yell at the player for not skipping and making more work for you :)

Dede Kusto

Jul 4, 2016
Both the barrel game and the waiter game are cute, but I played them both again hoping for different puzzles each time. Maybe you could make a couple of each and then yell at the player for not skipping and making more work for you :)
That's really fair demand! I spent most of my time working on the scripts so I keep delaying these type of things a lot :)

alehenrick

May 24, 2017
Hi dede, i'm playing this public version, and liking it very much! :D
But i've been facing a bug problem... On Ulya's Album event, she doesn't receive it, and the conversation loops itself :/
Are you aware of this problem? Can I solve it?

PS: Giving the album right away works, but doing this you lost her principal event!

Last edited:

Dede Kusto

Jul 4, 2016
Hi dede, i'm playing this public version, and liking it very much! :D
But i've been facing a bug problem... On Ulya's Album event, she doesn't receive it, and the conversation loops itself :/
Are you aware of this problem? Can I solve it?

PS: Giving the album right away works, but doing this you lost her principal event!

Nope, I realized it after you mentioned it. But you are right you don't lose the album after the convo. I will fix that.
Just do the talking and kiss her you will get her relationship points. That's what it matters. This way it should be fine.
(ask for a kiss on the cheek and kiss her lips)

But like I said it's a bug and I will fix it.

Thank you!

Dede Kusto

Jul 4, 2016
Version 0.11 is out!

1e27ww.jpg

Change log:
6 new events including characters,
Christina
Lilia
Grace
Ulya
Matilda
Sonya
and
Jenna (Chris's old housemate, a "new" char)
$10 tier will get the version 0.11 on the 22'nd of September.
Version 0.10 is available to the $5 tier now.
Version 0.09 will be available to the public on 22'nd of September.
And I will release the bonus event soon.

Have a great weekend.

Dede.

Dede Kusto

Jul 4, 2016
Hi,

Version 0.12 is out!
You can download the version 0.10 for free. I updated the link on the first post.

dbkwm0.jpg

Changelog:
5 new events,
7 new scenes including characters:
Sonya, Mary, Matilda, Grace, Cathrine, and Ashley.
+ 10k words including:
Cheesy puns, blood, sweat, and cum.
CG room is still a mess. I will start working on that after this update and add the new events.
Version 0.11 is now available to the $5 patrons.

Happy New Year and Enjoy!

v6op48.jpg

Richard123

Jan 8, 2018
The game seems interesting but after every class the door disappears... and i dont know how to get out.
I dont know if it some bug or i'm missing something ^^