Gastigoth Prison Incarceration

PyonPyon

Oct 6, 2017
I've had an idea I've been mulling over since the release of Gastigoth prison. I wanted to do something similar to the Prison from CoC (For those of you who don't know or remember, the one you get taken to via visiting the alley in the Bizarre Bazaar) However, I don't intend on adding the hunger/self esteem system, as that would be too much work.

Though, I do want to add a new NPC that goes along with this idea with a submission system similar to Gene's. With enough points, Steele becomes a prison bitch essentially. This won't lead to a bad end, however, with enough submission points Steele will initiate a sex scene automatically. Ideally, I'd like the NPC to have a little something for everyone so I'm leaning toward making them herm.

If possible, I'd like Steele to be able to interact with the prisoners that are already there as well as maybe getting bent over by nameless rich NPCs who currently participate in Gastigoth's "incentive".

As for the means of escape, maybe a reasonably difficult hacking puzzle. I'm still trying to work out what you would do in order to get sent to prison, since Steele doesn't really have many options to commit crimes/be a dick to society in general. But I do want to have somewhat of an option to pay fines in order to be able to return your standing with Gastigoth to a norm (being able to participate in fucking the prisoners for money etc). It likely wont be a small fine though but it won't be an astronomical amount either.

Any input and constructive criticism on this would be great.

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
If the PC gets imprisoned in Gastigoth, escape will not be an option.

Last edited:

Zavos

May 7, 2016
What Lancet said. Its pretty much for bad ends, but it might also work if PC gets absolved of whatever crime partway through a sentence.

Silens Phoenix

Nov 24, 2017
'Escape' could be the PC proving that they didn't do what they were convicted of. How this would go depends on what accommodations Gastigoth can and are willing to make. If there is some way to gain extranet rights, then Steele could possibly research the case and prove that they're innocent, with bonuses to how fast research goes due to intelligence.

Though PC probably wouldn't make it out before being whored out a few times, and possibly impregnated if they have the equipment for it.

PyonPyon

Oct 6, 2017
'Escape' could be the PC proving that they didn't do what they were convicted of. How this would go depends on what accommodations Gastigoth can and are willing to make. If there is some way to gain extranet rights, then Steele could possibly research the case and prove that they're innocent, with bonuses to how fast research goes due to intelligence.

Though PC probably wouldn't make it out before being whored out a few times, and possibly impregnated if they have the equipment for it.

This actually sounds like a much better idea, it might also be a way to give Maki (The lawyer from the tutorial quest) a bit more content. Maybe for the Steele who doesn't have enough credits for lawyer fees can "pay" alternatively. As Lancer stated earlier, escaping Gastigoth just isn't something that can happen because I keep forgetting that everything isn't just one one planet a la CoC. The fact that its a maximum security prison probably attributes to the lack of escape as well.

As such, I can't see a way of making it repeatable so it might just be a one time encounter with a fair amount of content.

Reactions: wallpaper

Silens Phoenix

Nov 24, 2017
This actually sounds like a much better idea, it might also be a way to give Maki (The lawyer from the tutorial quest) a bit more content. Maybe for the Steele who doesn't have enough credits for lawyer fees can "pay" alternatively. As Lancer stated earlier, escaping Gastigoth just isn't something that can happen because I keep forgetting that everything isn't just one one planet a la CoC. The fact that its a maximum security prison probably attributes to the lack of escape as well.

As such, I can't see a way of making it repeatable so it might just be a one time encounter with a fair amount of content.
The moment that one character breaks free, even if it's the PC, then any character could break free. That being said, one way you could make the content repeatable is to allow the player to make a deal with Gastigoth's wardens and willingly go back in there.

Ryuujin83

Dec 26, 2015
I've had a small idea and likely one that wouldn't ever get written or implented. But why not have a way to get Steele incarcerated for crimes he/she did commit. The whole process could lead to a bad end (or multiple).

Reading this made me think that a NPC (likely a UGC detective) which could be dispatched on Tavros Station. You could interact with said NPC normally but... if you did commit a crime instead of her usual windows she'd have an option in which you'd get jailed with differing scenes depending on your current relation with that NPC (properly marked as such Like Poe A). He/she'd have done detective work and would know that you were involved in a crime. One of those crimes that comes to mind is Myrellion's destruction during Kara's Quest.

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
I find it hard to believe that you can do much of anything short of something super serious that could keep you in more than a holding cell for a day or so in UGC territory. And anything awful that one can do is the sort of thing that covers itself up by virtue of all evidence going up in flames or happens in places where the UGC hasn't yet established jurisdiction.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015
Putting Steele Jr. in jails residing in UGC space is like trying to blackmail Steele for being a slut: good luck.

Consider a version of Gastigoth run by pirates or something.

Last edited:

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Remember Riya? If you try to slug her, she books ya, but good ol Steele Tech has a crack team of lawers on standby. So im pretty sure Steele Tech would go through hell and high water to keep their future CEO out of the slammer.

Last edited:

Ryuujin83

Dec 26, 2015
I suppose that's also partly because I feel like commiting a crime on Hitler's level in most games just pretty much lands you a nice little slap on the wrists :)

Axilgreen

Apr 28, 2016
this could possible happen as an after effect of some of the events on maryidian. the gold or red mar could arrest you for siding with the other side, messing up one of their missions (the booming one for instance). or shade can arrest you for being a dick and helping that kat lady who defiantly did something illegal. and their is also the repercussions of helping out doctor badger in her quest, in that one you literally attack a cop and do psychological damage to her.

Silens Phoenix

Nov 24, 2017
The myr wouldn't take you to Gastigoth. Shade is working for the Black Void, so she's more likely to go to jail than you are. The only feasible one is getting locked up for bimbofying Penny.

Darkwarpalg6

Aug 28, 2015
The myr wouldn't take you to Gastigoth.
I imagine Myr prison would be just as morally questionable as Gastigoth for an offworlder with a dick. Seeing as the Gold military fills their 'entertainment' (you) with more red venom than any single Red could give you.

TFMaster

I imagine Myr prison would be just as morally questionable as Gastigoth for an offworlder with a dick. Seeing as the Gold military fills their 'entertainment' (you) with more red venom than any single Red could give you.

Actually during some of the bad ends in Federation Quest (current Backers build) you end up getting thrown in Myr prison. During the bad end for losing to Queen Estallia you eventually end up being just another of the Queens drones while the Golds win the war with your ship.

Also in another bad end unrelated to Federation Quest you end up getting put in Myr jail as well,. Unfortunately that particular bad end dies really go into much detail. It's the bad end you get if instead of calling in the rebel group to the queens you decide to join them they basically use you as a scapegoat and you end up being imprisoned for something you didn't do.

Last edited:

Dolphi

Dec 12, 2017
Why not have you be imprisoned for a week or so. You could be contacted by Steele-Tech and they would tell you that they would need a week to free you.

Of course you would be imprisoned based on false accusations (Maybe a loose, shady prison that isnt very well run). Make it a week or so without getting graped and you can leave.

You could possibly squeeze in a bad end or two about you pleading your guilt instead of leaving after the warden or some other prisoners squeeze in a thing or two into you so hard that you submit to them and give up your freedom.

PyonPyon

Oct 6, 2017
Putting Steele Jr. in jails residing in UGC space is like trying to blackmail Steele for being a slut: good luck.

Consider a version of Gastigoth run by pirates or something.

This seems like a good idea as well, I think ultimately, what I will do is, instead of Gastigoth, you'll be captured by Black Void slavers. The question here, is what planet should they be on? I cant really say Mhen'ga because I want them to be a tough, but not impossible fight to win, and that wouldnt be fair to newer players.

NT, Tavros, Canadia and Poe A arent likely. Uveto is probably best in terms of level scaling.But lore-wise what bothers me is that UGC has presence in Uveto, as well as Akkadi and RhenWorld, so its very secure and not likely to have slavers running about. Tarkus might be a healthy middle ground.

In any case, I have already begun penning some of it out, but I currently am without a PC so its pen and paper. But after its returned to me within the next week or so, I‘ll have a WIP doc for you all to skim over.

null_blank

Oct 29, 2015

It could be a space station, similar to the one in Mass Effect 2 where prisoners were held via modular cube system. It would have the added bonus of visitors not needing to make planetfall to visit the prison.

NotYouNorI

Aug 26, 2015
It could be a space station, similar to the one in Mass Effect 2 where prisoners were held via modular cube system. It would have the added bonus of visitors not needing to make planetfall to visit the prison.
So just like Gastigoth?

Annick Nijm

Dec 11, 2017
Throwing another scenario idea: Steele goes undercover to help the UGC investigates <insert plot hook> happening in Gastigoth. Thing is, nobody but Gastigoth's director knows Steele is actually Steele, so guards treat you like any other prisoner, and you're on fuck-duty as everyone else. Steele gets heavily modded at the start (possible choice of body?) and is incarcerated.

Now things can go two ways: either you set a fixed timer (2 weeks? a month?) or until Steele solves the case. Bad ends could involve being mentally broken by the conditions in the prison (submission to wardens/other prisoners, addiction to the breeding program...) to the point Steele change themselves to become the prison's bitch and the director lost their track.

wallpaper

Nov 29, 2017
Now things can go two ways: either you set a fixed timer (2 weeks? a month?) or until Steele solves the case. Bad ends could involve being mentally broken by the conditions in the prison (submission to wardens/other prisoners, addiction to the breeding program...) to the point Steele change themselves to become the prison's bitch and the director lost their track.

It would be nice if there was an option for Steele who has high mental fortitude (will?) to have the option to play out the mental "break" scenes because they're going deep under cover!

Dolphi

Dec 12, 2017
Throwing another scenario idea: Steele goes undercover to help the UGC investigates <insert plot hook> happening in Gastigoth. Thing is, nobody but Gastigoth's director knows Steele is actually Steele, so guards treat you like any other prisoner, and you're on fuck-duty as everyone else. Steele gets heavily modded at the start (possible choice of body?) and is incarcerated.

Wouldn't the higher ups be informed about Steele going undercover? You'd think they would check in on Steele after 2 weeks and see that she/he is being mentally broken by the guards.

I think the idea is great but bad ends probably won't happen, since the undercover agent you hired being bad ended by your own staff is kind of a bad practice.

Why not have the warden tell Steele she/he is going to be treated like a prisoner so as to not blow her cover, but the guards will go easier on her. Then maybe the warden might take advantage of Steele while she/he is locked up? That way, we still have the abuse of power but Steele isn't going to get mentally fucked by it.

Reactions: ShySquare

Annick Nijm

Dec 11, 2017
Wouldn't the higher ups be informed about Steele going undercover? You'd think they would check in on Steele after 2 weeks and see that she/he is being mentally broken by the guards.

I think the idea is great but bad ends probably won't happen, since the undercover agent you hired being bad ended by your own staff is kind of a bad practice.

Why not have the warden tell Steele she/he is going to be treated like a prisoner so as to not blow her cover, but the guards will go easier on her. Then maybe the warden might take advantage of Steele while she/he is locked up? That way, we still have the abuse of power but Steele isn't going to get mentally fucked by it.
Nobody can know that there's an issue in the prison or the public will question its efficiency and security. Plus if no one knows Steele went undercover, no risk of bad press if something happens.

Even if OP didn't intend to write bad ends, it think it would be beside the whole point of the place. No reason to resist if there is no consequences for submitting.

All in all it's just my 2 cents.

flying_moustache

Aug 30, 2015
It depends on how you want the content to feel.

I could see this relatively easily be resolved by turning it into some kind of extreme BDSM. Now, this variant would need approval by the crew, but you could place another Sub-commander (or other middle-ish rank) on Gastigoth.
Then have the PC gain submission points towards the new officer via interaction until he/she coaxes the PC into signing a contract for a crazy BDSM "vacation" on Gastigoth. Obviously, Steele would be freed after time runs out on that.
Or alternatively let the officer just be a scumbag that puts Steele into prison for his/her own amusement (at the risk of him/her facing dire consequences but hey). He/she would also have to let you go later on, as his/her influence wont allow a permament addition to the prisons inventory. He/she is of middle-ish rank at best after all.

I think its fair to assume that officers on Gastigoth can be scumbags, that use their position for their own gain.

On the other hand, if you want to transport the feeling of true helplessness and finality, this might not be your solution.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dolphi

LikeScales

Jun 21, 2017
It depends on how you want the content to feel.

I could see this relatively easily be resolved by turning it into some kind of extreme BDSM. Now, this variant would need approval by the crew, but you could place another Sub-commander (or other middle-ish rank) on Gastigoth.
Then have the PC gain submission points towards the new officer via interaction until he/she coaxes the PC into signing a contract for a crazy BDSM "vacation" on Gastigoth. Obviously, Steele would be freed after time runs out on that.
Or alternatively let the officer just be a scumbag that puts Steele into prison for his/her own amusement (at the risk of him/her facing dire consequences but hey). He/she would also have to let you go later on, as his/her influence wont allow a permament addition to the prisons inventory. He/she is of middle-ish rank at best after all.

I think its fair to assume that officers on Gastigoth can be scumbags, that use their position for their own gain.

On the other hand, if you want to transport the feeling of true helplessness and finality, this might not be your solution.

I was thinking something along these lines. More Steele going 'hey, I wonder what it might be like to actually be a prisoner here for a time (a week does sound like a decent amount of time for a single iteration of this, being repeatable and having various scenes). And then Steele coercing / begging (especially bearing in mind this would be a sub-steele) an officer on the station (maybe her new friend [I forgot her name but the uptight officer you first get greeted by?]) to let you get put into the system temporarily.

I'd kind of see this as a much more BDSM theme version of the sub-training on the station over Uveto.