Games with female protagonist/or option to be female.

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
What kind of games? There are actually quite a few I know of, but you need to be more specific in what you're looking for. There's a world of difference between Good Girl Gone Bad, Clare's Quest, Noxian Nights, and Elana Champion of Lust.

Jash

Oct 8, 2015
One with BDSM, forced, slavery themes. Stuff like that.
I presume you're talking about the main character as submissive, not dominant, yes? I hope so, because I can't think of any where you play a dominant, man-raping mistress-type off the top of my head.

Clare's Quest could be what you're looking for, then. Not sure about BDSM unless a lot was added since I last played, but lots of forced and slavery as options (the game has quite a lot of choice and varied content). Plus there's their other game, Overgrown: Genesis (formerly known as Sex Zombie) which provides more in a similar vein, but I haven't tried that one myself (not interested in zombie stories in general).

Nephilim_Anunnaki

Sep 7, 2015
I presume you're talking about the main character as submissive, not dominant, yes? I hope so, because I can't think of any where you play a dominant, man-raping mistress-type off the top of my head.

Clare's Quest could be what you're looking for, then. Not sure about BDSM unless a lot was added since I last played, but lots of forced and slavery as options (the game has quite a lot of choice and varied content). Plus there's their other game, Overgrown: Genesis (formerly known as Sex Zombie) which provides more in a similar vein, but I haven't tried that one myself (not interested in zombie stories in general).

Should be cool a game where you are a femdom mistress.

Workdammit

Oct 31, 2017
Should be cool a game where you are a femdom mistress.
Lilith's Throne is what you want. Play male, female, and anywhere in between, dom or sub, get slaves and there's gonna be an option for self-enslavement eventually. As of right now, there isn't actually that much bdsm, no ropes or anything (at least during sex) but denial, dom, teasing .... best part is just about anything that squicks you can be turned off.

Reactions: Nephilim_Anunnaki