Games like TiTs?

zydellion

Apr 8, 2016
TiTs is the best rpg text game i think ive ever played, and i love it to death, but im really impatient, so i was wondering if there were any other games of familiar nature? (my favorite storyline in Tits is Bess-13's)

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Specially Text-RPGs with transformative character customisation, set in space and with plenty of exotic alien races? Or just similar games in form?

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
In that case, the only things I can really recommend are the other games on the site, Corruption of Champions and Fall of Eden. You may have some fun with Nimin's Fetish Fantasy, or Flexible Survival, aswell.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
And also much more varied in terms of kinks, which may or may not be appealing. (To me, it isn't.)

Well, extreme content is usually goes after warning, and there are even settings to disable some encounters by kink type.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
Well, extreme content is usually goes after warning, and there are even settings to disable some encounters by kink type.

I didn't get any warnings before being flung into vore content (despite have set the game to disable it), so I pretty much blew it off altogether. That, and too much M/M for me.

Etis

Creator
Aug 26, 2015
I didn't get any warnings before being flung into vore content (despite have set the game to disable it), so I pretty much blew it off altogether. That, and too much M/M for me.

Well, this is about personal preferences.

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
Unless I'm mistaken, FS allows you  to toggle male/female/hermaphrodite encounters to banned and warded (those who appear only if you actively hunt for them). Can't recall whether that pplies to NPCs as well.

Klaptrap

Aug 27, 2015
If you plan on playing FS, cheat to have no hunger/thirst. Constantly scavenging made the game so much less fun for me.

Also don't ban furries or you'll empty the city by like 90%.

Tenacious_Tiddy

Sep 24, 2015
Tennessee
Also the game needs an active Android download. I know the maker told me theres a way to do it but i dont have the know how to complete said task.

Last edited by a moderator: