Games like night games?

crimsiden

Jul 4, 2016
I like battle sex games mostly like night games, monster girl quest, etc . Anyone know any others ?

MotoKuchoma

Nov 3, 2015
There are a ton of rpg maker games on dlsite like that, like Erotical Night and Succubus Quest (the classics), then there are lesser known games like Ahe Quest, BF Brave and Succubus Frontier (there are a lot of Succubus something games, often unrelated). Parade Buster is an option if you like Straight Shota.

asestado

Sep 3, 2015
You don't need to know!
I would recommend any game that has "battle-fuck", like ROBF for example (which is translated), however i have to say that it seems that the silver bard is back and has started working again on night games, so you will have both, the main game and the mod now :).

ThatOneJester

Nov 14, 2015
I would recommend any game that has "battle-fuck", like ROBF for example (which is translated)

@asestado Yeaaaa, I wouldn't recommend any of that guys games.
I actually love the ROBF games, but the developer is racist to Americans.
He seems to think every American in the world wants to pirate his games, so he added tests to his 2nd, 3rd, and 4th games that use complicated Japanese hiragana quizs.
People have even found it impossible to rework the coding of the games to delete the tests.
If you delete the tests, then it makes the rest of the game tend to crash a lot.

Unless you know in depth Japanese, you won't be able to get past the areas after the tutorials.

@crimsiden I would have to recommend playing games from the English DLsite like Kumo did.
You can find a lot of BFRPG's there, and they are mostly similar to Night Games except they have less text.
Also they are in Japanese...so I recommend finding a good gaming translator tool.

Otherwise there are not many games like Night Games, since not many are made in America.
Maybe try this site: http://www.tfgamessite.com/index.php
There are a few games that you might find around the list, maybe try the RAGS, and Quest games.
As well as a few HTML games since they will fit your tastes as well.
We seem to have similar tastes?