Game Version: 0.9.166-BACKER#7207 racial perk restriction/disable cheat

David1023

Well-Known Member
Dec 28, 2023
363
271
27
A critical error has occurred. Please create a bug report on the forums here. Please include what you did before the error and a screen-shot or copy-paste of the error message below:
Code:
 Version: 0.9.166-BACKER#7207 Message: Cannot read properties of null (reading 'thickness') Stack:
TypeError: Cannot read properties of null (reading 'thickness')
    at o.value (https://www.fenoxo.com/play/TiTS/backer/main.5ef1374f.js:1:2961726)
    at o.value (https://www.fenoxo.com/play/TiTS/backer/main.5ef1374f.js:1:2900460)
    at e.value (https://www.fenoxo.com/play/TiTS/backer/main.5ef1374f.js:1:18689223)
    at e.value (https://www.fenoxo.com/play/TiTS/backer/main.5ef1374f.js:1:18904302)
    at e.value (https://www.fenoxo.com/play/TiTS/backer/main.5ef1374f.js:1:18689403)
    at Object. (https://www.fenoxo.com/play/TiTS/backer/main.5ef1374f.js:1:18687766)
    at https://www.fenoxo.com/play/TiTS/backer/main.5ef1374f.js:1:12672900
    at https://www.fenoxo.com/play/TiTS/backer/main.5ef1374f.js:1:11582410
    at Object.We (https://www.fenoxo.com/play/TiTS/backer/vendors.56e8da20.js:1:555316)
    at $e (https://www.fenoxo.com/play/TiTS/backer/vendors.56e8da20.js:1:555470)
    at https://www.fenoxo.com/play/TiTS/backer/vendors.56e8da20.js:1:573673
    at Or (https://www.fenoxo.com/play/TiTS/backer/vendors.56e8da20.js:1:573767)
    at Rr (https://www.fenoxo.com/play/TiTS/backer/vendors.56e8da20.js:1:574181)
    at https://www.fenoxo.com/play/TiTS/backer/vendors.56e8da20.js:1:579817
    at ze (https://www.fenoxo.com/play/TiTS/backer/vendors.56e8da20.js:1:655153)
    at https://www.fenoxo.com/play/TiTS/backer/vendors.56e8da20.js:1:575640
    at Ar (https://www.fenoxo.com/play/TiTS/backer/vendors.56e8da20.js:1:575670)
    at Qt (https://www.fenoxo.com/play/TiTS/backer/vendors.56e8da20.js:1:563737)
    at Kt (https://www.fenoxo.com/play/TiTS/backer/vendors.56e8da20.js:1:562963)
    at t.unstable_runWithPriority (https://www.fenoxo.com/play/TiTS/backer/vendors.56e8da20.js:1:817103)
    at Vo (https://www.fenoxo.com/play/TiTS/backer/vendors.56e8da20.js:1:583998)
    at je (https://www.fenoxo.com/play/TiTS/backer/vendors.56e8da20.js:1:654893)
    at Yt (https://www.fenoxo.com/play/TiTS/backer/vendors.56e8da20.js:1:562756)
    at HTMLDivElement.o (https://www.fenoxo.com/play/TiTS/backer/vendors.56e8da20.js:1:48987)
Translation not active.; Hash mismatches; may indicate a section of the save has been edited: PC Object, PC BreastRows, PC Cocks, PC Vaginas, Flags (00:11:02.589) (Core) info: GameState postLoad()
(00:11:03.530) (Serialization) info: Setting gameloading marker false
(00:11:06.738) (UserInterface) info: Pushing [I]"Main Text"[/I] to UI state stack, replacing with "Main Menu".
(00:11:08.034) (UserInterface) info: Pushing [I]"Main Menu"[/I] to UI state stack, replacing with "Options".
(00:11:23.507) (UserInterface) info: Popping from [I]"Options"[/I] and setting [I]"Main Menu"[/I] as active state.
(00:11:23.519) (Serialization) info: Saving via localforage.
(00:11:25.418) (UserInterface) info: Popping from [I]"Main Menu"[/I] and setting [I]"Main Text"[/I] as active state.

The racial perk restriction disable cheat mode, is really buggy as soon as I turn the cheat mode on, to not lose any of my perks and move my MC to a different square box by a single step this error came up, can some one look into this and fix it, I really don't want my MC losing any of his perks???
 

Attachments

  • David (H) - 1015 Days, 17Hrs 47Mins - Tavros Station, Kalas.json
    956.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited: