[Game Version: 0.9.109-PUBLIC#5378] Fix Machine option for Elcine softlocks (Phaedra II)

Vaporius

Sep 12, 2021
If you lack stats and skills alike, going into Elcine's "Fix Machine" option to try and fix the tram will softlock the game, as the scene/event lacks a "Back" option.
If you don't have enough stats, "Kinetic Fix" is grayed out. If you lack the skills, 'Bypass' ("You've got no experience with damaged hardware...") and 'Software Fix' ("You don't have the technical knowledge...") are likewise grayed out; I'm surprised I didn't seem to find a bug on this trying to search, aside... I guess everyone's running around with techs and muscleheads, not psionic (ok, Kinetisist) traps.
Attached is a screenshot of the lack of options, and a save that was a "Save to File" on the same tile as Elcine and Syne, at the train station in Phaedra II -- to reproduce from the save, just talk with Elcine and go to 'Fix Machine' and you should match the screenshot.

Attachments

• Elcine Softlock.PNG
    Elcine Softlock.PNG
    184.7 KB · Views: 1
  • Drakos (T) - 0Hrs 18Mins, 271 Days - Phaedra_ The Wastes, Vysnovok System.json
    787.3 KB · Views: 0