(Game Version: 0.9.108-PUBLIC#5358) Butt Bug Aborts Tentacle Surprise

AboutAverage2

May 5, 2022
I have an Orange Butt Bug that is inseminated but never started the timer on the eggnancy because i already had eggs in me at the time from another eggnancy (Lapinara). I wait out the in-game month to clear the Lapinara eggs and start another. i see that i have a Psionic Tentacle Egg in my ship storage that never triggered because my butt was occupied all that time. I fly from Tarvos to Mehn'ga to trigger the scene. Scene triggers as intended but the scene right after is the butt bug getting mad realizing the egg it had was empty and forcing steel to lay the empty egg. I'm confused because that scene hadn't played for the entire Lapinara eggnancy. After the scene, I check the pregnancy timer in the stats, and it says there is nothing in progress and the butt bug is not inseminated. It basically factory reset my bowels like nothing happened.
Nothing is broken gameplay wise but still a weird series of events.

The save with 163 Days is the current one. If you fly anywhere, you can recreate it.
The save with 139 Days is an earlier save where the Lapinara eggnancy was still ongoing if needed.

Attachments

• Alejandro (M) - 9Hrs 26Mins, 163 Days - MS-XI, Kalas.json
    788.2 KB · Views: 1
  • Alejandro (M) - 9Hrs 59Mins, 139 Days - Myrellion, Sindathu.json
    775 KB · Views: 0