[Game Version: 0.9.000-PUBLIC#1958] Cannot unequip Piercings or Cockrings

OrangeBurner

Mar 13, 2022
After you equip any Piercing or Cockring it's impossible (unless I'm just dumb) to just unequip them (Without using the console).
This might be especially significant if one has equipped the Savicite Cockring (Which increases Min Lust by quite a bit) and would want to take it off.

The only way to actually 'remove' a certain piercing or cockring is to equip another one in the same slot. Which isn't a particular helpful solution given that then a piercing must always be equipped in that slot. (And given that the Savivite Cockring is the only cockring in the game means that you cannot remove it at all)

I'm posting this in the bug section because you could unequip Piercings and Cockrings in Legacy version. So, I'm just assuming this was just forgotten about in the conversion.

OrangeBurner

Mar 13, 2022
While, I know that this is on the list of things to be added I thought posting a fix using the console might be helpful for some people.

Please note: This doesn't readd the piercing into the inventory it just vanishes into thin air (But you can just get a new one from the cheat menu).
Also note: The [0] in pc.cocks[]/pc.vaginas[] refers to which penis/vagina you put the piercing on (Arrays are zero-indexed).

How to remove ear, eyebrows, nose, lip, tongue and belly.
  • Open the console (F12).
  • Type: pc.inventory.equippedPiercings["Insert body part here"] = null;
  • For example, I want to remove an ear piercing: pc.inventory.equippedPiercings["ear"] = null;

How to remove equipped cockring:
  • Open the console.
  • pc.cocks[0].cocksock = null;

How to remove equipped cock piercing:
  • Open the console.
  • pc.cocks[0].piercing = null;

How to remove clit piercing:
  • Open the console.
  • pc.vaginas[0].clitPiercing = null;

How to remove vagina piercing:
  • Open the console.
  • pc.vaginas[0].piercing = null;