[Game Version: 0.69.420-PUBLIC#1814] Olympia is always 'naked'

OrangeBurner

Mar 13, 2022
When selecting which clothes Olympia should wear the 'Naked' button is always blanked out:

Olympia - Clothing Menu.png

This is because the if statement checking to see if Olympia is naked actually checks if Olympia is wearing any clothes due to a lack of a !.
Original code: olympiaAndSidewinder.js, line: 870:
JavaScript:
//combine:
output("\n\nThe gynoid shifts on her heels, clasping her hands behind her hack. <i>“So, is there a reason you ask, captain? Perhaps you’d like me to change things up?”</i>");
processTime(3);
clearMenu();
if(olympia.inventory.armor instanceof SteeleTechSuit) addDisabledButton(0,"Uniform","Uniform","Olympia is already wearing this.");
else if(flags["OLYMPIA_UNIFORMED"] == undefined && !pc.inventory.hasItem(SteeleTechSuit)) addDisabledButton(0,"Uniform","Uniform","You need to have a Steele Tech uniform to give her.");
else addButton(0,"Uniform",uniformOlympia, "Uniform","Put Olympia in some sexy black-and-gold latex.");
if(olympia.inventory.armor instanceof KhansLabCoat) addDisabledButton(1,"Lab Coat","Lab Coat","Olympia is already wearing this.");
else addButton(1,"Lab Coat",olympiasLabcoat, "Lab Coat","Olympia ought to be wearing something befitting her intelligence, like Dr. Teyaal’s sexy lab coat and panties combo.");
if(olympia.inventory.hasArmor) addDisabledButton(2,"Naked","Naked","Olympia is already naked."); // should be: if(!olympia.inventory.hasArmor)
else addButton(2,"Naked",olympiaNakkersLetsGo, "Naked","Olympia would look best au naturel.");
addButton(4,"Back", () => olympiaTalkingTimes(true));

if(olympia.inventory.hasArmor) (Line: 879) should be: if(!olympia.inventory.hasArmor)

OrangeBurner

Mar 13, 2022
I can confirm by putting olympia.inventory.unequipItem(olympia.inventory.armor) in the console (to make her naked) the button becomes selectable.

Olympia - Actually Naked.png

Obviously, pressing said button would crash the game because it's trying to unequip a item that doesn't exist.

JakeFromStateFarm

Jan 15, 2016
I can confirm by putting olympia.inventory.unequipItem(olympia.inventory.armor) in the console (to make her naked) the button becomes selectable.

View attachment 23330

Obviously, pressing said button would crash the game because it's trying to unequip a item that doesn't exist.
hehe, push the button, post the results