[Game Version: 0.69.420-PUBLIC#1814] Dicksprout not working for Goo-Morphs

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrangeBurner

Mar 13, 2022
When using Dicksprout while you have the 'Goo Crotch' status effect; the 'Dick', 'Balls' and 'Nipples' buttons don't do anything.
('Tail' button does work normally though.)

While this might be intented behaviour, what probably isn't intented is the fact that they is no message telling you this.
Usually, when one of the goo status effects stops a TF from happening a 'resist' prompt goes off (e.g: 'Your scalp briefly tingles, but your red-orange hair remains unchanged.').

With the dicksprout, after you select through the menu it just sends you straight out of the menu.

While I know this isn't a big deal since that goo-morphs can already do most of those things with just biomass; the feature I was looking for was the fact that dicksprout can easily internalize your balls which goo-morphs currently can't do.
(Possibly a feature request for the goo shift menu?)

Either way, after selecting your options while using dicksprout it should notify you that 'goo crotch' resists those changes.
(Or steele's with 'goo crotch' shouldn't be able to select 'Dick', 'Balls, and 'Nipples' buttons.)

Attached a save with a goo-morph Steele with a stack of Dicksprout if it helps at all.

Attachments

• Goo-morph with Dicksprout.json
    722.9 KB · Views: 4

Bast

Aug 12, 2021
This is still an issue. On my main save I wasn't able to use Dicksprout on nipples or penis. The "scene" just wouldn't progress. The only thing gooey about my Steele is his penis by the way.

I'm not sure if Dicksprout not working is the case for regular tails though since my character has the metallic cyberware tail - which it does work on funnily enough. So uhm, I'm guessing robo tails sprouting genitalia also isn't something that's intended?

Animefan666

Sep 6, 2020
I thought it was intentional. This applies to every TF (I think.)
Any attempts to change genitalia while having Gel Body is blocked.

Bast

Aug 12, 2021
OrangeBurner went into more detail explaining on what should happen.

Last edited:

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Hopefully fixed for the next release. There was a typo in how the scene ends. It does cut off as it does now, but there should be a visible blurb of the item not working, i.e.: "(Locked bodypart blurb) What a ripoff.", and then a "Next" button to return to the main text.

Status
Not open for further replies.