[Game Version: 0.69.420-PUBLIC#1593] Issue with Wargii Hold Battle(s)

Shadow_Song

Feb 6, 2022
Been trying to finish the battle for Wargii hold (if that's right name, some of the in-game text says Korg'ii), but there seems to be an issue with the battles. The main issue is that it seems to be impossible for most of the captive battles to occur. I've fought more battles than can count but only captives I've rescued are Nenne, Tuuva and Dreghan. The rest simply aren't appearing no matter how many battles I fight. I know from pre-java version play that it can take a whilst, but after a point there's clearly an issue with their spawn chance because they simply aren't appearing.

Secondly, certain battles are impossible to just 'leave' after finishing, forcing you to choose a sex option. Specifically I get this with the infiltrator enemies (the ones in blue suits), though not all of them. Highlighting the leave button says I can't leave a captive behind, so I suspect that it's somehow connected to the lack of prisoner battles. I guess these ones are where the captives are supposed to be, but not showing up.

I did a search on forum before posting this to see if anyone else had this, and there was a post back before Uveto went public, but since there was no reply on his post and it's still a problem in public version, thought I'd best post about it again to highlight the issue.

Napargonaga

Dec 7, 2021
I am running into the same issues on 0.69.420-BACKER#1594
Also, while I am seeing the issue on infiltrators, it occasionally occurs with the War-Lions as well.