[Game Version: 0.69.420 -PUBLIC#1371] Bess Still Broken

Shadow_Song

Feb 6, 2022
Noticed on blog patch notes that it said fixed Bess, so just tried it out, but it actually seems to be as, if not more, broken than before. Whereas before it gave you wrong change when you selected some of them, some of them are now not working at all.

What noticed -
You can upload a custom image, but when you try to apply it you get error crash (as below) -
Message: Cannot read properties of null (reading 'blur') Stack:
TypeError: Cannot read properties of null (reading 'blur')
at https://www.fenoxo.com/play/TiTS/release/main.7b7edeba.js:1:12219966
at s (https://www.fenoxo.com/play/TiTS/release/main.7b7edeba.js:1:10499852)

Clicking colour on hair gives no actual options other than going back

Clicking style on hair won't even change to another menu

Breast size does same

Might be other issues, but those are just ones I noticed

lowercase_donkey

Scientist
Apr 27, 2016
Buttons in general were very very broken in the latest patch, but should now be hotfixed. This hit Bess too.

Try refreshing and let me know how it goes.

Jul 21, 2016
Buttons in general were very very broken in the latest patch, but should now be hotfixed. This hit Bess too.

Not OP, but still experiencing at least some problems with Bess as of Public 1388. Clicking on Hair Color still brings up only Back as an option. On a more minor note, the HerSexName option doesn't include a Back option among the next choices, so the player has to switch to a new choice and back again if they don't want to change her sex name. Not game breaking or anything, but something to maybe look into when a chance arises.

It does seem like the Style, Breast Size, and the other choices that before required a trip to the main menu and back into the game to show are now working properly, so there's steps in the right direction at least.

lowercase_donkey

Scientist
Apr 27, 2016
Not OP, but still experiencing at least some problems with Bess as of Public 1388. Clicking on Hair Color still brings up only Back as an option. On a more minor note, the HerSexName option doesn't include a Back option among the next choices, so the player has to switch to a new choice and back again if they don't want to change her sex name. Not game breaking or anything, but something to maybe look into when a chance arises.

It does seem like the Style, Breast Size, and the other choices that before required a trip to the main menu and back into the game to show are now working properly, so there's steps in the right direction at least.
Thank you. Mistake on my part, but fixed now for next.

Shadow_Song

Feb 6, 2022

Yeah, buttons are working now, aside from the hair colour still not showing up.

Also still getting the error issue with the custom portrait.