Game Installation Question

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
Check out this blog post by Fenoxo, if you are on a computer it might be able to help, but, you'll need to follow this guide to install it on your mobile.

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
And if it not work you can always try notify Liadri to come here to add some tips how to make it work.

aldy

Apr 1, 2017
I am having trouble downloading the game to my computer. Whenever i download the game and try to open it up it simply asks me to save the download again. Im not really sure what to do

aldy

Apr 1, 2017
yeah i tried to download the game and it shows up but when i click to play or try to drag it into the browser the only option i get is save

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
asked on discord about solution for case of chrome issue with that (I assume it's that the case you got) and here I will copy what friend wrote:

the chrome thing is
Go to chrome://plugins/
Check the box under Adobe Flash Player that says " Always allowed to run"
should work

I hope it will be helpful. I thought I seen it meantioned on forum somewhere but can't find it with search option :/

Lancer

Nov 1, 2016
asked on discord about solution for case of chrome issue with that (I assume it's that the case you got) and here I will copy what friend wrote:

the chrome thing is
Go to chrome://plugins/
Check the box under Adobe Flash Player that says " Always allowed to run"
should work

I hope it will be helpful. I thought I seen it meantioned on forum somewhere but can't find it with search option :/
The link is in my first post on this page, surprise! :toot:

Reactions: RanmaChan