Game engine

Delipse

Oct 10, 2018
Hello everybody.
I apologize if such a question already existed, but on which engine are these text games written?
I want to create my own game, but I really liked the interface and functionality of this game. I was looking for something similar among game engines, but none of them correspond to what I saw in the game mechanics.
Thanks in advance for your reply.

Last edited:

Ezzy

May 27, 2017
Brazil
They're made on Adobe Flash (possibly CS6) and/or HTML5 (Dreamweaver, Notepad++ and the such).
More technical stuff I can't answer right now.

Reactions: Delipse

Delipse

Oct 10, 2018
They're made on Adobe Flash (possibly CS6) and/or HTML5 (Dreamweaver, Notepad++ and the such).
More technical stuff I can't answer right now.

Thanks, I will go to study these engines. I conceived a huge functional, with the study of the planets, guilds, structures, etc. I hope I can make at least a blank to begin to implement the idea.

Ezzy

May 27, 2017
Brazil
Might I recommend you use HTML5 if you are not that good with drawings or if you prefer a more versatile coding experience.
Though if you think you can do the drawing stuff part happen alongside the coding, then Flash is your best bet.

Delipse

Oct 10, 2018
Might I recommend you use HTML5 if you are not that good with drawings or if you prefer a more versatile coding experience.
Though if you think you can do the drawing stuff part happen alongside the coding, then Flash is your best bet.

With the pictures I have everything very sad. But I can draw pixel graphics. As for HTML, I know him, but apart from him, is there anything that is definitely required, such as Javascript?

Ezzy

May 27, 2017
Brazil
IF by any chance you want to get Dreamweaver, it'll actually help you since it has some snippets of Java in it that you can use without any problems, though you'd have to be willing to pay for it.
But if you know Javascript, then you'll have more luck with HTML than with Actionscript (Flash's programing), since it is more supported on it than Flash.

Reactions: Delipse

Delipse

Oct 10, 2018
IF by any chance you want to get Dreamweaver, it'll actually help you since it has some snippets of Java in it that you can use without any problems, though you'd have to be willing to pay for it.
But if you know Javascript, then you'll have more luck with HTML than with Actionscript (Flash's programing), since it is more supported on it than Flash.
Okay, thanks