GaloMax, no way back. Make it worth it.

Dec 24, 2017
Just a thought I had after dealing with Nova and running into Zo'dee after being away from this game since... awhile. Read up on GaloMax in the wiki and really liked the concept, but felt it didn't do quite enough for the overall cost. My thought is Nova/Grey/Giga-prime a demonstrate near total control of their shape and form, with their overall mass being the limiting factor. Seeing as stage 5 Galotain/Goo-toon is both an expensive and irreversible transformation of almost purely cosmetic effect, allow use total control of our shape and form, appropriate goo mass allowing. I read posts on these forums asking for bipedal Stage 5 and even centaur related goo form, so why not allow a stage 5 (or maybe allow a stage 6 specifically enabling) player to customize themselves as a goo form of most currently available transformations, their current capacity allowing. Currently stage 5 gives 900k capacity, though I'm sure if lowering that feels appropriate/balancing, most players would be willing to trade a bit for total control, or stage 6 could be added to lower capacity/increase density as a explanation for the refined form control. This is all for roleplay and cosmetic purposes which I feel fits with some of this games core concepts, and that the price (10k base per dose, 50k-60k total) along with the commitment (irreversible and not immediately fully available) are fair trade offs to total character control.

Would love to hear other players thought! Thanks for reading!

iamreek

Nov 25, 2017
I don't think that stage 5 is in the game unless you cheat??

More goo is always better. The main reason I like my goo character is I can make myself into any form to see the scene I want to see. I'd play with Taurs more if I could do that with goo.

Dec 24, 2017
I don't think that stage 5 is in the game unless you cheat??

More goo is always better. The main reason I like my goo character is I can make myself into any form to see the scene I want to see. I'd play with Taurs more if I could do that with goo.
Going off wiki, though that would explain why I can't seem to find a 5th dose (Got 4 stashed away, the dreams of a pure black goo wolf one day). Just assumed it was a randomly stocked item in a few stores since I couldn't recall Sera having a dose when I started. And yea, being able to hit up all the different sexy options would be the main goal of this along side building the exact character look you want without too much hassle of getting the right TF rolls.

TFMaster

Going off wiki, though that would explain why I can't seem to find a 5th dose (Got 4 stashed away, the dreams of a pure black goo wolf one day). Just assumed it was a randomly stocked item in a few stores since I couldn't recall Sera having a dose when I started. And yea, being able to hit up all the different sexy options would be the main goal of this along side building the exact character look you want without too much hassle of getting the right TF rolls.

Yeah after the first time that you encounter Zo’dee Galomax will appear in Sera (and Gene's) inventories. Currently the only way to get the 5th dose is to use the infinite items cheat code “furfag” and then you can get the fifth dose by just using one of the doses multiple times. The fifth dose just gives you amorphous goo legs like Celise's though.

Dec 24, 2017
Yeah after the first time that you encounter Zo’dee Galomax will appear in Sera (and Gene's) inventories. Currently the only way to get the 5th dose is to use the infinite items cheat code “furfag” and then you can get the fifth dose by just using one of the doses multiple times. The fifth dose just gives you amorphous goo legs like Celise's though.
Well then all the better, no need to hunt down or code a 6th dose/stage, just add in the 5th somewhere at/past say Uveto, add in a body shape/form morph tab under its current configuration, and then just choose the body part then shape/color. Bit of a deep menu tree but should be fairly simple (likely just time consuming) edit. Here's hoping someone will be up to the task.

Dregin

Dec 24, 2017
Just a thought I had after dealing with Nova and running into Zo'dee after being away from this game since... awhile. Read up on GaloMax in the wiki and really liked the concept, but felt it didn't do quite enough for the overall cost. My thought is Nova/Grey/Giga-prime a demonstrate near total control of their shape and form, with their overall mass being the limiting factor. Seeing as stage 5 Galotain/Goo-toon is both an expensive and irreversible transformation of almost purely cosmetic effect, allow use total control of our shape and form, appropriate goo mass allowing. I read posts on these forums asking for bipedal Stage 5 and even centaur related goo form, so why not allow a stage 5 (or maybe allow a stage 6 specifically enabling) player to customize themselves as a goo form of most currently available transformations, their current capacity allowing. Currently stage 5 gives 900k capacity, though I'm sure if lowering that feels appropriate/balancing, most players would be willing to trade a bit for total control, or stage 6 could be added to lower capacity/increase density as a explanation for the refined form control. This is all for roleplay and cosmetic purposes which I feel fits with some of this games core concepts, and that the price (10k base per dose, 50k-60k total) along with the commitment (irreversible and not immediately fully available) are fair trade offs to total character control.

Would love to hear other players thought! Thanks for reading!

I like your idea, but instead of adding or taking away, why not just changed the revert options in the body section to incorporate the ability to change body parts instead of turning them back to goo? (also the amount of limbs, including tails since it can be used as a limb.) There would be no need to drop anything since it would be replacing what would be hinderance towards customization and give players something that has more benefits towards what thyey want if they obtain a fifth galomax

XBoxMaster131

Oct 18, 2016
Anyone give Emmy that weapons dealer a metal that she says does mental and physical enhancement for galotins when consumed by them? They should make one last person at Oveto sell the fifth dose for people who don't want to cheat. The metal I was talking about you can find on Myrilein so if you consume the stuff at fifth stage it gives you a small intelligence boost and can unlock a perk advanced molding- the stuff you eat has improved your biology and thought process allowing you to assume more complicated shapes!
Wait, what? What "metal" are you talking about?

Zavos

May 7, 2016
One thing I've noticed is the highly disappointing variety of genital types available from goo shifting. Since it's implementation, I believe only Etis ever bothered to improve the variety available.