Gabilani Panties bugged?

Rozzack

May 3, 2023
idk if anyone else has but ive gotten the malfunctioned HL scene a few times while wearing the gabilani panties took em off and on even

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
Is this still an issue? As far as I can tell, the Gabilani Panties do not have anything related to hardlight or hardlight strap-ons, so there shouldn't be a hardlight malfunction for it.

Theron

Nov 8, 2018
There was a complaint about the Hardlight malfunctioning never occurring. I wonder if there's a backwards logic check or something.

Jacques00

Administrator
Aug 26, 2015
There was a complaint about the Hardlight malfunctioning never occurring. I wonder if there's a backwards logic check or something.
From what I can see, if I'm interpreting it right, the character must have a hardlight-enabled lower garment equipped and have the hardlight upgrade, and if it's the first time (where Aliss has never repaired it before), the hardlight malfunction should occur about 20 days or so since the upgrade--but only when the character is in a room where public masturbation is not prevented--at a 1 in 25 chance over time.

For the actual use of the upgrade, only a small handful of scenes actually use the upgrade, so it's not really something the player can adjust themselves. Scenes that use or acknowledge it are related to: Sellesy on Tavros, Shelly on Tavros, Syri (on M'henga?), the Myrellion bathhouse, Liliana on Myrellion, Mirrin on New Texas, and the brothel on Dhaal.

Hope this helps.

Reactions: Theron