Future Plans for the Kitsune?

Psychic

Jul 24, 2021
Is there a document that details some of the future plans for the Kitsune Den / Denizens? I know some writers have Google Docs or something akin to it where they post some of the upcoming content they have, but I'm not sure if Tobs (The Observer) has one. I know he has a thread for his writing but that hasn't been updated since January.

I ask because I know it was mentioned that William has concubine Kurako on the to-do list (yay!), but one of the things that I'm curious about is whether we'll be able to help Mai find a better substitute for winterstem.

After reading her dialogue about how Miko asks her to leave the room while smoking it when her kits are around, and how it makes her feel sad, that broke my heart :c

Ain't no sister-in... well, not in-law, but surely in-something, of mine's gonna get family time taken away from her because of something she needs to do to manage her condition on my watch dammit!

I'd be satisfied with helping her find a better way even if there were no sexy rewards at the end of it (although that would be nice). I just want to be able to go adventuring knowing that Mai can spend time with her baby nieces/nephews without her condition being a major obstacle \o/

Reactions: valkyr42