Futanari Stories: Captured 4 U

Darktoz

Apr 5, 2017
Germany
www.darktoz.com
Heyhey,
I am Darktoz and I am creating fetish games. Today I am bringing you the start of a new series of short interactive stories. The first story is called Futanari Stories: Captured 4 You and is completely free and available for download!

tumblr_oxgzvsRpl41w14a92o1_1280.jpg

Tags:
Futanari / Dickgirls / Futa on Male / Malesub / Blowjob / Oral / Deepthroat / Anal / Threesome / Spitroast / Cumshots / Cumswallow / BDSM / Bondage / Handcuffs / Femdom / Rape / Domination / Humiliation

Story:
You have been working all week and now on your way back home. As you're waiting for the bus, two hot strangers approach you, introducing themselves as Velvet and Martina. It looks like they have been waiting for you...

NSFW Screenshot:
tumblr_oxgzsyoBBH1w14a92o1_1280.gif

It is an adult fetish game with Futanari / Dickgirl content for those of age 18+! If you are not comfortable with that kind of content and if you’re not in a healthy and sane state of mind, then do not play the game.

Reactions: Nephilim_Anunnaki

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
That was... kind of dull. The second decision you're given affects whether the game ends there or you move on to the sex scene, and beyond that none of the choices seem to have much impact beyond changing dialogue. No amount of resistance or compliance really affects the scenes or how the girl's treat you.

Darktoz

Apr 5, 2017
Germany
www.darktoz.com
True. That's why I called it a short interactive story and not a game. There is only very few scenes where the action really changes (for example Velvet either slapping or kissing you).

But yes, it is more about the renders and the short animations than about the game mechanics...

Tinman

Aug 30, 2015
Personally, I've always felt animations unnecessary for these VN type games. Especially since they tend to bloat file size and slow down the game. But that's my own take and the renders are plenty attractive so they're not a bad inclusion.

If your future projects involve more interactivity I'll definitely be interested, but these types of short linear stories just aren't for me.

Darktoz

Apr 5, 2017
Germany
www.darktoz.com
Personally, I've always felt animations unnecessary for these VN type games. Especially since they tend to bloat file size and slow down the game. But that's my own take and the renders are plenty attractive so they're not a bad inclusion.

If your future projects involve more interactivity I'll definitely be interested, but these types of short linear stories just aren't for me.

My animations don't blow up the file size. Since they're gifs I've managed to shrink them down to about 2mb. The whole game features over 200 renderpictures and animated gifs and is just ~170mb. That's pretty good (at least that's what I think)...

If you want more interactivity then just go for "Fetish Stories: The Asylum" ;)

Don't really care for the models, looks kinda meh....

Well, thanks for letting me know...I guess

hentaiSpecial

Apr 10, 2017
Maybe it's my taste but these white-brown hairs on girl are very ugly.

it's not maybe. of course it is your taste. I freakin' love the hairstyle!

I'm much more into femdom than into futanari / dickgirl stuff...I wish you had worked on the asylum day 4 instead of this one, although I really like the animation. I hope the next choice will be "mistress of the manor" or "mindfuck slavery", and not another futa scenario.

Omegared5

Dec 15, 2018
True. That's why I called it a short interactive story and not a game. There is only very few scenes where the action really changes (for example Velvet either slapping or kissing you).

But yes, it is more about the renders and the short animations than about the game mechanics...
I liked it just wish it was longer

Chryxs

Nov 17, 2019
I made a post under "Adult Games" because i do not found this cheat.
My question is, where are these three GAMES at the end of the Story Captured4You?