Futa Orc Question.

Flamewind11

Aug 28, 2015
In the Breed Orcs win scene, there is an option that says Help Her that is grey'd out. How do you unlock this? The tooltip says to have either an air headed lust (which I don't know how to get) or have a submissive streak with the Orcs (I don't know what I need to do, I tried repeatedly losing to them).

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
You need to have lost several times or be a bimbo for that sub-scene. If you've beaten the orcs a bunch of times before, you need to "work off" those wins by losing a bunch. There's a hidden Submission stat that isn't necessarily 1:1 with wins or losses.

goodwin761

Aug 22, 2018
You need to have lost several times or be a bimbo for that sub-scene. If you've beaten the orcs a bunch of times before, you need to "work off" those wins by losing a bunch. There's a hidden Submission stat that isn't necessarily 1:1 with wins or losses.

Wait, if I'm reading this right

1. I'm assuming there will be a use for this hidden submission stat later on at one point

2. If I'm reading this right, there is either A. Already a method of bimbofication hidden somewhere in the game (Not a likely possibility IMO) OR B. Bimbofication is definitely planned for a later build?

Savin

Master Analmander
Staff member
Aug 26, 2015
Wait, if I'm reading this right

1. I'm assuming there will be a use for this hidden submission stat later on at one point

2. If I'm reading this right, there is either A. Already a method of bimbofication hidden somewhere in the game (Not a likely possibility IMO) OR B. Bimbofication is definitely planned for a later build?

You (will) need to max out either Arona's Submission or Dominance meter to gain access to the final part of the Right of Conquest questline. Which one you max out also determines Arona's sexual preference (Domme or Switch) when you eventually recruit her.

Bimbofication is absolutely a planned feature.

Reactions: moobere

moobere

May 19, 2017
You (will) need to max out either Arona's Submission or Dominance meter to gain access to the final part of the Right of Conquest questline. Which one you max out also determines Arona's sexual preference (Domme or Switch) when you eventually recruit her.

Bimbofication is absolutely a planned feature.
I know the answer to this may seem obvious but im a idiot, but will Arona's dom/sub scenes have vastly different variants, and how she refers to the PC?

loricd

Apr 8, 2019
Dumb question..is the dominance/submissiveness scale being recorded now with her?

Or is that something that will be added later when you fully write her companion arc?

Thanks!

Balaknightfang

Resident Coke Addict
Aug 5, 2018
Dumb question..is the dominance/submissiveness scale being recorded now with her?

Or is that something that will be added later when you fully write her companion arc?

Thanks!

It's already part of your interactions with her, and shifts based on win and loss against her. If you really want to tell, create a new character and read the intro every time you fight her. You may notice a change

Reactions: loricd

loricd

Apr 8, 2019
Thanks for the quick reply! I always try to win, but generally play a submissive character. But my W/L with her is about even (I think). I think I;ll just go ahead create another char and be more submissive. Thanks again for quick response.