Furry Cunt Snake/Cock Vine

Heather_Trails

Jan 20, 2016
You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. A coat of red fur covers your arms, giving them a distinctly animalistic bent. Your fingers are tipped with short, canine claws as well, just like one of the ausar. You have wide thighs that make you walk with a sexy, swinging gait, and your pleasantly plump derriere fills out your clothing nicely. A sinuous, almost snake-like tail waves behind you, covered in skin like the rest of you except at the tip. There, it terminates in a parasite pussy that always seems to crave fresh sperm. Two plantigrade legs grow downwards from your waist, ending in dog-like paws. Your flat middle is nice and smooth.

You have a humanoid upper body with the usual torso, arms, hands, and fingers. A coat of red fur covers your arms, giving them a distinctly animalistic bent. Your fingers are tipped with short, canine claws as well, just like one of the ausar. You have curvy hips that make you walk with a sexy, swinging gait, and your plush ass fills out your clothing nicely. A writhing, sinuous appendage flows after you, bobbing and undulating with the slightest movement of your hips. Most of the length of the thing is coated in pale skin, culminating in a thick bulge a few inches below a tapered, bright red tip. Two plantigrade legs grow downwards from your waist, ending in dog-like paws. Your flat midriff is nice and smooth.

So, while playing with a creature that has a furry tail, as well as fur on other parts of their body, I got a cunt snake and it removed the fur from the 'tail'. I tried taking Ausar treats to see if the tail would become furry again, but no go. I know that when you have scales, such as if you're Ovir, then the cunt snake will be scaled as well. I was wondering if a description could be made for making them furry when you are a creature with a furry tail. Or maybe it could become furry if you take Ausar treats or Nepeta or something else that gives a furry tail?

Last edited by a moderator:

NEET-Hime

Aug 27, 2015
cunt snakes are scaled, sinuous and snake like. As for the cock vine, it has needed change for a while, calling  plant fiber skin is weird.

Woider

Aug 26, 2015
Denmark
cunt snakes are scaled, sinuous and snake like. As for the cock vine, it has needed change for a while, calling  plant fiber skin is weird.

I thought they changed to your skin-type. (Fur, Goo, Skin, Scales and possibly more) Because the one I have on my character doesn't mention scales, as she has bare skin (for the most part).

Fully Automated

Oct 11, 2015
Cuntsnakes are described as "covered in " + target.skinFurScales() + " like the rest of you", while cockvines are described as "coated in "+ target.skinTone +" skin", regardless of type or whether you have fur or scales.

NEET-Hime

Aug 27, 2015
Now that I think about it, its probably because I copy and past  my cunt tail into my new characters. Instead of losing a shit load of fight to get the desired one.