fur just for face

silly boy

Nov 27, 2017
heck
can we have fur just for the head
my character is inspired by egyptian gods and he is covered in fur but i want it just on head we can have fur just on legs and just on arms but not just on head

Kesil

Aug 26, 2015
It has nothing to do with simplicity, but not knowing what the subforum is about. For all intents and purposes, the "idea thread" is this one. This subforum is for ideas you plan to write but might need some theorycrafting or forumite input first.

Also, I don't really see what Egyptian gods have to do with TiTS.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zavos

Zavos

May 7, 2016
Savin has repeatedly said if it was his choice, he would remove the idea subforum due the trend of people posting random-ass ideas they have no intention of writing. This subforum is intended to be a place for people to refine concepts they plan to write themselves. And at this point, we have ample reason to believe that posts detailing ambitious ideas or systems have zero follow-through.

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
OH MY GOSH, why didn't you post that after all this time in every single other thread that you and so many others harrassed? you could have sent them there but this is the first time I'm hearing about it! a real place to post actual random ideas! WOW! I'm going to post my thread in there because maybe it will actually get seen. Tell em they can delete my old thread if they want! WOO!! all you had to do was tell us this existed! we all went to the ideas forum because IT WAS CALLED THE IDEAS FORUM :negativeman::negativeman::negativeman::negativeman::negativeman::negativeman::negativeman::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

I'm going there right now! :yes:

Jesus christ dude, *you* are the one harrassing the threads. You joined the forum yesterday, don't you think the ones who've been here for literal years know the purpose of this better than you?

Reactions: NotYouNorI
can we have fur just for the head
my character is inspired by egyptian gods and he is covered in fur but i want it just on head we can have fur just on legs and just on arms but not just on head
I think OP is talking about Anubis, which would be a really cool COC/COC2/TITS character or main character in any of these games. Very very cool.

Jesus christ dude, *you* are the one harrassing the threads. You joined the forum yesterday, don't you think the ones who've been here for literal years know the purpose of this better than you?
I think that it's unusual that if there has been a problem like this for years that a change wasn't made sooner so that the people in the ideas subforum could stop having to deal with people who come to a forum called "ideas" and posting ideas. Just as equally in fairness I'm surprised that something wasn't done so that the people who come to post ideas in the "ideas" forum wouldn't be inconvenienced repeatedly every single time they post an idea where they honestly and innocently believed it should be posted. When I didn't understand what was going on (and yes I read the "read this first post too and still didn't quite get the big picture yet) I honestly perceived all the posts in every thread nagging the OP with their idea thread as rudeness. Think about how us idea people feel.

We think we're doing the right thing and suddenly some people show up to deconstructively criticize us and harass us instead of being so kind as to tell us the proper place to go. I imagine the same thing has been going on for years and nobody thought of renaming the forum to "The writers forum"? Nobody once thought to be kind enough to redirect us to that nice thread (Major credit to that exception and exceptionally kind person who did that for me) I would have honestly never had figured it out. Do you know why? It's actually kind of funny, It's because I thought that when clicking "TITS" as a forum that it didn't have it's own forum. I thought only the subforums were actually just choices within that category, but I didn't know that TITS forum all by itself had any threads at all inside of it.

I thought that it was unusual when I discovered that after being linking to the proper "What would you like to see implemented" thread and immediately being interested in finding out what forum it was posted in so that I could find out what the big secret was of where I was allowed to go. From the perspective of a newbie to this forum, You have to understand. You must tell us and you must be honest if you want us to do something. If you leave the mystery secret up in the clouds we just follow the signs like a lonely abandoned highway and a semi-insane GPS system shouting obscenities at us in the car. My friend, OF COURSE we all end up in the ideas forum. Doesn't it make sense? There is far too much hate directed at the not only the innocently ignorant, but the forcefully uninformed!

Last edited:

Raindrops

Jun 19, 2016
I think OP is talking about Anubis, which would be a really cool COC/COC2/TITS character or main character in any of these games. Very very cool.

I think that it's unusual that if there has been a problem like this for years that a change wasn't made sooner so that the people in the ideas subforum could stop having to deal with people who come to a forum called "ideas" and posting ideas. Just as equally in fairness I'm surprised that something wasn't done so that the people who come to post ideas in the "ideas" forum wouldn't be inconvenienced repeatedly every single time they post an idea where they honestly and innocently believed it should be posted. When I didn't understand what was going on (and yes I read the "read this first post too and still didn't quite get the big picture yet) I honestly perceived all the posts in every thread nagging the OP with their idea thread as rudeness. Think about how us idea people feel.

We think we're doing the right thing and suddenly some people show up to deconstructively criticize us and harass us instead of being so kind as to tell us the proper place to go. I imagine the same thing has been going on for years and nobody thought of renaming the forum to "The writers forum"? Nobody once thought to be kind enough to redirect us to that nice thread (Major credit to that exception and exceptionally kind person who did that for me) I would have honestly never had figured it out. Do you know why? It's actually kind of funny, It's because I thought that when clicking "TITS" as a forum that it didn't have it's own forum. I thought only the subforums were actually just choices within that category, but I didn't know that TITS forum all by itself had any threads at all inside of it.

I thought that it was unusual when I discovered that after being linking to the proper "What would you like to see implemented" thread and immediately being interested in finding out what forum it was posted in so that I could find out what the big secret was of where I was allowed to go. From the perspective of a newbie to this forum, You have to understand. You must tell us and you must be honest if you want us to do something. If you leave the mystery secret up in the clouds we just follow the signs like a lonely abandoned highway and a semi-insane GPS system shouting obscenities at us in the car. My friend, OF COURSE we all end up in the ideas forum. Doesn't it make sense? There is far too much hate directed at the not only the innocently ignorant, but the forcefully uninformed!

I gotta love how "Are you going to write this?" is considered deconstructive now.

Also, it bears repeating that "idea people" is just "people who can't/won't put in the effort to write their idea out", and is nothing special.

I gotta love how "Are you going to write this?" is considered deconstructive now.
Also, it bears repeating that "idea people" is just "people who can't/won't put in the effort to write their idea out", and is nothing special.
Sorry but you left me no other choice. I wont accept rudeness from all your other posts so I have ignored you. Have a nice day. That's what happens.

What a delightful reminder. Bye Holo, you're ignored.
You're ignoring me because I ignored someone who called me a C*nt in another thread? That's really awful. I guess I'll just ignore you too. That's totally fine with me. I don't want to read anyone's posts who thinks that was acceptable. Have a nice day.