Fun Topic: Whats your favorite codex race/species in TITs?

Nekotamaishi

Aug 31, 2016
This isn't a question about your characters prefered race .. though certainly can be that... but of the various species we encounter in our travels.. which ones are the most interesting/attractive to you? Why is optional. :)

For me Sexbots and Grey goo are pretty high up there... I kinda have a thing for synthetics.

The various goo races are all lovely too. 

I also actually thanks to TiTs found out I have a thing for frog people .. the Kerokoras are gorgeous to me and actually pretty interesting over all. 

The Daynar interest me hugely. Lane's female bust is one of my favorites in the game and I've always had a thing for lizard folks. Hoping we see more of the Daynar someday. 

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
I like both the Gryvain and Vanae, one cause they're herm dragon humanoids, and the other because they're a very pregnancy centered amazonic race that have so many different ways to sex them available (thank you Saint Jim).

But it's not like I dislike actively any of TiTs races, at least not enough that I can think of any off the top of my head, they're all pretty good in their own ways.

Reactions: CloudStriker

CrowgoesCaw

Jul 14, 2016
I've said it before and I'll say it again. I'm a sucker for catgirls, the zil and the vanae. I'm fond of the raskvel too and whatever race Yammi is. All of those are my favorites and the ones I love a lot.

Nik_van_Rijn

Sep 10, 2015
Moscow, RF
Ooh, so hard to narrow down the choice to even a handful. From memory, ones are that stood out were Nyrea, Vanae, Ovir, Fanfir, Toves, Siel/Saeri, Vulkrimi and the Vildarii (a.k.a. shapeshifting not!elves).

Special mention goes to the Anatae, for having my favourite chunk of lore in their combined appearances.

Karretch

Aug 26, 2015
The bugponies, naleen, and varmints. Honorable mention of the wood-giraffe, but it's not codexed nor mentioned beyond the tilespace.

EmperorG

Sep 6, 2015
Honorable mention of the wood-giraffe, but it's not codexed nor mentioned beyond the tilespace.

On what planet and what tile do you find that? Mhen'ga I'm guessing due to being a place that actually has wood in abundance?

Xeivous

Sep 21, 2015
Ausar will always be a favorite of mine, but I'm rather fond of the Myr as a species even if most of their society shit is entirely fucking godawful.

JohanLitvisk

Aug 28, 2015
Because of my love for dragons and taurs, Gryvains and Leithans really do it for me. The Gryvain have the added bonus of clicking my broodmother fetish while I just love the thick Leithan booty. Surprisingly, the I like the Huskar more than the regular old Ausar. Fluffy puppysluts are fucking cute.

Dormane

Sep 2, 2015
Love Naleen, but I also like Vanae, Raskvel, Nyrea and gold myr queens (more of a caste than a race). In general though if you put boobs on it I dont really care.

Last edited by a moderator:

qwerty

Sep 14, 2016
i like the rahn more mostly zo'dee i find her very cute and adorable and hope there are more interactions with her in the future  :perfect:   :D . I've played this 2 times through the public version atm first time once i found out you could transform your character i went and farmed zil rations, second time i went and farmed the galomax going up to stage 4. i like the gel body since its probably the closest to the rahn and i also like the fact my character can transform more or less into any shape (no idea what race my character is though not a galotian and not rahn somewhere in between.......galorahn maybe? :) ).

Edit: i like the kerokoras too purely for the fact they remind me of grey aliens lol. also this is my first post so sorry if i overdid it on the emoticons  :parrot:

(i had to the parrot is too funny)

shadefalcon

Oct 13, 2015
I love most of the races in T.i.T.S., it's the variety which makes me love this game more and more.

But I guess a couple of races comes to mind:

The Rahns, with their soft gel bodies

The puppysluts, with their adorable tail wagging and generally polyamorous life style

The two myr races, I really do love their appearances

The Naleens, cute kitties mixed with snuggly naga bodies

The Leithans. I don't know who came up with this race and their design, but I do find the concept of bugponies simply brilliant xD  

There's also some races I'm excited about, which have not joined the world of TiTS just yet:

The Sionach race. They're part of the codex, but we have yet to meet one in game.

Their kitsune appearance with talon claws and horns are so cool. Add the fact that they're egg layers, my favourite type of pregnancy type and they have a guaranteed place among my favourites, when/if they start showing up in game.

And it looks like Gardeford is gonna include the Puazi in the TiTS universe (they're the aliens from the comic "xenobiology" by artist Incase). 

That race would definitely join my list of favourites.

Zavos

May 7, 2016
I love the Daynar.  I refuse to accept Lane as the sole representative of his species.  Trickster lizards deserve more. 

Glassboy

Sep 6, 2015
Ireland
Do Sylvanol elves/fairies count as their own race? :p  

They should! Elf ears are super cute and butterfly wings would be so pretty!

I'd say the Rahn and Galotians, the Ovir and the Dzaan. I know Dzaan are very human, but that's what makes them stand out IMO. I'm a fan of subtlety.

Nonesuch

Scientist
Creator
Aug 27, 2015

Glassboy

Sep 6, 2015
Ireland

Ormael

Aug 27, 2015
Welll isn't giblari or however this space goblin race is named also with pointy elf like ears? xD And their also rather small and petite and probably also even greenskined if you not mind this detail ;)

Ethereal Dragon

Aug 28, 2015
depends, the really wide hips and massive asses doesn't get the engine revving for me :p and from what I've seen from goblins in these games they tend to have massive attributes that put me off.

Gutts

Sep 19, 2016
Honestly I really like the Vulkrim, they seem really neat. Thank you to who wrote them I really enjoyed the codex about them :)  

Alexa

Aug 30, 2015
This isn't a question about your characters prefered race .. though certainly can be that... but of the various species we encounter in our travels.. which ones are the most interesting/attractive to you? Why is optional. :)

For me Sexbots and Grey goo are pretty high up there... I kinda have a thing for synthetics.

The various goo races are all lovely too. 

I also actually thanks to TiTs found out I have a thing for frog people .. the Kerokoras are gorgeous to me and actually pretty interesting over all. 

The Daynar interest me hugely. Lane's female bust is one of my favorites in the game and I've always had a thing for lizard folks. Hoping we see more of the Daynar someday. 

Naleens, Myr, Synths. I started a synth character that I haven't gotten around to finishing. 

THE COLLEGE LIEF.

Doombot

Mar 5, 2016
I'm very fond of Leithians, got a thing for taurs.. The Second ones are the Raskvel, whenever i picture their obsession with fixing things i imagine one of them standing in front of a "Out Of Order" sign and twitching while trying to fight the urge.